Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Compulsive Behaviors Forum

Questions in the Compulsive Behaviors forum are answered by Ted A Grossbart, Ph.D. from Harvard Medical School.

81 - 100 (of 303) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
do people with ocd pure o have symptoms of seeing shapes in the air and they change color and shape?
  Posted
I am almost 20.I have some issues i think they are related with my father.Anyway he has a bad temper,and i try to convince him to go to therapy with my mother because they fight really bad and it really affects me .He needs to go because...
  Posted
hiv
doctor,if when i was in my 20 years,i went into my own room and and took off my pants my underwear and place my pillow @ my penis, can i get over hiv/ aids?
  Posted
997315 tn?1252617773
i am scared of getting out of the house, and when i was down in the street i am scared of people looking at me and i feel nervous and shaky. everywhere i go i need somone to be with me. i don;t know how this happened but i rather stay at...
  Posted
I have recently noticed a pattern in my life - I create a huge disaster - and then work like crazy to fix it. I create these disasters by passively doing nothing about things I should do. Like clean my house. I will do absolutely noth...
  Posted
Two years ago I was diagnosed with Bipolar disorder and as time went on I was found to have Post-traumatic stress disorder as well. As most people on medications for mental illnesses. I quit taking mine through the two year period and i...
  Posted
I Love my family very much. And I think thats causing me not to have a personal life. Every-time I am talking to some one that I feel comfortable with and see that a relationship may be possible with that person I panic. So I shut that p...
  Posted
hi my name is kat and iv been battling with lieing & faking symptons of illness and i all so get very angry sometimes and i cant control my self. i know my parents battled for years with mental illness but never got any help and there qu...
  Posted
I have a extreme tendency to obsess over past issues they are usually events that I regret and embarass me I think about these events often when I am stressed out in phases usually and any reminder of the events can trigger a episode I a...
  Posted
Please help my son everything time he coming aroud his stepmother his behavior change where he hate us . this person don't stay from son make him use drugs make make lier again us.but court decide to place him with her sister who is not ...
  Posted
i am a 20 year old virgin, never kissed, never dated i have a very poor social life(no friends) i am a guy of very few words i can say.i think this led to the stigma i have! i masturbate like no other men(at least three times a day),watc...
  Posted
my mother is schizophrenic and i have had increasingly worsening derealization disorder, subconscious OCD etc, could this be the beginnings of schizophenia for me, i am 30
  Posted
for years now i have always had a problem with things being un organized and un neat or clean . my husband ses i have ocd , and its getting worse iam 19 now , and i have to have everything a certain way otherwise it bugs me till i ch...
  Posted
i have been married for 7 months. and we had an affair of 2 years. then, he was caring about my feelings. now, he says he want to live as he like, he will do what he wants, he doesnt care if im sad by what he does. doesnt even care when ...
  Posted
I recently became involved with someone who I am realizing is a compulsive liar - about all kinds of crazy things. This individual told me that they had OCD but that it was more regarding the way the mind thinks and logical order rather...
  Posted
I am a 16 year old female and I believe I may have OCD and a bunch of people said I might have have. The repetitive things I do hinder my school work when I'm in school and it makes me take longer to do things. It bothers me a lot that I...
  Posted
My 11-year old son has had facial tics in the past that come and go. Eye blinking, eye widening, mouth widening, head tossing (like hair is in his eyes when it is not), etc. Most recently he has developed a more persistent tic that is ca...
  Posted
I gave birth to my child in 03/04/09 and was hospitalized on March 12th with postpartumPost-partum depression psychosisPsychosis. I was hospitalized for 12 days and was put on Zyprexa. I have been taking 25 mg each day (20 night, 5 day) ...
  Posted
Dear Sirs, I've just come back from holidays in Jamaica and 3 days ago I got a heat rash. I'm taking the Prednisone 40mg a day. My arms and legs look better and there is no itchy, but I still have some burning sensation on my face, ne...
  Posted
While at my internship today, I was preparing an intake for a young man who asked me for a cigarette. We went outside and he lit it. Then he spun around in a circle very slowly, then laid down on the steps, oblivious to any and all risk ...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now