Aa
A
A
Close

Colon Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

1 - 20 (of 1249) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ok, here's my question to the group. I had a colonoscopy 4.5 years ago at age 42 to investigate blood on surface of stool. Removed one very tiny stage 0 benign polyp, and saw no other issues aside from some irritation in / near the rec...
yesmonkee | Last answer
I have recently been having an urge to pass frequent stools through the day. When I go to the toilet, very little stool comes out along with a spit-like foamy substance. This has been going on for more than a month now. Could this be a s...
malan | Posted
Should I be concerned about small black specks (pepper) in tissue after B/M?
ronsee | Last answer
I just had a colonoscopy done and was told that I had an extrinsic impression that was found in the rectum! Doc ordered a pelvic ultrasound ! I never remember ten years ago on my colonoscopy to come up! Should I be concerned ? He asked ...
mannie64 | Last answer
black pepper like specks on tissue after B/M why??
ronsee | Posted
My mother passed away a few days ago. She had been having trouble passing food, vomiting and not eating, so we took her to get an x-ray and they found out she had stage 4 colon cancer and that a growth was blocking her bowels. So they se...
donnyt951 | Last answer
Ok well lets start off by saying I am 25 years old. My family has a long history of medical problems, ranging from vascular diseases, to colon cancer in my sister who was diagnosed at 35, BUT they assume it had been there for almost 6 ye...
Worried7725 | Last answer
225237_tn?1333142599
I went to an urgent care center today for a sinus infection an after the doctor checked me out he asked if I've noticed the pigment on my bottom lip, which I've had for many years. Then he ask if colon cancer runs in my family, not that...
franceslee | Last answer
I am 39 years male. I felt last 6 months little burning sensation in my left middle abdomen. 15 days ago start abdomknal cramping pain. Nausea, and passing gas with sevre sore throat. I took antibiotic and omiprajol cap. Very little impr...
ALBATROSS94 | Posted
Back in July I had a few cases of rectal bleeding after a bowel movement. Two were days apart and the other occurred a couple of weeks after the first. I did not experience any pain or anything, just a toilet full of bright red blood wit...
Cwest10 | Last answer
About a year ago I started to have a change in my bowel movements. I have bowel movements mire often than I did a few years ago. I now have diarrhea on a regular basis. I had a stool sample done by the doctor (when I was at school in Ida...
MakaylaMak | Last answer
42 year old male. Have had rectal bleeding after bowel movements everyday for last year. Went for an exam yesterday and the colorectal surgeon said he felt a polyp and scheduled me for a colonoscopy next week. Although I understand tha...
Gemini100 | Last answer
i have a knot the size a bit bigger than a grape on my left side right below last rib. I noticed it 2 weeks ago but my husband was in hospital.So I thought I would go to Dr this week but now they are closed Now I am having nightmares tha...
sleek97 | Posted
I am 13 and have been constipated for 2-3 weeks. I have also previously been constipated several times. I don't feel like I have gotten everything out after a bowel movement, which I struggle to have. What really scares me is that I have...
OneGreatSwede | Last answer
Hey everyone! So lately I've been very worried for the past month. I started having constipation when I was 12, but it only recently started to concern me. Almost all of August to now I have been switching from having constipation to ...
Mayan378 | Last comment
2132042_tn?1335667750
Why do I have Ischemic Colitis at age 22? I am a 22 year old female. I was diagnosed with Ischemic Colitis one year ago. I had out of nowhere intense cramps, major sweating, turning super pale and bloody stool and sometimes only blood...
caitlanlott12 | Last answer
I passed out a week ago during the middle of the night. I ended up going to the ER a day later since I ended up with a headache. They ran a CBC telling me they didn't know why I passed out but told me to follow up with my Family Dr. I we...
LadyAryana | Posted
Did my colonoscopy test today and details of the report : Findings - the colonoscope was inserted to the terminal ileum. Excellent views were obtained . The ileocaecal valve is modular? Prolapse? Lymphoid hyperplasia .Biopsied. A 6mm ...
Johnh101 | Last answer
Okay so 2 months ago i found out i was pregnant i made sure to take prenatals well i ended up miscarrying at 5 weeks i was devistated but now i have a whole new problem since then and im scared out of my wits i may have colon cancer its ...
braleygirl9112 | Posted
Hi everyone, I'm an 18 year old female. I am overweight by the way. March this year I had my appendix removed, then 4 weeks later I was admitted to hospital with severe stomach pains, doctors didn't know what was wrong, I had a CAT scan ...
Emily97x | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...