Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Complementary Medicine Community

This forum is for questions and support regarding acupuncture, chiropractic, dietary supplements, herbal remedies, homeopathy, naturopathic medicines and treatments.

Complementary medicine is used in conjunction with conventional medicine. For example, aromatherapy can be used to help lessen a patient's discomfort following surgery. Alternative medicine is used in place of conventional medicine. For example, acupuncture may be used instead of surgery for back pain that has been recommended by a conventional doctor.

81 - 100 (of 1689) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Avatar universal
What if i took ibuprofen n accidently lied down after 3 mins n then realized i forgot n got up n drank water. ?will it affect me? I layed down after
  Posted
4451049 tn?1387157037
Hi, I wasn't sure what area to post this: I have been dealing with facial skin infections for the past five years. I have done extensive research to try to determine the culprit. There have been so many conditions that seemed like a gre...
  Posted
7460798 tn?1390988948
I have a question in my mind but has been unable to find any absolute answer so far.The question is: 1) What is the most conclusive window period at which the results of a HIV test can be concluded as very correct and the need for any f...
  Posted
Avatar universal
Okay so there's a pressure point in the indentation below the sternum for nausea and some other things. I use it sometimes and it works, but it makes me uncomfortable because I feel something pop back into place after I stop pressing it....
  Posted
Avatar universal
My wife has multiple sclerosis. She is restricted to a wheel chair 90% of the time, and can walk assisted the other 10 %. She was recently diagnosed with osteoarthritis in both hips, the right being most severe. The pain was terrible ...
  Posted
1530171 tn?1448133193
Would anybody have any experience with Complementary /Alternative medicine for Multiple Myeloma? Unfortunately the medical system offers no cure. Only chemo for some life extension. Any success with out of the country treatments?
  Posted
Avatar universal
Does ultracet contain hydrocodone
  Posted
428506 tn?1296560999
I've read that Oil of Oregano has beneficial antibacterial and antifungal properties. As a co-infected Lyme patient with yeast problems, sounds like a win-win. Does anyone have experience taking this, or have suggestions for how much...
  Posted
Avatar universal
I took 1000 mg of valtrex 2 times today (every 12 hrs). I was reading that i should of taken 2000 mg two times a day.Can I take 2000 mg of valtrex tomorrow even though I took a lot today?
  Posted
Avatar universal
My mother is having a chronic cogh for over 18 years, what is the treatment?
  Posted
Avatar universal
Mrs
What can i take instead of mobic please would mobic cause fluid retention. would mobis cause liver tenderness
  Posted
Avatar universal
I am injecting 2 ml of filtered urine with 1 ml 2% procaine im to decrease an autoimmune problem. Is there a less expensive alternative to procaine and if not what procaine source do you recommend?
  Posted
Avatar universal
When I was around 10 I started to experience knee aches. At first, it happened about once every other month, but it has gotten worse as I've gotten older. (I'm 17) Now it happens several times a week. It comes on out of nowhere and lasts...
  Posted
Avatar universal
Went to chiropractor for neck pain, he told me my collar bone was out. while receiving my adjustment the dr. adjusted my shoulder and it heard bad, I went home and the pain got worse, I called back and he didn't answer, went back 2 busi...
  Posted
Avatar universal
I've been taking Tylenol's with codein for awhile like 10 a day....since yesterday I started feeling sick and couldn't keep nothing down and puking up everything including bright yellow funny tasting stuff...I feel like I have a fever, h...
  Posted
Avatar universal
when should i go to the hospital for withdrawls
  Posted
1705055 tn?1391068356
I am looking for alternative medicine to treat my borderline personality disorder. also, my husband is bip2 mixed severe with psychotic tendencies. we are looking for an alternative to seroquil
  Posted
Avatar universal
I could really use the help from a medical professional. I have a debilitating problem where I cannot get out of bed for work or personal commitments.I always feel proud of myself when I get up early and make it to work 10 minutes ear...
  Posted
Avatar universal
can I take Metronidazole 500mg FOR ANY INFECTION
  Posted
Avatar universal
I have extreme tightness in both ankles & feet I am on pain medicine but I am still in pain. I do have plantar fasciitis but the tightness is the most painful
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Complementary Medicine Community Resources
Top Alternative Medicine Answerers
Avatar m tn
Blank
Paxiled
Arlington, VA
1236893 tn?1408490528
Blank
gymdandee
NJ