Aa
A
A
Close
Colon Cancer Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to colon cancer.
101 - 120 (of 1268) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey, I am a 20 year old male. For about 8 months I've been taking Seroquel and Cipralex (both anti-psychotics and anti-depressants). The ...
7 answers |
I'm 27 female. It all started about 5 months ago. I started experiencing pain in my right lower abdomen on an off. It was never severe...
1 answer |
i'm 14 years old and for the past year I have been experiencing a sort of tightness in the left side of abdomen. Now I've looked up colon...
My husband was diagnosed with rectal cancer during colonoscopy then last Thursday he had surgery transanal excision to remove tumor but w...
4 answers |
hello , im 23 years old and for a while now ive had some pretty strange symptoms I've been having off and on bright red blood on toilet p...
3 answers |
43 yr-old female had CEA result of 4.7 (ref. range: 0-3.0). General good health; no family hx of colon cancer; non-diabetic; occasional ...
1 answer |
My sister, 57 years old, was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 Colon Cancer. We received 2 independent opinions, both said the same. Both ...
5 answers |
I am currently seeing a patient who has had a colostomy as a complication of his radiation treatments. He has tremors and is having diffi...
Hey everyone I have been having a problem for the past few months. I have nearly constant abdominal pains that are drastically reduced ...
7646776 tn?1392960325
Hi. This is my first post here. I became desperate for someone to relate to, talk to, and I suppose I need a recommendation for a good do...
7 answers |
for a while now off and on when I go to the bathroom there will be bright red blood on the toilet paper mostly whenever im trying to pass...
1 answer |
Hi I am a 27 yr old female who suffers from minor herpes and ashamed to say contracted genital herpes in my past. I have been told by th...
Firstly, I have pretty bad health anxiety and I'm only 15. For the last couple of weeks I have been very tired and have had some constipa...
10947 tn?1281407852
MedHelp staff Go Blue for Colon Cancer Awareness Month! Best in health! MedHelp
2 answers |
I had a blood test done back in November 2013 for what I thought was a heart attack, they said I was just fine, they also did a urine tes...
1 answer |
my 4 year old Daughter woke up with Diarrhea. She had it all day. At around 8:00 pm I checked the toilet after she was done taking a po...
1 answer |
Hello all! I'm not sure where to post this but I'd like some advice. About a month and a half ago I was constipated for five days, once I...
2 answers |
My dads symptoms include: Diarrhea. Fatigue. Steadily shrinking appetite. Blood in stool (possible hemmoroids?) NO vomiting. Slight...
1 answer |
I am a 31 year old female, just had a colonoscopy done where the Dr. removed 5 polyps, one which was abnormally large. They were sent for...
2 answers |
Ive been having some strange symptoms here latley and im terrified its cancer . for the past several years ive been having blood on toile...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Colon Cancer Community Resources