Aa
A
A
Close
Colon Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.
1 - 20 (of 1259) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm an 18 year old male. I don't think colon cancer runs in the family. About a year and a half ago I notice bright red blood in the toil...
6 answers |
24 year old female. Bloating/stomach distension: started Feb 2015. Doctor diagnosed IBS, but no testing. Constipation: started may 201...
I have just had a tubular adenoma polyp removed 6 mm x 6 mm from my proximal transverse colon Histology came back low dysplaysia and ...
446049 tn?1290296512
Hello all...it's been several years since I've been around here. I'm happy to say that I have completed 5 full years of post-op - post-ch...
by Kifayat, 23 hours My brother is 28 years old.  He is undergoing treatment of Rectal cancer Stage II. Chemotherapy has been complete...
really embarassed to ask this, to scared to go to the dr's, even thou im a 47 year old female who's had children. I feel as if i have a l...
37 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 27 year old male with constant stomach issues. I had an appointment yesterday to have a colonoscopy, Afterwards before I was awake...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1448485050
If so, please send a message to me at MH Community Mgr Community Leaders at MedHelp are members who act like ambassadors to MedHelp, ...
I am so hoping someone might have some insight - I see the dr next week. Here's my question.... the path report was short - Final diagnos...
Hi. Just saw my GYN for my annual exam and pap, and we discussed many things, including my family history. My father had colon cancer bef...
1275487 tn?1270911417
hello, I am writing because my fiance has a family history of colon cancer. Indeed, his mother and his two sisters have died, and his co...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I recently had a routine colonoscopy and just got the path report....hoping for some insight. I have one 4 mm tubular adenoma. The path r...
I have lower back pain and when I have to go have bow movement I have blood it
Ok, here's my question to the group. I had a colonoscopy 4.5 years ago at age 42 to investigate blood on surface of stool. Removed one ...
2 answers |
I have recently been having an urge to pass frequent stools through the day. When I go to the toilet, very little stool comes out along w...
Should I be concerned about small black specks (pepper) in tissue after B/M?
1 answer |
I just had a colonoscopy done and was told that I had an extrinsic impression that was found in the rectum! Doc ordered a pelvic ultraso...
1 answer |
My mother passed away a few days ago. She had been having trouble passing food, vomiting and not eating, so we took her to get an x-ray a...
4 answers |
Ok well lets start off by saying I am 25 years old. My family has a long history of medical problems, ranging from vascular diseases, to ...
4 answers |
225237 tn?1333142599
I went to an urgent care center today for a sinus infection an after the doctor checked me out he asked if I've noticed the pigment on my...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources