Colon Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By ROXIEB
Last Aug I went to the ER with extreme belly pain. My bowels had quit moving and they did all kinds of tests and was ...
By Bella12blue
Hi everyone. I am 35 years old female and have a daughter just under 2. I have for most of adult life suffered from h...
Alican89May 04
By TML1991
In November I began having constipation problems, as well as thin stools. During the preceding two or such weeks befo...
By Alican89
I have been having thin stools for 2 years constantly, I have been to my G.I and done a colonoscopy that came clear. ...
By travelcrowe
I have stage 4 colon cancer, I spoke with my doctor on Wednesday, and she was very pleased with the outcome of treatm...
By MakaylaMak
About a year ago I started to have a change in my bowel movements. I have bowel movements mire often than I did a few...
By Sindtv
Should I go or should I stay now? I am a 49 year old female that was diagnosed with fibromyalgia osteoarthritis in my...
762538_tn?1234374818
By Choel
After having colon cancer and family history of it, i have colonoscopies every year. Can this strech my colon or anu...
Bhupinder Kaur, MD Jun 22, 2014
By Jellahal Blank
Im 22. female. I had a sickness bug a week and a half ago. to battle the diahhrea or however you spell it. I took som...
mikekohenMar 26
mammoMay 31, 2012
nigelaMay 31, 2012
mammoMay 21, 2012
nigelaMay 21, 2012
By nigela Blank
Can colon or rectal cancer cause severe low back pain?
By SuzyBrown61
Hi everyone I'm new on here and looking for some info. Had my first screening colonoscopy 1 week ago. No symptoms n...
HeyJessMar 12
By esha254
Over a year now I've been noticing blood on the outside of my stool .my stool will be hard sometimes and it would hur...
agitationMar 05
By stewartlodge887 Blank
I had a colonoscopy in August during which 2 polyps were removed. Surgical clips were placed on 1 to prevent bleeding...
Gini_SFeb 24
By Elequenaosabe
I've been having some symptoms for over half a year now, and I'm very concerned about what all of this might be. I do...
By sidsuae
I am 47 and had been battling the health anxiety since 20 years. I have hypertension,hyperlipidemia & mitral valve pr...
280234_tn?1422199882
By LPNGirl07
I was wondering if any other young adults have been diagnosed with colon polyps? I'm a 34/f who was recently diagnose...
greyjaybeeMay 02, 2014
Frank Farrell, MD Mar 23, 2014
jmkt2dMar 23, 2014
Wonnie28Feb 24, 2014
By stardust11 Blank
really embarassed to ask this, to scared to go to the dr's, even thou im a 47 year old female who's had children. I f...
By TML1991
I had unprotected, receptive anal sex during a phase of mine in late August. Later that night, I came down with a fev...
By Cl2015
A colonoscopy was performed 4 months ago in which clips were inserted after polyp removal. The clips were located nea...
Annie_777Feb 06
By mike082102
Due to bright bleeding, I went in for 2nd colonscopy. The first colonscopy found hemorrhoids, as did the second one I...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank