Aa
A
A
Close
Colon Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.
1 - 20 (of 1283) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Mother (66F, colon CA IIIB) is starting her 4th round of XELOX (capecitabine+oxaliplatin) and has 4 more to go. Her neutrophils are natur...
Ok well lets start off by saying I am 25 years old. My family has a long history of medical problems, ranging from vascular diseases, to ...
5 answers |
Hello, I am an 18 year old female with a very healthy lifestyle and family history. No one in my family has had colon cancer. Three month...
I am 24 years old. About 1 week ago I noticed what seemed to be gas pain in my mid back. I was also mildly constipated. A few days of mea...
I'm an 18 year old male. I don't think colon cancer runs in the family. About a year and a half ago I notice bright red blood in the toil...
8 answers | 3 comments |
Hi. So, growing up, I've spent a lot of time on the toilet. I like to sit there for an hour and really, you know, get everything out....
1 answer |
Hey everyone, I came on tis forum because I've been having some stomach issues lately and I'm not getting any answers. So, back in Sept...
Hi, I'm a student and currently working on image processing for colonoscopy images. I am wondering if doctor can diagnose a colon tumor/...
351724 tn?1267540618
Hello i know this probley isnt the right form ,but i have a few questions concerning my 13 yr old daughter . ok so far as i know this has...
7 answers |
Is this a normal after surgery pain? Colon resection due to diverticulitis, ostomy, then reconnection. Similar pain to before colonectom...
I had a low anterior resection done in Feb 07 for stage 3 rectal cancer. I finished chemo & radiation by Oct 07. So far, I am cancer fr...
6 answers |
Need a colonoscopy but have major issue. I understand they take blood pressure multiple times and put in an IV. Problem is, I have long s...
My husband has had chronic diarrhea now for months. He refuses to go to a doctor about it. He is 58 years old and has yet to have a 'ma...
2 answers |
(i am 18, no one in my family has history of cancer0 THIS happened few months ago but it stopped and i went to the doctor and he said it ...
225237 tn?1333142599
I went to an urgent care center today for a sinus infection an after the doctor checked me out he asked if I've noticed the pigment on my...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, about a month ago I had experienced a small case of constipation, but my diet has been atrocious back then, and still is, I am get...
Hello! I am a healthy 19 year old male with no prior history of health issues. My father died of esophageal cancer that metastasized to o...
really embarassed to ask this, to scared to go to the dr's, even thou im a 47 year old female who's had children. I feel as if i have a l...
34 answers | 2 comments |
Sorry for the length! I'm a 19 year old female. I've been having several random digestive issues that have got me slightly worried. Thes...
Hello I am a 30 y/o male. About two weeks ago I noticed blood on my stool and when I wiped I coated the paper with blood. I also noticed ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources