Aa
A
A
Close

Comprehensive Dentistry Forum

Welcome to the the Comprehensive Dentistry forum.

81 - 100 (of 1135) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have two white spots on my inner cheek - no pain just there. I was tested for hsv1 and hsv2 and neither were positive. Nothing has really changed in my life but tons of stress. What is it and what should I do for it
chuck23913 | Last answer
I have had a crown for years and was told awhile ago it was ill fitted. I do notice thatwhrn i floss there is an odor there and it seems like my gum has receded a bit.I chew nocotine gum. The other day my mouth was very dry and i kep put...
nook | Last answer
I am not sure why this is happening but I have had this problem for almost 3 months now. I started getting a really bad taste in my mouth in the beginning at which point I started worrying it was diabetes as I am a black male but being o...
Minimal | Last answer
A week after Christmas, I developed a white lump on the roof of my mouth. For about 2 weeks it was extremely painful, and pushed against 2 of my upper teeth, making it near impossible to chew food on that side of my mouth. I did noti...
Zulyana | Last answer
Hi, have had a slightly swollen left cheek for 4 weeks. Went to MD 11 days ago, he thought it was infected jaw from root canal. Put me on Amoxicillin 1700(?) mg/day for 10 days. Finished it today. Had no discernible effect. Have sev'l ro...
Vheekygirly | Last answer
On 091109 i had 5 filings done. Four on my right and 1 on my left. I was told that all were "shallow" filings and all were occlusal. I've been in pain ever since. Initially, the first week, i thought that it was just normal but i wen...
Scoutsmom225 | Last answer
Attended my dentist nearly 3 weeks ago for a check up. Dentist suggested that I might require a filling in bottom left wisdom tooth, which was not giving any problems but I agreed to have filling carried out. After the injection wore of...
wisey555 | Last answer
My six year old daughter has a recurring swelling of her parotid gland on one side of her face. The first occurrence was in May 2008, about a month after she had an extensive amount of dental work done. Since then, it has happened on thr...
sissaboo | Last answer
I was at the oral surgeon today for my wisdom teeth to set up an appointment to get them out. He looked at my tongue and reccomended me getting a biopsy. It looks like i'm missing some of the smooth surface almost like a rug burn on th...
chivo1976 | Posted
Hi all, my crown fell out and there is this 1" long wire protruding from it. The wire is cemented solidly in the crown and it slides back into the hole in my gums but it can't be a post because it's too thin. Anyone know what is is and i...
miked68 | Posted
no stiches my gums and immediately put the dentures in my mouth.One of the "post" I had from my partials he said was hard to get out and some of the bone came with it. I had to go back to his office a 9 pm because I filled up a grocery ...
dollydz | Last answer
Ok so i have a tiny cut in my gums in the back of my mouth by one of my molars but more on the gum its not sore sore but when i like it there is a little bit of soreness, ive looked at canker sores and doesnt really match up, ive looked ...
erisal | Posted
I’m 34-year old male and about 6 months ago after exercising (running) for the first time in quite a few months, my vision became blurred. It has lasted with me since – sometimes it is more noticeable than others, but always present. I...
aa112358 | Posted
437077_tn?1263603628
MRI shows:2007: Normal morphology with mild flattening, anterior osteophyte. Anterior disc displacement in both open and closed mouth position. Secondary changes of disc remodeling with disc flexion and intermediate zone shortening. Com...
BOOPADOOP14 | Last answer
437077_tn?1263603628
MRI shows:2007: Normal morphology with mild flattening, anterior osteophyte. Anterior disc displacement in both open and closed mouth position. Secondary changes of disc remodeling with disc flexion and intermediate zone shortening. Com...
BOOPADOOP14 | Posted
I am 21 years of age and i did not really take care of my teeth as i should have in my early childhood. Which has resulted in my teeth being discolored in addition to some minor cosmetic cavities. I know that my cavities can be fill...
WWJD101 | Posted
I went to the dentist to have a filling fixed that had come out and they advised I get a crown instead along with another tooth being crowned that they found decay in. After a horrible visit equal to 10 shots one of which included the to...
wonder5 | Posted
I have been going to the dentist for some time now. Recently, I begin to notice this white film on the top of my gums. It goes away briefly after brushing my teeth but then it comes back. I have been having swollen nodes, muscle twitc...
ashleyc83 | Posted
About 6 years ago, my far back tooth, right in front of my wisdom teeth, was completely dead. My dentist performed a root canal on the tooth and crowned it about a week or 2 later. Im sure the procedure was successful as i have had absol...
Davidk87 | Posted
I got a root cannal week ago and am having real bad headaches. I thought maybe it was a sinus infection but the doctor said I was all clear. I am on antibiotics, but the headaches are not getting any better.
kathmbg | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank