Colon Cancer Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
vinman1260Sep 04, 2012
29sillygirlAug 22, 2012
29sillygirlAug 22, 2012
By concerned_daughter_36 Blank
My father has been diagnosed with colorectal cancer. He had a colonoscopy done by a gastroentrologist and the biopsy ...
By jakethasnake
IM 23 YEARS OLD AND FOR THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS IVE HAD SLIGHT BLEEDING FROM THE RECTUM. FOR THE LONGEST I NEVER REALL...
By laurach426
Hello yesterday I went to use the bathroom after taking a somewhat soft stool with no pain at all I notice that my st...
BubulinuMay 17
gbm1May 12
BubulinuMay 12
By Bubulinu
Hey, I am a 20 year old male. For about 8 months I've been taking Seroquel and Cipralex (both anti-psychotics and ant...
By MSCripple
Hello, my father has a colostomy after colon resection due to cancer. On a recent hemoccult test he turned out positi...
By masepa
For the past 2 months my stomach hasnt been right. I am 29. Syptoms: stomach gurgles near the back.....stool wasnt ri...
By fatymid
Sympthoms (for 2 years) - watery yellow diarrhea - muscus also yellow and smelly - anxiety , depression , insomn...
By Bb341
Hi everyone. Thanks in advance for your thoughts. Male . Age 39. I have had a long history of sensitive stomach...
jmkt2dMar 23
Wonnie28Feb 24
bikerjillDec 29, 2013
By stardust11 Blank
really embarassed to ask this, to scared to go to the dr's, even thou im a 47 year old female who's had children. I f...
By SuzyMasr
18 month ago I found out I was bleeding and at that time I was having constipation all the time, I got so scared and...
By Ronniewa
Hello I am a 54 year old female,scared to death I have RA ,and mild anemia and now they found a positive fecal oc...
By mcdavis493
Hi, I have not been feeling well for almost a month now. I am a healthy, active, college student and suddenly sta...
By KBOHIO
I recently had a colonoscopy & the Dr found a mass in the sigmoid colon that was too large to remove he stated that i...
By suzannez222
Small thin low calibre stools ,diahorea mucus ,fbc,left,pancreatic amalayse,kft,normal,abdo xray 4 weeks ago showed b...
By Mich1111
I had a cat scan of the abdomen and pelvis yesterday. I have mild anemia and my gastroenterologist is doing a colonos...
By suzannez222
For the last month after passing thin stool infrequently I had an abdo xray which showed my bowel was full of faeces ...
By kimbie
I had a CT scan of abdomen & pelvis. Impression was... Mass in the ascending Colon near the level of the hepatic f...
By msapprehensive
Dear Doctor, I'm 37 years old. Female. No vices. I was diagnosed with Gastritis, IBS-C & Hemorrhoid after my colon...
By lucylfr
I was diagnosed with four pre cancerous polyps which were removed. Exactly what does this mean? Also my colon specia...
By Blasbcb
Have pain that comes and go by kidneys area then notice lil bright red blood streeks when cleaning anus with paper. T...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank