Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Congestive Heart Failure Forum

CHF is a condition in which the heart can’t pump enough blood to meet the body’s needs. In some cases, the heart can’t fill with enough blood. In other cases, the heart can’t pump blood to the rest of the body with enough force. Some people have both problems. The term "heart failure" doesn’t mean that your heart has stopped or is about to stop working. Heart failure is a serious condition that requires medical care. This forum is a place to ask questions about CHF. Some examples are: How is CHF diagnosed? What treatment options are available for me?

If you have a question that requires immediate medical attention, or if you think you may have an emergency situation, please call your doctor or 911 IMMEDIATELY!
Hello. Can u explain how "Hospice" work's and does it sometimes' work in different ways' as to the "rules?" I know a child that has ...
Have heart failure with EF about 30%.....taking 50mg cozaar....25mg aldactone...25mg toprolXL.....20mg lasix (as needed).....just curious...
Little history. 36 year old female. High chloresterol for over 6 years. ECG done year ago which showed 2 leaky valves. Last few months be...
This might be more suited to another forum but the others were closed to comments. Anyways, I'm a 50 year old male that's been having som...
I have congestive heart failure, and in March of this year i received a defibrillator. For the last 3 weeks i have been having pain in m...
If a patient has pleural effusion in their lungs ..what's d next step the doctor should take?
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.