Aa
A
A
Close
Colon Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.
21 - 40 (of 1294) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I'm a student and currently working on image processing for colonoscopy images. I am wondering if doctor can diagnose a colon tumor/...
351724 tn?1267540618
Hello i know this probley isnt the right form ,but i have a few questions concerning my 13 yr old daughter . ok so far as i know this has...
7 answers |
Is this a normal after surgery pain? Colon resection due to diverticulitis, ostomy, then reconnection. Similar pain to before colonectom...
I had a low anterior resection done in Feb 07 for stage 3 rectal cancer. I finished chemo & radiation by Oct 07. So far, I am cancer fr...
6 answers |
Need a colonoscopy but have major issue. I understand they take blood pressure multiple times and put in an IV. Problem is, I have long s...
My husband has had chronic diarrhea now for months. He refuses to go to a doctor about it. He is 58 years old and has yet to have a 'ma...
2 answers |
(i am 18, no one in my family has history of cancer0 THIS happened few months ago but it stopped and i went to the doctor and he said it ...
225237 tn?1333142599
I went to an urgent care center today for a sinus infection an after the doctor checked me out he asked if I've noticed the pigment on my...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, about a month ago I had experienced a small case of constipation, but my diet has been atrocious back then, and still is, I am get...
Hello! I am a healthy 19 year old male with no prior history of health issues. My father died of esophageal cancer that metastasized to o...
Sorry for the length! I'm a 19 year old female. I've been having several random digestive issues that have got me slightly worried. Thes...
Hello I am a 30 y/o male. About two weeks ago I noticed blood on my stool and when I wiped I coated the paper with blood. I also noticed ...
Is colon cancer genetic? I am so sacred because i have had constipation for a long time now, although they have been off and on, I have a...
2 answers | 2 comments |
862235 tn?1336063895
I recently completer a FOBT three part test and one of the tests came back positive for blood in the stool. I'm waiting patiently for the...
Hi there I'm a 32 year old male and over the last three and a half months have had these symptoms: 1. Blood on stool and toilet pap...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I am 36 years old. Long history of chronic diarrhea, abdominal pain and other IBD type symptoms. Currently being tested to rule out Cro...
2 answers |
Hi all I have a massive health anxiety disorder which I am trying to get under control but not succeeding. I will try and keep this as...
Hi im a 25 year old female. Over the last year approx. I have had back and forth (mainly diarrhea) and constipation... I lost almost 20 p...
Am a 20 years old female. I have noticed(it happend twice of what i remember or strongly noticed,mostly) blood stains in my stool lately ...
I'm 21 years old male.. So for about 3 months I started noticing little red stains on my stool almost everytime I have bowel movement,...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources