Aa
A
A
Close

Colon Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

21 - 40 (of 1249) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I received a routine colonoscopy three days ago because I turned 50 and my father was diagnosed with colon cancer when he was 52, so wanting to do the right thing for my health I had the colonoscopy. I have been feeling miserable ever si...
alg66 | Last answer
I am a 19 year old boy I went to the doctor they did blood work and a cat scan and was diagnosed with constipation they gave me a drink to flush my system out and now I'm getting a stinging pain and discomfort in my left rib cage what co...
Tremors_oni69 | Last answer
can you help me read these results. does this mean my mom has colon cancer: Final Pathologic Diagnosis: A.Colon. Hepatic Flexure Polyp fragments of tubulovillous adenoma Separate Fragment of hyperplastic polyo or hyperplastic cha...
ireidis14_ | Posted
I am a 29 year old boy I went to the doctor they did blood work and a cat scan and was diagnosed with constipation they gave me a drink to flush my system out and now I'm getting a stinging pain and discomfort in my left rib cage what co...
Tremors_oni69 | Posted
13530588_tn?1439499315
for over four years I have had profuse stench passing gas and bowel movements , this occurred after consuming large amounts of soda , psylium husk and Chinese slimming tea , what could this be ? is it normal ? im 46 now and I still have ...
painednconfused | Posted
For the past week, I've been feeling quite bloated and gassy for reasons I do not know. I haven't changed my diet or done anything different to my body but I just all of a sudden feel a rumble in my stomach at random times. No matter if ...
RickyOkay | Last answer
I am a 22 year old guy.Suffering from constipation.Dark stools,Traces of blood in stools once in a while,also from the last month am suffering from shortness in breath and loss of weight and apetite.please help
markanthonyfb | Posted
225237_tn?1333142599
I went to an urgent care center today for a sinus infection an after the doctor checked me out he asked if I've noticed the pigment on my bottom lip, which I've had for many years. Then he ask if colon cancer runs in my family, not that...
franceslee | Posted
Hi everyone. I am 35 years old female and have a daughter just under 2. I have for most of adult life suffered from hard stool and I have a chronic fissure as a result that comes and goes from time to time. I have also experienced occasi...
Bella12blue | Last answer
Last Aug I went to the ER with extreme belly pain. My bowels had quit moving and they did all kinds of tests and was told I had a bladder infection. They sent me home with pain meds and antibiotics. Then April 8th this year I again went ...
ROXIEB | Last answer
60 year old male...no symptoms except 15 pound weight loss with CT scan showing thickening of bowel wall...is this definitely cancer?
julierow | Posted
Had colon surgery twice now, as I get older I have to go to restroom more often and I stay tired. What can I do?
whiskers36 | Posted
My father has been diagnosed with cancer but by the time the results came in his doctor has been put on holiday. I am not sure if waiting for the doctor to come back from holiday is prudent or it is smart to pay under the table another s...
1kmnb3 | Posted
13530588_tn?1439499315
about four years ago before I was diagnosed with diabetes type 2 , I was consuming diet soda , Chinese slimming herb tea and using psylium husk powder , after doing this for a few days I was disturbed in my sleep after passing gas , it w...
painednconfused | Posted
I have 2 marble sized lumps that seem attached in the space between my rectum and my vagina. They are bulging the vaginal wall but not coming through the wall. They are hard and don't seem to be mobile. The vaginal tissue moves over it b...
stingray_beauty | Posted
my father had a colon resection about six days ago. everything during the surgery went great and there were no complications however about 24 hours later he started to develop a fever and increased pain which they attribute it to a pos...
immg89 | Posted
Anyone have experience with these uncommon lesions?
fntn | Posted
14249355_tn?1433590079
Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone on here as been in this situation? Surgeon suspects my tumour may be attached to the tailbone, rather than just the fatty tissue around it. Got sent to another surgeon for second opinion (he is a top man ...
shazsilverwolf | Posted
In November I began having constipation problems, as well as thin stools. During the preceding two or such weeks before this I had nausea and got sick whenever I tried to eat much, as well as insomnia, which seems odd to be associated wi...
TML1991 | Last answer
I have been having thin stools for 2 years constantly, I have been to my G.I and done a colonoscopy that came clear. What could this be other than cancer?
Alican89 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...