Aa
A
A
Close

Compulsive Behaviors Forum

Questions in the Compulsive Behaviors forum are answered by Ted A Grossbart, Ph.D. from Harvard Medical School.

21 - 40 (of 303) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my daughter ,who is 7 throws up every morning before school and gets sick at lunch time,her doctor say it is aniexty,is there any safe meds.for kids?christie
christie899 | Last answer
i have a an area on my penis that is similar to a rash but itz really like little pimples they dont hurt and some times itch and after i shower the area gets very ashy i have not yet been tested when i did my research on herpes thats no...
dreamer610 | Last answer
Ever since i can remember i have always lied my way out of confrontational situations. I am a HORRIBLE liar might i add. It has always caused problems with my family. I always get caught in my lies and its really starting to hurt/****...
cliche | Last answer
I have a fear that I may of molested my cousin when she would tickle me (I got turned on and would masturbate after). I am really scared I was 13-15 don't know the exact age and I am so frightened that I touched her, I have a memory too...
autumnsky | Last answer
I'm pretty sure I have some sort of skin picking compulsive disorder, but I've only now looked into it. I've been doing it since I was about six and I'm almost nineteen now. My back, arms, shoulders, upper chest, parts of my face, and ...
Eirne | Last answer
I am a 20year old male...I cheated on my girl friend and like a mouth or 2mouths ago i started to see white pimples on my penies...it started out with 1 then like 20...I sweat alot and i never clened under the forskin....now i started cl...
illius08 | Last answer
my doc upped my dose of anafranil. he said it could take 1-3 weeks to notice anything. should I be disheartened because its been 10 days and I feel no different?
taraak | Last answer
When I was 13-15 about thee my cousins were over, My female cousin was about 8 or so at the time and one time I was undressing in my bedroom with a pillow covering me but "moved it" and it showed part of my breast and she laughed and poi...
autumnsky | Last answer
ok, i dont want to think i mad or anything but ide like to know before i realy do.basicly ever since my gran died(the closest and loveble person of my life) ive trodding along problems, a lot of problems with parents, friends and at scho...
thatperson687 | Last answer
Can excessive masterbation leed to some chemical imbalance that would cause skin bumps and breakouts in different places on the body?
normando | Last answer
Hello i am 20 years old and i have had sex and like 2mouths ago i started to see white pimples on the shaft of my penies....and i started washing it every day...then they went away...is it an std? and also i have a girlfriend what do i d...
illius08 | Last answer
1065279_tn?1254885232
Hello- My son is 9 years old and has been diagnosed with ADHD.. He is very hyper active from a young age and is currently not on medication due to the fact it causes him to be very irritable. Tonight my son told me that he has gross t...
Valeriesunshine9 | Last answer
I have ocd and severe anxiety and my last "panic attack" brought about the some feelings of derealization. that scared me. I dont really HAVE those feelings now, i dont think, but I think that I am obsessing about the feelings...or s...
taraak | Last answer
Ive read about celexa being used for OCD. anyone have any comments?
taraak | Last answer
I have OCD. Ive been on meds for about 5 years. Anafranil. theyve always seemed to work. Lately though, not so much I think. is this possible? for meds to work for 5 years, then not? Im obsessing again. not about the same things...
taraak | Last answer
I was very young and started pulling out my eyelashes. My home life was so hard and I had no parental support I not only had this but also hives alot on my body. My nerves were shot. What can I do to get my eyelashes healthier and stop t...
kumber | Last answer
i have 3 kids and for about 2 - 3yrs now my eldest daughter who is 7 has been very hard to please and live with. she has little obsessions ie. her hair in a morning has to be perfect how she wants it or she hits her head ascreams and pul...
nicki1971 | Last answer
please email me for more details ***@****
jented2 | Last answer
I am 29 years old . but have rare hair in my face. please help me
sijochavara | Last answer
Doctor, i am 28 years old man . but not grown hair in my face. some hair in my face. so i am very sad. please answer the correct and solve this problem
sijochavara | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank