Aa
A
A
Close
Colon Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.
61 - 80 (of 1262) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Can colon or rectal cancer cause severe low back pain?
6 answers |
Hi everyone I'm new on here and looking for some info. Had my first screening colonoscopy 1 week ago. No symptoms no bleeding. 53 year ...
Over a year now I've been noticing blood on the outside of my stool .my stool will be hard sometimes and it would hurt to pass .my stomac...
1 answer |
I had a colonoscopy in August during which 2 polyps were removed. Surgical clips were placed on 1 to prevent bleeding. 15 days later it b...
1 answer |
I've been having some symptoms for over half a year now, and I'm very concerned about what all of this might be. I don't know whether all...
1 answer |
I am 47 and had been battling the health anxiety since 20 years. I have hypertension,hyperlipidemia & mitral valve prolapse with trivial ...
280234 tn?1434458183
I was wondering if any other young adults have been diagnosed with colon polyps? I'm a 34/f who was recently diagnosed with a 1.1 cm "Tub...
5 answers |
I had unprotected, receptive anal sex during a phase of mine in late August. Later that night, I came down with a fever that lasted two d...
A colonoscopy was performed 4 months ago in which clips were inserted after polyp removal. The clips were located near cecum in the ascen...
Due to bright bleeding, I went in for 2nd colonscopy. The first colonscopy found hemorrhoids, as did the second one I had today. The ...
1 answer |
Thank you for anyone that helps me out. I am a 34 year old male in great health. Work out 5 days a week and my yearly medical checkup...
2 answers |
in master health check cea borderline raise,?significance
1 answer |
Hello, I am here because I don't really trust the advice I have been given by PA at the clinic I go to. Back in November I passed one blo...
1 answer |
Male, 45, was diagnosed with Mesenteric fibromatosis in March, 2014. The tumor was completely removed by surgery. 4 months later, CT foun...
been to see a colonoscopy doctor this morning due to weight loss -poor appetite- chronic diarrhoea-extreme fatigue. she ordered a ct sca...
My first symptom was feeling the urge to go to the bathroom and pass nothing but mucus. Intermittently after that, I would notice mucus i...
1 answer |
Hi, 32 M, living in London, had bright red blood in stools for 2-3 days and then nothing for 5 months, again it happened in April 2014...
3 answers |
351724 tn?1267540618
Hello i know this probley isnt the right form ,but i have a few questions concerning my 13 yr old daughter . ok so far as i know this has...
6 answers |
can anyone tell me why my stools are like a light green color lately with mucus and every time I pass a hard stool there is bright red bl...
3 answers |
I'm 29 and recently had 3 tubulovillous precancerous polyps removed. I don't meet with the Doc until next week but was curious to see wh...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...