Aa
A
A
Close
Colon Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.
61 - 80 (of 1272) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
13530588 tn?1439499315
about four years ago before I was diagnosed with diabetes type 2 , I was consuming diet soda , Chinese slimming herb tea and using psyliu...
I have 2 marble sized lumps that seem attached in the space between my rectum and my vagina. They are bulging the vaginal wall but not co...
my father had a colon resection about six days ago. everything during the surgery went great and there were no complications however ab...
Anyone have experience with these uncommon lesions?
14249355 tn?1433590079
Hi guys, I'm wondering if anyone on here as been in this situation? Surgeon suspects my tumour may be attached to the tailbone, rather th...
In November I began having constipation problems, as well as thin stools. During the preceding two or such weeks before this I had nausea...
1 answer |
I have been having thin stools for 2 years constantly, I have been to my G.I and done a colonoscopy that came clear. What could this be o...
I have stage 4 colon cancer, I spoke with my doctor on Wednesday, and she was very pleased with the outcome of treatment I'm getting, she...
Should I go or should I stay now? I am a 49 year old female that was diagnosed with fibromyalgia osteoarthritis in my thumbs, my adenoids...
762538 tn?1234374818
After having colon cancer and family history of it, i have colonoscopies every year. Can this strech my colon or anus so that i have rea...
Im 22. female. I had a sickness bug a week and a half ago. to battle the diahhrea or however you spell it. I took some Imodium type table...
2 answers |
Can colon or rectal cancer cause severe low back pain?
6 answers |
Hi everyone I'm new on here and looking for some info. Had my first screening colonoscopy 1 week ago. No symptoms no bleeding. 53 year ...
Over a year now I've been noticing blood on the outside of my stool .my stool will be hard sometimes and it would hurt to pass .my stomac...
1 answer |
I had a colonoscopy in August during which 2 polyps were removed. Surgical clips were placed on 1 to prevent bleeding. 15 days later it b...
1 answer |
I've been having some symptoms for over half a year now, and I'm very concerned about what all of this might be. I don't know whether all...
1 answer |
I am 47 and had been battling the health anxiety since 20 years. I have hypertension,hyperlipidemia & mitral valve prolapse with trivial ...
280234 tn?1470139763
I was wondering if any other young adults have been diagnosed with colon polyps? I'm a 34/f who was recently diagnosed with a 1.1 cm "Tub...
5 answers |
I had unprotected, receptive anal sex during a phase of mine in late August. Later that night, I came down with a fever that lasted two d...
A colonoscopy was performed 4 months ago in which clips were inserted after polyp removal. The clips were located near cecum in the ascen...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources