Comprehensive Dentistry Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Welcome to the the Comprehensive Dentistry forum.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
scottmaJan 28, 2010
By Minimal Blank
I am not sure why this is happening but I have had this problem for almost 3 months now. I started getting a really b...
scottmaJan 28, 2010
By Zulyana Blank
A week after Christmas, I developed a white lump on the roof of my mouth. For about 2 weeks it was extremely painful...
scottmaJan 28, 2010
By Vheekygirly Blank
Hi, have had a slightly swollen left cheek for 4 weeks. Went to MD 11 days ago, he thought it was infected jaw from r...
scottmaJan 27, 2010
By Scoutsmom225 Blank
On 091109 i had 5 filings done. Four on my right and 1 on my left. I was told that all were "shallow" filings and a...
scottmaJan 27, 2010
By wisey555 Blank
Attended my dentist nearly 3 weeks ago for a check up. Dentist suggested that I might require a filling in bottom lef...
scottmaJan 27, 2010
By sissaboo Blank
My six year old daughter has a recurring swelling of her parotid gland on one side of her face. The first occurrence ...
By chivo1976 Blank
I was at the oral surgeon today for my wisdom teeth to set up an appointment to get them out. He looked at my tongue...
By miked68 Blank
Hi all, my crown fell out and there is this 1" long wire protruding from it. The wire is cemented solidly in the crow...
dollydzJan 26, 2010
StratRebelJan 15, 2010
scottmaJan 15, 2010
By dollydz Blank
no stiches my gums and immediately put the dentures in my mouth.One of the "post" I had from my partials he said was ...
By erisal Blank
Ok so i have a tiny cut in my gums in the back of my mouth by one of my molars but more on the gum its not sore sore ...
By aa112358 Blank
I’m 34-year old male and about 6 months ago after exercising (running) for the first time in quite a few months, my v...
437077_tn?1263603628
BOOPADOOP14Jan 25, 2010
By BOOPADOOP14 Blank
MRI shows:2007: Normal morphology with mild flattening, anterior osteophyte. Anterior disc displacement in both open...
437077_tn?1263603628
By BOOPADOOP14 Blank
MRI shows:2007: Normal morphology with mild flattening, anterior osteophyte. Anterior disc displacement in both open...
By WWJD101 Blank
I am 21 years of age and i did not really take care of my teeth as i should have in my early childhood. Which ha...
By wonder5 Blank
I went to the dentist to have a filling fixed that had come out and they advised I get a crown instead along with ano...
By ashleyc83 Blank
I have been going to the dentist for some time now. Recently, I begin to notice this white film on the top of my gum...
By Davidk87 Blank
About 6 years ago, my far back tooth, right in front of my wisdom teeth, was completely dead. My dentist performed a ...
By kathmbg Blank
I got a root cannal week ago and am having real bad headaches. I thought maybe it was a sinus infection but the docto...
By alyse34 Blank
I recently fell and broke my two front teeth and shattered one tooth to right of my front ones. I needed a root canal...
By Shmooster Blank
It all started in mid-November on a Wednesday, I am 40 this year and prior to this I have had little or no trouble fr...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank