Compulsive Behaviors Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Compulsive Behaviors forum are answered by Ted A Grossbart, Ph.D. from Harvard Medical School.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By cg7788 Blank
i am 21 yr old medical student. i masturbate for 4-7 times a day. despite my trials to reduce my weight the trials ha...
By em4121 Blank
i think that i may have ocd and need your help to determine if i actually do have it or not . i do tons of rituals li...
By blonde1218 Blank
How do I get my mother and my 50 year old brother to stop over buying grocery items. It doesn't matter if its food o...
1018650 tn?1251395719
JaqutaAug 31, 2009
By amandajo389 Blank
I am not sure if I am posting in the right place or not but here it goes.. I have really big issues with fear that ...
moijhAug 31, 2009
JaqutaAug 10, 2009
By lex4ever Blank
My name is alexis and i am almost 13 yrs. old. Ever since about two years agi my parents have like been yelling at me...
955596 tn?1261076193
JaqutaAug 29, 2009
FallloveAug 29, 2009
JaqutaAug 29, 2009
FallloveAug 26, 2009
By Falllove Blank
I can fall asleep within 10 seconds if I can just myself to lay thre, but it is getting myself to that point that is ...
volumeAug 30, 2009
JaqutaAug 28, 2009
By volume Blank
I wonder if i am making this things up just ot explain the state i am in.Like i hypnotized and someone is telling me ...
By sangi_bajaj Blank
hii,i am 21yrs old female.i have rashes on my face and i have been to dermatologist many a time,he suggested me some ...
By volume Blank
Let say i have symptoms of depression-guilt,bad mood,do not enjoy anything,iritated and of anxiety-talkin to people,...
jayleen_ninja9080Aug 24, 2009
tietieAug 07, 2009
By olivia224 Blank
i was just sitting here and i touched my ear and i felt a lump behind my ear on my neck...im very worried what could ...
By christinapride Blank
I think I am crazy! I had the worst childhood, but had always said I was going to grow up better and make the best o...
christinaprideAug 21, 2009
By dodanna Blank
Hi i'm a 37 year old female. My moods vary from day to day. Sometimes I will wake up just happy go lucky...jump in th...
By Cora831 Blank
Should you take lexapro and prosac toghether
By jameswood Blank
I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to post this but... I think it all started when my brother was in hi...
By hera123 Blank
Hello, I am a woman ,31 years old, and 3 month ago I have had an horrible experience, and I am wondering since the...
By tonyvee Blank
married for 41 years and I love her.. I've been faithful but I cannot stop intentionally fibbing. i do not want to di...
JaqutaAug 14, 2009
By coqui04 Blank
Recently I started taking my son's medicine for ADHD-Focalin. I need it something to help me to stay focus and to gi...
By wisymo Blank
I am 42 year old man, Today I feel daze and my reactions are slow. I have no attention span today. Whenever someone...
By jasper9 Blank
well i started at the age of 13 and im still 13 i started about 2 to4 months ago please help i just looked on the the...
Delores77Aug 11, 2009
By chelseadogie1995 Blank
My son only get nervous when it is time for school. This has been going on since he is 8 and now he is 13. He can go...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now