Aa
A
A
Close
Colon Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.
21 - 40 (of 1268) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1275487 tn?1270911417
hello, I am writing because my fiance has a family history of colon cancer. Indeed, his mother and his two sisters have died, and his co...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I recently had a routine colonoscopy and just got the path report....hoping for some insight. I have one 4 mm tubular adenoma. The path r...
I have lower back pain and when I have to go have bow movement I have blood it
Ok, here's my question to the group. I had a colonoscopy 4.5 years ago at age 42 to investigate blood on surface of stool. Removed one ...
2 answers |
I have recently been having an urge to pass frequent stools through the day. When I go to the toilet, very little stool comes out along w...
Should I be concerned about small black specks (pepper) in tissue after B/M?
1 answer |
I just had a colonoscopy done and was told that I had an extrinsic impression that was found in the rectum! Doc ordered a pelvic ultraso...
1 answer |
My mother passed away a few days ago. She had been having trouble passing food, vomiting and not eating, so we took her to get an x-ray a...
4 answers |
Ok well lets start off by saying I am 25 years old. My family has a long history of medical problems, ranging from vascular diseases, to ...
4 answers |
225237 tn?1333142599
I went to an urgent care center today for a sinus infection an after the doctor checked me out he asked if I've noticed the pigment on my...
3 answers |
I am 39 years male. I felt last 6 months little burning sensation in my left middle abdomen. 15 days ago start abdomknal cramping pain. N...
Back in July I had a few cases of rectal bleeding after a bowel movement. Two were days apart and the other occurred a couple of weeks af...
8 answers |
About a year ago I started to have a change in my bowel movements. I have bowel movements mire often than I did a few years ago. I now ha...
2 answers |
42 year old male. Have had rectal bleeding after bowel movements everyday for last year. Went for an exam yesterday and the colorectal s...
1 answer |
i have a knot the size a bit bigger than a grape on my left side right below last rib. I noticed it 2 weeks ago but my husband was in hos...
I am 13 and have been constipated for 2-3 weeks. I have also previously been constipated several times. I don't feel like I have gotten e...
5 answers |
Hey everyone! So lately I've been very worried for the past month. I started having constipation when I was 12, but it only recently st...
3 answers | 1 comment |
2132042 tn?1335667750
Why do I have Ischemic Colitis at age 22? I am a 22 year old female. I was diagnosed with Ischemic Colitis one year ago. I had out of ...
1 answer |
I passed out a week ago during the middle of the night. I ended up going to the ER a day later since I ended up with a headache. They ran...
Did my colonoscopy test today and details of the report : Findings - the colonoscope was inserted to the terminal ileum. Excellent vie...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources