Aa
A
A
Close

Comprehensive Dentistry Forum

Welcome to the the Comprehensive Dentistry forum.

21 - 40 (of 1135) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I got a couple of shots of novacaine when I got a small filling filled last August. After that I started experiencing jaw pain and had difficult chewing some foods and even chewing gum. (I love to chew gum). Six weeks later, I returned...
  Posted
A month ago I had full mouth extraction with twilight anesthesia. I was meant to have dentures and had the immediates put in straightaway. I was told within a week I would be pain free and have to deal only with religns and changing gum ...
  Posted
my 15 month old has a tooth, or tooth-like growth, coming in behind his right maxillary incisor. As of now only a small tip is visible. It does not seem to be causing any discomfort; I noticed it when retrieveing a bit of paper he wa...
  Posted
On November 27, 2009, almost three months ago, I got all 4 wisdom teeth removed. I am a 15 year old girl, and I am still experiencing severe numbness in my lower lip and chin on both sides. Not only am I constantly aware of it, but I am ...
  Posted
I had a root canal in tooth #15 eight days ago. Three roots, all went well. I now have a temporary tooth. I was in intense pain before the root canal, into my head and ear and jaw. After each of the two procedures to complete the root...
  Posted
I had a Le Forte upper jaw surgery several years ago and am now having the plates and screws removed as a last resort to see if the screws are causing my severe and frequent sinus infections. I am wondering just how bad the recovery from...
  Posted
Hello; For sometime now I have had a couple of (skin-colored) bumps on my oropharynx. When I eat food, small pieces seem to get stuck, Big pieces seem to pass ok. I'm scared to take any pills because they give me the sensation of them ...
  Posted
1214903 tn?1266373661
I have to have jaw surgery to remove a tumor. I will have to get a bone graft from my hip to place in my jaw. Has anyone ever had this done? What will I be expecting, pain and recovering wise? Thanks!
  Posted
I recently had 2 wisdom teeth extracted. On day 4 I noticed one of the sites had a white tissue like substance extending from it that had a horrible smell as well as taste. I returned to the dentist and was told that it was a liver clot ...
  Posted
I'm getting a crown soon, but have a temporary one at the moment, but it has got sore and the gum around it is purple, what could be wrong and what should i do?
  Posted
1065978 tn?1265233926
2 days ago, while mopping the floor, I hit my daughter in the mouth. She walked behind me as I was scrubbing hard to get something up and got popped in her 2 front teeth...HARD. She seemed fine after a couple of minutes but today, when...
  Posted
My daughter Emily had a dental procedure (filling in the lower jaw) in May 2009 and now nine months later, she is still unable to open her jaw completely. The MRI that was done indicated that the disks in her TMJ had slid out of place on...
  Posted
I have been diagnosed with Obstructive Sleep Apnea, also I use to snore very loudly until I went for a UPPP surgery. After that my snoring issue went away but my sleep apnea got worse, in fact the amount of episodes per hour went up from...
  Posted
I got x-rays at my dentists today and when the results came back, a weird ovular lump appeared on the left (right in picture) side of my face. The dentists said this was a tumor and required surgery but we want some further opinions befo...
  Posted
I, a 48 y.o. female, was recently told at my last dental cleaning that I had gum recession on my lower teeth. My prior visit was 1.4 years ago, and I had been going to this dental practice about every 8 to 9 months prior to that. I was...
  Posted
ok, so I've recently developed a tooth absess. it hasn't broken yet, and I'm worried that it will. when I was younger some one told me that you don't drain them because it could get into your blood. what should I do if it does break, or ...
  Posted
Is it normal after an extraction for the gums to be white around other teeth? just noticed today, had the last toothe upper left side, removed 4 days ago and noticed the gums around the other teeth were white
  Posted
hello on wed i had a back tooth removed the dentist could not get all the root so has asked me to go back next wed to finish removal the pain is very bad now i have what feels like cotton wool hanging out of hole i am on antibiotics is t...
  Posted
I had a root canal done about 2 months ago on a badly abcessed tooth (dentist drilled out the tooth to release the pressure and then gave me antibiotics before proceeding with the actual root canal). All was good until a couple of weeks ...
  Posted
Hi, around 3 months ago i had fillings done to my two teeth in lower jaw on either side. that was colored filling. however, around a month ago (around december end), i started having some pain in one of them. my teeth got sensitive to ho...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank