Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Comprehensive Dentistry Forum
Welcome to the the Comprehensive Dentistry forum.
41 - 60 (of 1135) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi there, i have had a salty and metallic taste in my mouth for quite a while now and it's driving me mad! I sware it's coming from my ...
1 answer |
I had 27 teeth pulled four days ago and a full set of dentures put in. My teeth were all badly infected at the time of extraction. Now I ...
3 answers |
1205484 tn?1265725472
I washed my mouth out with peroxide. Now I have a soreness in my mouth. Especially one tooth. Can this cause an abcess. It IS REALLY SORE
1 answer |
1197377 tn?1265457850
Hi. I have removed two of my top wisdom teeth about 4 days ago. I asked my dentist to give me the teeth. And at home, I saw that one of t...
1 answer |
I had a root canal in a lower molar a week ago. The dentist said that there was infection deep below the root which left a large pocket....
2 answers |
1183373 tn?1296141885
sir, my mom has got her upper wisdom tooth extracted.the tooth was infected and it had only its root embedded in gum tissue.the crown...
2 answers |
Hello Everyone, I had my wisdom teeth removed last July - 7 months ago. Two were impacted, and two were not. The two impacted ones wer...
1 answer |
kuh
I am experiencing numbness in my top front teeth after a fall. There was no bleeding inside my mouth but I scraped the outside of my upp...
2 answers |
kuh
I have numbness in my top front teeth after a fall. There was no bleeding in my mouth but I scraped the exterior of my upper lip. Do I ...
ok i feel a very small bump under my tounge when i either stretch my tounge an stick it out or i yawn i can feel it giving me a slight se...
850029 tn?1238861420
I just had my wisdom teeth pulled yesterday at about 2:00pm. It is now 7:30am in the following day. When can I drink coffee????? My he...
I have had Ulcerative Colitis for approximately 8 years and have been on a bunch of different medication over that time. I have noticed o...
I had tooth #19 that needed a root canal about 6 months ago and went through with it and all seemed ok, except at the end after the crown...
2 answers |
i have a deep bite and my teeth are very small - you cant really see them when i smile - will a brace fix this or will i need veneers - m...
1 answer |
About 4 years ago I started experiencing pain in my left upper first molar when eating anything (not heat-related at this time). I was to...
3 answers |
Hello, I am 45 years old. I had a root canal done about 10 years ago that started to give me problems a couple years ago, namely infe...
2 answers |
I have two broken wisdom teeth that I have had for a few years now both on the same side of the mouth one on top and one on bottom. The t...
3 answers |
i have a high lip line and as a result of this i have a gummy smile im curious about how this is fixed and is there any risk in the proce...
1 answer |
Hi , i developed pain in my left lower molar 2 days back. That was followed by swollen gums around the tooth. I have a pending Root Cana...
I go to the dentist every 6 months for a cleaning and brush and floss on a daily basis. I also have seen a physician and periodonist. My ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now