Aa
A
A
Close

Comprehensive Dentistry Forum

Welcome to the the Comprehensive Dentistry forum.

101 - 120 (of 1135) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I recently fell and broke my two front teeth and shattered one tooth to right of my front ones. I needed a root canal for one front tooth, but I'm not sure about the other since its not giving me any pain. I have my dentist do some bondi...
  Posted
It all started in mid-November on a Wednesday, I am 40 this year and prior to this I have had little or no trouble from my teeth at all, all my wisdom teeth were removed when I was 20 before they became a problem later on (as decided by ...
  Posted
I just had a wisdom teeth extraction of the top two teeth and one in the bottom right of the jaw. Five days later, I noticed a very faint, but still noticeable under the right lighting conditions, yellow patch that runs from the bottom r...
  Posted
1147984 tn?1261630388
Hey, i suffer with anxiety and it did die off until about a month ago. i had a sudden pain in the right side of my face by my cheek bone.. i paniced which has now kicked off my anxiety once again. I had pressure behind my eyes and ...
  Posted
had a root canal on tooth no. 31 tech hit me in the cheek with x-ray machine with while x-raying with film/needles and it broke off well very deep below jaw line. Dentist admitted she could not remove it. Sent me to an Endodontic only to...
  Posted
Hello, I had all of my teeth pulled about three years ago. Ever since then I have had a lot of siun problems and a small pea size lump in my neck below the skull. This lump comes and goses as the siun problems comes adn goes however; t...
  Posted
I had a filling replaced on the upper right side of my teeth. I have been back to my dentist 3 times after having toothaches because my bite was too high. After the 3rd time, my bite feels better, not 100% but better. However, I continue...
  Posted
I got my wisdom teeth out on Friday, found out I had a dry socket and got it "capped or filled" yesterday (Tuesday) and I just went to spit because I dont like the taste it leaves in my mouth. I saw that either my mouth keeps bleeding o...
  Posted
I have a toothache, which i only feel when i am chewing....it just recently started. and the pain is not really bad...but it feels really weird. Please help me out i really cant afford to go see a dentist..no Insurance. Thanks
  Posted
hi. I have 3 questions and I could really use your help. 1) what happens to eugenol over the life of a restoration? e.g. will small amounts leak out for a few years? does it stay bound? will it eventually all be gone? two teeth have eu...
  Posted
I broke a tooth off at the gum line and am having the root removed and an implant inserted. How long before it will be okay to fly?
  Posted
Sir i am 23 years old.... i am smoking and drinking for past 4 years... in past few days i found burning sensation in tongue and upper part of my mouth.... there are few new white muscles near my upper teeth..... i feared it to be oral ...
  Posted
Hello, I opted out of a root canal for my # 3 tooth because of the decay in the tooth. I know I should have tried everything to save a first molar but my question is this. How likely would the root canal procedure have worked on ...
  Posted
Hello, I am sending you a doctor's report of my boyfriend after his latest, the fourth in a row surgery in the same area.He has only 24 years so please be so kind and tell us the best solution for the situation described. We know that...
  Posted
Hi i have an upper 2nd from the back tooth that has had a root canal filling on two occasions but i still have concerns for this tooth as on the gum i can feel with my tongue a small spot or something the pain from the tooth on a scale o...
  Posted
Is there a potential for infection if part of the jawbone was accidentally removed during wisdom tooth removal during oral surgery? Any suggestions on helping her jawbone heal to its maximum potential? My wife recently had her wisdom t...
  Posted
can you leave a broken film/needle in your jaw before putting a crown on permanetly? if so what are the health risks involved-long term effects. I need help. Please.
  Posted
I had a root canal about 1 month ago on tooth #4. I went back just this past Thursday and the dentist put a permanent filling in over the root canal. Every since then I have had an awful headache it is going on three days now. No pain e...
  Posted
1174891 tn?1263603457
I am a 44 year old woman who would like to take good care of my smile for as long as I can. My side and back teeth seem to be gradualy bending inward as I age. Is there a way to staighten them gradualy so that they can look straighter?
  Posted
Okay well let's see i think i might have a cavity in the middle of my two front teeth.It is starting to get alittle black it don't hurt but it is starting to chip in the back of my teeth in between it don't hurt at all.Also my other to...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now