Colon Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Jellahal
Im 22. female. I had a sickness bug a week and a half ago. to battle the diahhrea or however you spell it. I took som...
By Nathan3636
I had a blood test done back in November 2013 for what I thought was a heart attack, they said I was just fine, they ...
By Worried_Mom2124
my 4 year old Daughter woke up with Diarrhea. She had it all day. At around 8:00 pm I checked the toilet after she ...
By Juturna87
Hello all! I'm not sure where to post this but I'd like some advice. About a month and a half ago I was constipated f...
By travisallen12
My dads symptoms include: Diarrhea. Fatigue. Steadily shrinking appetite. Blood in stool (possible hemmoroids?) ...
Londres70Jan 09, 2012
By shannon260528 Blank
I am a 31 year old female, just had a colonoscopy done where the Dr. removed 5 polyps, one which was abnormally large...
By jakethasnake
Ive been having some strange symptoms here latley and im terrified its cancer . for the past several years ive been h...
By mrscsoup
My husband was just diagnosed with colon cancer last Wednesday. His tumor is 6cm and surgery scheduled for 2 weeks, ...
vinman1260Sep 04, 2012
29sillygirlAug 22, 2012
29sillygirlAug 22, 2012
By concerned_daughter_36 Blank
My father has been diagnosed with colorectal cancer. He had a colonoscopy done by a gastroentrologist and the biopsy ...
By jakethasnake Blank
IM 23 YEARS OLD AND FOR THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS IVE HAD SLIGHT BLEEDING FROM THE RECTUM. FOR THE LONGEST I NEVER REALL...
By laurach426 Blank
Hello yesterday I went to use the bathroom after taking a somewhat soft stool with no pain at all I notice that my st...
By MSCripple Blank
Hello, my father has a colostomy after colon resection due to cancer. On a recent hemoccult test he turned out positi...
By masepa Blank
For the past 2 months my stomach hasnt been right. I am 29. Syptoms: stomach gurgles near the back.....stool wasnt ri...
By fatymid Blank
Sympthoms (for 2 years) - watery yellow diarrhea - muscus also yellow and smelly - anxiety , depression , insomn...
By Bb341 Blank
Hi everyone. Thanks in advance for your thoughts. Male . Age 39. I have had a long history of sensitive stomach...
jmkt2dMar 23
Wonnie28Feb 24
bikerjillDec 29, 2013
By stardust11 Blank
really embarassed to ask this, to scared to go to the dr's, even thou im a 47 year old female who's had children. I f...
By SuzyMasr Blank
18 month ago I found out I was bleeding and at that time I was having constipation all the time, I got so scared and...
By Ronniewa Blank
Hello I am a 54 year old female,scared to death I have RA ,and mild anemia and now they found a positive fecal oc...
By mcdavis493 Blank
Hi, I have not been feeling well for almost a month now. I am a healthy, active, college student and suddenly sta...
By KBOHIO Blank
I recently had a colonoscopy & the Dr found a mass in the sigmoid colon that was too large to remove he stated that i...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank