Aa
A
A
Close
Colon Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.
101 - 120 (of 1262) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey everyone I have been having a problem for the past few months. I have nearly constant abdominal pains that are drastically reduced ...
7646776 tn?1392960325
Hi. This is my first post here. I became desperate for someone to relate to, talk to, and I suppose I need a recommendation for a good do...
7 answers |
for a while now off and on when I go to the bathroom there will be bright red blood on the toilet paper mostly whenever im trying to pass...
1 answer |
Hi I am a 27 yr old female who suffers from minor herpes and ashamed to say contracted genital herpes in my past. I have been told by th...
Firstly, I have pretty bad health anxiety and I'm only 15. For the last couple of weeks I have been very tired and have had some constipa...
10947 tn?1281407852
MedHelp staff Go Blue for Colon Cancer Awareness Month! Best in health! MedHelp
2 answers |
I had a blood test done back in November 2013 for what I thought was a heart attack, they said I was just fine, they also did a urine tes...
1 answer |
my 4 year old Daughter woke up with Diarrhea. She had it all day. At around 8:00 pm I checked the toilet after she was done taking a po...
1 answer |
Hello all! I'm not sure where to post this but I'd like some advice. About a month and a half ago I was constipated for five days, once I...
2 answers |
My dads symptoms include: Diarrhea. Fatigue. Steadily shrinking appetite. Blood in stool (possible hemmoroids?) NO vomiting. Slight...
1 answer |
I am a 31 year old female, just had a colonoscopy done where the Dr. removed 5 polyps, one which was abnormally large. They were sent for...
2 answers |
Ive been having some strange symptoms here latley and im terrified its cancer . for the past several years ive been having blood on toile...
2 answers |
My husband was just diagnosed with colon cancer last Wednesday. His tumor is 6cm and surgery scheduled for 2 weeks, I am a mess. Chief ...
1 answer |
My father has been diagnosed with colorectal cancer. He had a colonoscopy done by a gastroentrologist and the biopsy confirmed that he ha...
6 answers |
IM 23 YEARS OLD AND FOR THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS IVE HAD SLIGHT BLEEDING FROM THE RECTUM. FOR THE LONGEST I NEVER REALLY PAID MUCH ATTENTIO...
1 answer |
Hello yesterday I went to use the bathroom after taking a somewhat soft stool with no pain at all I notice that my stool's surface had br...
1 answer |
Hello, my father has a colostomy after colon resection due to cancer. On a recent hemoccult test he turned out positive. What would be th...
1 answer |
For the past 2 months my stomach hasnt been right. I am 29. Syptoms: stomach gurgles near the back.....stool wasnt right......mucus and g...
1 answer |
Sympthoms (for 2 years) - watery yellow diarrhea - muscus also yellow and smelly - anxiety , depression , insomnia - Low-grade fev...
1 answer |
Hi everyone. Thanks in advance for your thoughts. Male . Age 39. I have had a long history of sensitive stomach, diarrhea on and of...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources