Aa
A
A
Close
Compulsive Behaviors Forum
Questions in the Compulsive Behaviors forum are answered by Ted A Grossbart, Ph.D. from Harvard Medical School.
1 - 20 (of 303) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
We have an employee (unknown) who is smearing feces on the bathroom walls, management held a meeting and came up with different solutions...
6 answers |
Hi I have a tendency to repeat certain behaviors. This can be extremely time-consuming and is enormously stressful (and embarrassing, a...
28 answers |
My seven year old son has rocked himself to sleep every night for the past 5 or 6 years. He lies in his bed and rocks vigorously often h...
4 answers |
Recently I was struck in the head and was diagnoised with post concussion syndrome. While I have improved cognatively my mental health h...
4 answers |
Hello Dr. I am a 31-year old happily married man and am suffering extremely from (I think) h-OCD. I have always loved women and still do...
6 answers |
Last night after extensive picking of my legs and breats I thought to myself this is insane. It's been a week since I picked until last ...
1 answer |
I have a diagnosis of OCD due to a history of obsessions, and countinual counting in my head, and touching things. Mostly my OCD is 'inte...
7 answers |
Hey everyone... Im 24 year old hterosexual white male and have always suffered from anxiety and i feel minor OCD. Anxiety runs very big i...
7 answers |
Hi, I hope you can help me. I told a lie a while ago at my old workplace,( lets call it company A), I lied about where i grew up and ch...
1 answer |
Hi I am new to this forum. Ever since I was a teenager I have always fantisized. I pretend like I have other people around that are not r...
10 answers |
A few months back my friend's 6 yr old son was rough housing with me and of course being 6 and young he was touching my breasts and pushi...
12 answers |
My daughter will be 9 years old soon. Problems we are havng when we the parents ask her a question she answers I dontknow or answers corr...
2 answers |
Were to begin....18 months ago my ex-wife started divorce proceedings. 12 months ago I met one particular girl that I'm obsessed with. I...
4 answers |
Good Morning I am 33 years, I had a first depression 12 years ago (mainly anxiety, not depressed), I took paxil 20mg for 2 years and r...
2 answers |
Info: 36 y/o F, Anxiety nos with dysthymia (diagnosed several years ago). Between 9 and 11 years of age, I started to have repetitive th...
6 answers |
When something bad or embarrassing happens to me i can obsesses about it for day, weeks and even years and everytime i think about it cau...
3 answers |
I am 32 and have had pretty much a lifelong history of obsessive worrying. From research I've done, I'm pretty sure I'm OCD.I was so in...
1 answer |
My negative thinking from OCD has made me believe I am a bad person, and that when I die I'll go to hell. Are these thinking's involuntar...
4 answers |
My daughter is constantly making up stories to co-workers about a fictional life. When she is finally called on it, she seems to create ...
1 answer |
My husband has finally gotten the nerve to tell me he has a problem. This is how he explains it to me.. he says that he can't stand for ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now