Aa
A
A
Close
Colon Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.
81 - 100 (of 1263) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 29 and recently had 3 tubulovillous precancerous polyps removed. I don't meet with the Doc until next week but was curious to see wh...
3 answers |
I have a lump about the size of a quarter . Its located on the left side below ribs and near belly button. It moves when i touch it a...
Hi, I am a 25 year old male. I've been having excessive gas release for 4 days... It all started on Wednesday when i woke up with a stoma...
2 answers |
Last year, I have gone through colon surgery and after that I have taken many precautions. After 6 months when I had gone for a regular c...
Few months ago I was severely facing the problem of digestion, and due to that I was feeling very week. So, I consulted my family doctor ...
I am a 17 year old male. I have had constipation for a very long time as well as hemorrhoids. I have been having back pain for a whil...
3 answers |
A few days ago, I underwent my very first colonoscopy. I was given instructions on how to prepare for it. I also went on the internet to...
Hello, im a 22 year old female with the great that I may be experiencing colon cancer. 5 months ago I had a very large blood clot in my l...
2 answers |
I had colorectal polyp removal 5 months ago. till then I started feeling severe pain in my lower abdomen everyday that raidates to the lo...
1 answer |
I am a 39 year old with Celiac and UCTD. I had a colonoscopy in Feb, Colon adenoma was found and removed. The last few months I have had ...
2 answers |
My sister recently went in for yearly checkup and had a colonoscopy done on Aug. 9th. She was told that she has colon cancer and was sch...
9 answers |
I have a question....I had a colonoscopy today due to changes in my bowel habits and family history - I'm 46.. I never saw the doctor af...
1 answer |
Yesterday my husband was diagnosed with cancer of the ascending colon. Our whole world has fallen apart. We have a wonderful life and eve...
1 answer |
Hey, I am a 20 year old male. For about 8 months I've been taking Seroquel and Cipralex (both anti-psychotics and anti-depressants). The ...
7 answers |
I'm 27 female. It all started about 5 months ago. I started experiencing pain in my right lower abdomen on an off. It was never severe...
1 answer |
i'm 14 years old and for the past year I have been experiencing a sort of tightness in the left side of abdomen. Now I've looked up colon...
My husband was diagnosed with rectal cancer during colonoscopy then last Thursday he had surgery transanal excision to remove tumor but w...
4 answers |
hello , im 23 years old and for a while now ive had some pretty strange symptoms I've been having off and on bright red blood on toilet p...
3 answers |
43 yr-old female had CEA result of 4.7 (ref. range: 0-3.0). General good health; no family hx of colon cancer; non-diabetic; occasional ...
1 answer |
My sister, 57 years old, was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 Colon Cancer. We received 2 independent opinions, both said the same. Both ...
5 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources