Aa
A
A
Close

Colon Cancer Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.

81 - 100 (of 1249) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My husband was diagnosed with rectal cancer during colonoscopy then last Thursday he had surgery transanal excision to remove tumor but while in there dr realized it was more invasive than he first thought and only took a second biopsy n...
JackieCoyle | Last answer
hello , im 23 years old and for a while now ive had some pretty strange symptoms I've been having off and on bright red blood on toilet paper after bowel movements its barley ever on the stool i think in the last 3 years or so ive only s...
c_bk | Last answer
43 yr-old female had CEA result of 4.7 (ref. range: 0-3.0). General good health; no family hx of colon cancer; non-diabetic; occasional smoker; hysterectomy 10yrs ago (due to suspicious but indeterminant PAP follow-up). I have told her...
MDLorenz | Last answer
My sister, 57 years old, was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 Colon Cancer. We received 2 independent opinions, both said the same. Both said my sister is not a good candidate for any treatment options because she is confined to a wheel ...
zachery | Last answer
I am currently seeing a patient who has had a colostomy as a complication of his radiation treatments. He has tremors and is having difficulty emptying his bag. It is even more difficult for him to change the bag independently and has no...
OT4U | Posted
Hey everyone I have been having a problem for the past few months. I have nearly constant abdominal pains that are drastically reduced when i either defecate or pass gas. My stool consistency is frequently changing sometimes i do a goo...
7646776_tn?1392960325
Hi. This is my first post here. I became desperate for someone to relate to, talk to, and I suppose I need a recommendation for a good doctor as well. Since August of last year, I have been suffering from very odd and possibly unrelated ...
YA_Author | Last answer
for a while now off and on when I go to the bathroom there will be bright red blood on the toilet paper mostly whenever im trying to pass a hard stool but has happened when it wasnt so hard (sorry to be so blunt) also the blood is never ...
jakethasnake | Last answer
Hi I am a 27 yr old female who suffers from minor herpes and ashamed to say contracted genital herpes in my past. I have been told by the GUM clinic my herpes have cleared up and need no further treatment. However the area between my a...
Louby27 | Posted
Firstly, I have pretty bad health anxiety and I'm only 15. For the last couple of weeks I have been very tired and have had some constipation, diarrhoea and not completely evacuating bowels. I also noticed some flat stools and i started ...
ben_15 | Posted
10947_tn?1281407852
MedHelp staff Go Blue for Colon Cancer Awareness Month! Best in health! MedHelp
Med Help | Last answer
I had a blood test done back in November 2013 for what I thought was a heart attack, they said I was just fine, they also did a urine test on may 16th 2014, and it came back negative, so would a blood test back on November have detected ...
Nathan3636 | Last answer
my 4 year old Daughter woke up with Diarrhea. She had it all day. At around 8:00 pm I checked the toilet after she was done taking a poo and I seen blood mixed with her stool. She had another bowel movement at 9pm and it was still blo...
Worried_Mom2124 | Last answer
Hello all! I'm not sure where to post this but I'd like some advice. About a month and a half ago I was constipated for five days, once I had a BM there was mucousy blood. It went away for about two weeks but came back only a tiny bit. ...
Juturna87 | Last answer
My dads symptoms include: Diarrhea. Fatigue. Steadily shrinking appetite. Blood in stool (possible hemmoroids?) NO vomiting. Slight Weight loss (in one week) starting with arms and neck. Its started with diarrhea a few months ago. ...
travisallen12 | Last answer
I am a 31 year old female, just had a colonoscopy done where the Dr. removed 5 polyps, one which was abnormally large. They were sent for bioyopsy. What kind of risk am I for colon cancer? I have severe constipation, bleeding rectally an...
shannon260528 | Last answer
Ive been having some strange symptoms here latley and im terrified its cancer . for the past several years ive been having blood on toilet paper its never on the stool its just on the toilet paper and it can very in amount but its never ...
My husband was just diagnosed with colon cancer last Wednesday. His tumor is 6cm and surgery scheduled for 2 weeks, I am a mess. Chief Gastrointestinal Surgeon will be preforming surgery because of location and size. Still waiting res...
mrscsoup | Last answer
My father has been diagnosed with colorectal cancer. He had a colonoscopy done by a gastroentrologist and the biopsy confirmed that he has an invasive low grade adenocarcinoma. He is scheduled to see the surgeon at the end of August. His...
concerned_daughter_36 | Last answer
IM 23 YEARS OLD AND FOR THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS IVE HAD SLIGHT BLEEDING FROM THE RECTUM. FOR THE LONGEST I NEVER REALLY PAID MUCH ATTENTION TO IT BECAUSE I DIDNT THINK IT WAS ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT BUT RESENTLEY I FOUND OUT THAT IT COULD...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...