Aa
A
A
Close
Colon Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.
1 - 20 (of 1272) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
really embarassed to ask this, to scared to go to the dr's, even thou im a 47 year old female who's had children. I feel as if i have a l...
34 answers | 2 comments |
Sorry for the length! I'm a 19 year old female. I've been having several random digestive issues that have got me slightly worried. Thes...
Hello I am a 30 y/o male. About two weeks ago I noticed blood on my stool and when I wiped I coated the paper with blood. I also noticed ...
I'm an 18 year old male. I don't think colon cancer runs in the family. About a year and a half ago I notice bright red blood in the toil...
7 answers | 1 comment |
Is colon cancer genetic? I am so sacred because i have had constipation for a long time now, although they have been off and on, I have a...
2 answers | 2 comments |
862235 tn?1336063895
I recently completer a FOBT three part test and one of the tests came back positive for blood in the stool. I'm waiting patiently for the...
Hi there I'm a 32 year old male and over the last three and a half months have had these symptoms: 1. Blood on stool and toilet pap...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am 36 years old. Long history of chronic diarrhea, abdominal pain and other IBD type symptoms. Currently being tested to rule out Cro...
2 answers |
My husband has had chronic diarrhea now for months. He refuses to go to a doctor about it. He is 58 years old and has yet to have a 'ma...
1 answer |
Hi all I have a massive health anxiety disorder which I am trying to get under control but not succeeding. I will try and keep this as...
Hi im a 25 year old female. Over the last year approx. I have had back and forth (mainly diarrhea) and constipation... I lost almost 20 p...
Am a 20 years old female. I have noticed(it happend twice of what i remember or strongly noticed,mostly) blood stains in my stool lately ...
I'm 21 years old male.. So for about 3 months I started noticing little red stains on my stool almost everytime I have bowel movement,...
24 year old female. Bloating/stomach distension: started Feb 2015. Doctor diagnosed IBS, but no testing. Constipation: started may 201...
1 answer |
Has any one ever experienced what I have had now for 15 months? Blood( red liquid) slowly seeps out of stool in toilet water. My colonosc...
Since january this year I've been having really horrible pains/cramps in my stomach and lower intestine areas, which is always followed b...
I've had two colonscopies since age 50, my first colonoscopy found a pre-cancerous polyp (had a more dangerous figure, I was told) along ...
Hi, i am 24 now and so over the past year or so I've been having a really gassy belly, kind of really bad but sometimes I can be fine. ...
2 answers |
I have just had a tubular adenoma polyp removed 6 mm x 6 mm from my proximal transverse colon Histology came back low dysplaysia and ...
446049 tn?1468272237
Hello all...it's been several years since I've been around here. I'm happy to say that I have completed 5 full years of post-op - post-ch...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources