Aa
A
A
Close
Compulsive Behaviors Forum
Questions in the Compulsive Behaviors forum are answered by Ted A Grossbart, Ph.D. from Harvard Medical School.
61 - 80 (of 303) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
i am 21 yr old medical student. i masturbate for 4-7 times a day. despite my trials to reduce my weight the trials have been unsatisfacto...
1 answer |
i think that i may have ocd and need your help to determine if i actually do have it or not . i do tons of rituals like i do everything i...
1 answer |
How do I get my mother and my 50 year old brother to stop over buying grocery items. It doesn't matter if its food or household items, b...
1 answer |
1018650 tn?1251395719
I am not sure if I am posting in the right place or not but here it goes.. I have really big issues with fear that someone or something...
2 answers |
My name is alexis and i am almost 13 yrs. old. Ever since about two years agi my parents have like been yelling at me about everything i ...
3 answers |
955596 tn?1261076193
I can fall asleep within 10 seconds if I can just myself to lay thre, but it is getting myself to that point that is the problem. Here is...
5 answers |
I wonder if i am making this things up just ot explain the state i am in.Like i hypnotized and someone is telling me you wiil feel bad
4 answers |
hii,i am 21yrs old female.i have rashes on my face and i have been to dermatologist many a time,he suggested me some medicines and cream ...
1 answer |
Let say i have symptoms of depression-guilt,bad mood,do not enjoy anything,iritated and of anxiety-talkin to people,especially older peo...
1 answer |
i was just sitting here and i touched my ear and i felt a lump behind my ear on my neck...im very worried what could this be.....my neck ...
3 answers |
I think I am crazy! I had the worst childhood, but had always said I was going to grow up better and make the best of my life. I feel as...
1 answer |
Hi i'm a 37 year old female. My moods vary from day to day. Sometimes I will wake up just happy go lucky...jump in the shower and come ou...
2 answers |
Should you take lexapro and prosac toghether
1 answer |
I'm not quite sure if this is the right place to post this but... I think it all started when my brother was in his last year of high ...
1 answer |
Hello, I am a woman ,31 years old, and 3 month ago I have had an horrible experience, and I am wondering since then what was it? As...
1 answer |
married for 41 years and I love her.. I've been faithful but I cannot stop intentionally fibbing. i do not want to disresp[ect her but i ...
1 answer |
Recently I started taking my son's medicine for ADHD-Focalin. I need it something to help me to stay focus and to give me the speed I ne...
2 answers |
I am 42 year old man, Today I feel daze and my reactions are slow. I have no attention span today. Whenever someone speaks to me i am z...
1 answer |
well i started at the age of 13 and im still 13 i started about 2 to4 months ago please help i just looked on the the computer and i was ...
1 answer |
My son only get nervous when it is time for school. This has been going on since he is 8 and now he is 13. He can go any other place be ...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now