Aa
A
A
Close

Colon Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

61 - 80 (of 1256) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had unprotected, receptive anal sex during a phase of mine in late August. Later that night, I came down with a fever that lasted two days. I also had a Bilirubin problem with my liver for a few days, too, which might have been from us...
  Posted
A colonoscopy was performed 4 months ago in which clips were inserted after polyp removal. The clips were located near cecum in the ascending colon. X-ray show the clips still in place. This condition is now preventing MRI of pelvic for ...
  Posted
Due to bright bleeding, I went in for 2nd colonscopy. The first colonscopy found hemorrhoids, as did the second one I had today. The last colonscopy was in Aptil 2013. Todays colonscopy 12/22/14 stated this in discharge paper: Dia...
  Posted
Thank you for anyone that helps me out. I am a 34 year old male in great health. Work out 5 days a week and my yearly medical checkups are always good. In Sept of this year I was on vacation at the beach. Alot of alcohol was invo...
  Posted
in master health check cea borderline raise,?significance
  Posted
Hello, I am here because I don't really trust the advice I have been given by PA at the clinic I go to. Back in November I passed one blood clot, found on toilet paper, no blood in toilet bowl. A few days passed then I passed one more cl...
  Posted
Male, 45, was diagnosed with Mesenteric fibromatosis in March, 2014. The tumor was completely removed by surgery. 4 months later, CT found a new tumor. The patient didn't believe and ignored the new finding. 3 days ago, 1/20/2015, the pa...
  Posted
been to see a colonoscopy doctor this morning due to weight loss -poor appetite- chronic diarrhoea-extreme fatigue. she ordered a ct scan as I have reduced kidney function due to diabetes and she felt this would be better for me. at the...
  Posted
My first symptom was feeling the urge to go to the bathroom and pass nothing but mucus. Intermittently after that, I would notice mucus in my stool and some on the toilet paper. That went on for a few months. About 5 weeks ago, I bec...
  Posted
Hi, 32 M, living in London, had bright red blood in stools for 2-3 days and then nothing for 5 months, again it happened in April 2014 with bright red stool parts and got stool tests done two days later fecal occult and Pylori tests, ...
  Posted
351724 tn?1267540618
Hello i know this probley isnt the right form ,but i have a few questions concerning my 13 yr old daughter . ok so far as i know this has happened 2-3x she has came to me and said she had bright red blood all in and around her stool . i ...
  Posted
can anyone tell me why my stools are like a light green color lately with mucus and every time I pass a hard stool there is bright red blood on the tp and only on the outside of the stool
  Posted
I'm 29 and recently had 3 tubulovillous precancerous polyps removed. I don't meet with the Doc until next week but was curious to see what the general treatment for the future is. They said they removed all the pollyps before cancer wa...
  Posted
I have a lump about the size of a quarter . Its located on the left side below ribs and near belly button. It moves when i touch it and sometimes it seems to shrink and then go back to a quarter size. Doesnt feel like a hernia. No pa...
  Posted
Hi, I am a 25 year old male. I've been having excessive gas release for 4 days... It all started on Wednesday when i woke up with a stomach pain. The stomach pain is almost gone now, but the flatulence scares me a lot... I tried to find ...
  Posted
Last year, I have gone through colon surgery and after that I have taken many precautions. After 6 months when I had gone for a regular checkup I told my doctor to have the symptoms of colon again so he told me about safer colon and aske...
  Posted
Few months ago I was severely facing the problem of digestion, and due to that I was feeling very week. So, I consulted my family doctor and he advised me to eat colon supplement for a week. you will be happier to know that the colon pro...
  Posted
I am a 17 year old male. I have had constipation for a very long time as well as hemorrhoids. I have been having back pain for a while which has subsided for quite a while and was most likely linked to my posture. There has been pai...
  Posted
A few days ago, I underwent my very first colonoscopy. I was given instructions on how to prepare for it. I also went on the internet to obtain more information about PegLyte. After the procedure was completed, the doctor told me that ...
  Posted
Hello, im a 22 year old female with the great that I may be experiencing colon cancer. 5 months ago I had a very large blood clot in my left leg. Not long after that I started experiencing very severe abdominal pain and low back pain. At...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...