Aa
A
A
Close
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Compulsive Behaviors Forum
Questions in the Compulsive Behaviors forum are answered by Ted A Grossbart, Ph.D. from Harvard Medical School.
21 - 40 (of 303) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my daughter ,who is 7 throws up every morning before school and gets sick at lunch time,her doctor say it is aniexty,is there any safe me...
1 answer |
i have a an area on my penis that is similar to a rash but itz really like little pimples they dont hurt and some times itch and after i...
1 answer |
Ever since i can remember i have always lied my way out of confrontational situations. I am a HORRIBLE liar might i add. It has always ...
1 answer |
I have a fear that I may of molested my cousin when she would tickle me (I got turned on and would masturbate after). I am really scared ...
3 answers |
I'm pretty sure I have some sort of skin picking compulsive disorder, but I've only now looked into it. I've been doing it since I was a...
1 answer |
I am a 20year old male...I cheated on my girl friend and like a mouth or 2mouths ago i started to see white pimples on my penies...it sta...
6 answers |
my doc upped my dose of anafranil. he said it could take 1-3 weeks to notice anything. should I be disheartened because its been 10 d...
2 answers |
When I was 13-15 about thee my cousins were over, My female cousin was about 8 or so at the time and one time I was undressing in my bedr...
2 answers |
ok, i dont want to think i mad or anything but ide like to know before i realy do.basicly ever since my gran died(the closest and loveble...
2 answers |
Can excessive masterbation leed to some chemical imbalance that would cause skin bumps and breakouts in different places on the body?
1 answer |
Hello i am 20 years old and i have had sex and like 2mouths ago i started to see white pimples on the shaft of my penies....and i started...
1 answer |
1065279 tn?1254885232
Hello- My son is 9 years old and has been diagnosed with ADHD.. He is very hyper active from a young age and is currently not on medic...
2 answers |
I have ocd and severe anxiety and my last "panic attack" brought about the some feelings of derealization. that scared me. I dont rea...
13 answers |
Ive read about celexa being used for OCD. anyone have any comments?
4 answers |
I have OCD. Ive been on meds for about 5 years. Anafranil. theyve always seemed to work. Lately though, not so much I think. is thi...
6 answers |
I was very young and started pulling out my eyelashes. My home life was so hard and I had no parental support I not only had this but als...
1 answer |
i have 3 kids and for about 2 - 3yrs now my eldest daughter who is 7 has been very hard to please and live with. she has little obsession...
2 answers |
please email me for more details ***@****
1 answer |
I am 29 years old . but have rare hair in my face. please help me
3 answers |
Doctor, i am 28 years old man . but not grown hair in my face. some hair in my face. so i am very sad. please answer the correct and sol...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now