Aa
A
A
Close
Colon Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.
1 - 20 (of 1301) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
11548417 tn?1506084164
My sister was diagnosed with colon cancer with small metastasis on liver. The colon cancer is surgically removed and the plan was to remo...
1 answer
  Ger57
: "My husband had a colonscopy done in 2011 and 2014 and both times had polyps removed...slow growing ones. Around April of 2017 he was t...
I had a recent colonoscopy. The surgeons report said ihe removed a 4mm sessile polyp - the PATHOLOGIST said it was a 4mm TUBULAR adenoma....
1 answer
I recently had a colonoscopy to determine the source of minor bleeding. The source was minor internal hemorrhoids. But as a side finding ...
1 answer
I had a colonscopy in January this year supposdly the Dr didnt find anything but fundic polyps in my upper GI (this was during an endosco...
1 answer
Three weeks ago I started feeling a change in bowel habit. My stool turned to a diarrhea for a whole day, then the next day it became as ...
1 answer
Hi, i am a 35yr old female. I had my gallbladder remove about 8yrs ago. Ok so i have never a had regular pooping cycle. when i was yo...
1 answer
Hello, I had rectal bleeding about 4 years ago which turned out to be a hemorrhoid, The doctor clipped it and about a week later I notice...
1 answer
I am 42 year old female I had a colonoscopy and they removed a 30x50mm tumor. The dr is pretty certain it is malignant waiting for pathol...
1 answer
Hi, i am 24 now and so over the past year or so I've been having a really gassy belly, kind of really bad but sometimes I can be fine. ...
3 answers | 2 comments
  jasonsim,    Peter_Cr,    Carol103
2101847 tn?1333568394
Hi, I'm a 33 year old female. Every time I wipe after a bowel movement, I notice black specks on the toilet paper. It's almost like bl...
6 answers
A relative had a large polyp removed and following tests, it was found to contain cancerous cells. All I know is that the doctors are ext...
Hi I've been bleeding off and on from my colon for 10 years. I'm 30 and it started when I began to diet and try to lose weight. I was tak...
20603861 tn?1501706275
I have no large intestine because I have a genetic predisposition which has lead to colon cancer twice in my large intestine. And after y...
So for 2 months I've been having diarrhoea and I've been to the doctors 5 times. I've had a blood test and 2 urine tests that all came o...
So I am going to make this as short as possible. About two years I posted about having a bad case of nausea for many months. Terrible dul...
1 answer
I have a colonoscopy but after colonoscopy they said they removed two polyps but did not give me any medicine. My doctor having a vacatio...
Hello everyone, I'm new here so please excuse my medical ignorance! My 80-year-old father-in-law had his urinary bladder mass asses...
A short background of my problem - I took a strong antibiotic in Feb and immediately noticed an anal itch which gradually got worse. Used...
This all bowel-problem started last summer, when I had diarrhea for almost 3 weeks, when it stopped I felt like I'm healthy again, but af...
A
A
Colon Cancer Community Resources