Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Comprehensive Dentistry Forum

Welcome to the the Comprehensive Dentistry forum.
I had my last molar pulled(not my wisdom tooth) 4 days ago it was severly infected . i am stiil in excrusiating pain and cant even open m...
I recently lost a cap from one of my teeth. The tooth started giving me pain the day before yesterday. Early this morning, I was awakened...
i am petrified of the dentist and have an appt in a few days to get a tooth pulled. Is there anything i can do to lessen my anxiety and b...
I had a root canal, post and core (i think it was metal) and porcelain fused to metal (PFM) crown placed on one of my front teeth 10 year...
In April Ihad a root canal. Thre times after this root canal, I developed an infection. The third, in November, was the worst. I was se...
Long story - had a very traumatic tooth #14 extraction, resulted in dry socket, bits of bone and tooth left in the gum. Had those bits re...
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.