Aa
A
A
Close
Colon Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.
21 - 40 (of 1268) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am so hoping someone might have some insight - I see the dr next week. Here's my question.... the path report was short - Final diagnos...
Hi. Just saw my GYN for my annual exam and pap, and we discussed many things, including my family history. My father had colon cancer bef...
1275487 tn?1270911417
hello, I am writing because my fiance has a family history of colon cancer. Indeed, his mother and his two sisters have died, and his co...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I recently had a routine colonoscopy and just got the path report....hoping for some insight. I have one 4 mm tubular adenoma. The path r...
I have lower back pain and when I have to go have bow movement I have blood it
Ok, here's my question to the group. I had a colonoscopy 4.5 years ago at age 42 to investigate blood on surface of stool. Removed one ...
2 answers |
I have recently been having an urge to pass frequent stools through the day. When I go to the toilet, very little stool comes out along w...
Should I be concerned about small black specks (pepper) in tissue after B/M?
1 answer |
I just had a colonoscopy done and was told that I had an extrinsic impression that was found in the rectum! Doc ordered a pelvic ultraso...
1 answer |
My mother passed away a few days ago. She had been having trouble passing food, vomiting and not eating, so we took her to get an x-ray a...
4 answers |
Ok well lets start off by saying I am 25 years old. My family has a long history of medical problems, ranging from vascular diseases, to ...
4 answers |
225237 tn?1333142599
I went to an urgent care center today for a sinus infection an after the doctor checked me out he asked if I've noticed the pigment on my...
3 answers |
I am 39 years male. I felt last 6 months little burning sensation in my left middle abdomen. 15 days ago start abdomknal cramping pain. N...
Back in July I had a few cases of rectal bleeding after a bowel movement. Two were days apart and the other occurred a couple of weeks af...
8 answers |
About a year ago I started to have a change in my bowel movements. I have bowel movements mire often than I did a few years ago. I now ha...
2 answers |
42 year old male. Have had rectal bleeding after bowel movements everyday for last year. Went for an exam yesterday and the colorectal s...
1 answer |
i have a knot the size a bit bigger than a grape on my left side right below last rib. I noticed it 2 weeks ago but my husband was in hos...
I am 13 and have been constipated for 2-3 weeks. I have also previously been constipated several times. I don't feel like I have gotten e...
5 answers |
Hey everyone! So lately I've been very worried for the past month. I started having constipation when I was 12, but it only recently st...
3 answers | 1 comment |
2132042 tn?1335667750
Why do I have Ischemic Colitis at age 22? I am a 22 year old female. I was diagnosed with Ischemic Colitis one year ago. I had out of ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...