Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Colon Cancer Community

I'm an 18 year old male. I don't think colon cancer runs in the family. About a year and a half ago I notice bright red blood in the toil...
So I had normal color stool I check as I’m always afraid I have cancer. I looked at it after it came out looked fine water was fine. I s...
I am started having cramping/pelvic pain the last month and noticed a little bit of blood in my stool. I had a colonoscopy 4 years ago a...
I go in for my second colonoscopy in 3 days. My first question is: After the procedure, how best can I avoid a C-diff infection? I had on...
m a 30 year old male i do smoke recreationally. My grandpa from my dads side had bowel cancer at a really late age in his late 70s and my...
I have read that the anesthesia used for colonoscopy, Proprofol, can cause the body to excrete excessive uric acid thus causing some pati...
Popular Resources
Colon Cancer can affect anyone at any age. Ashley Havlena shares her story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Read on to find out how a fecal occult blood test saved Keith Friend’s life.
Colon cancer screening tests save lives. Learn how you can reduce your risk for colon cancer.
It’s a fact: You’re never too young for colon cancer. Learn more about the disease.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Amr Radwan shares his story.
You're never too young for colon cancer. Angie shares her family's ongoing struggle with cancer.