Congestive Heart Failure Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Ger57Feb 09
By veronicamercury
My mom has congestive heart failure, pulmonary hypertension and Diabetes. She's been on diuretics her entire adult li...
susannealFeb 24
TrevirFeb 13
By Rajesh_Kumar
I am Rajesh and 28 years old As Due to 10 days of severe Cough and shortness of breadth, i visited a local hospital, ...
TrevirFeb 13
PKR751Jan 30
By PKR751
Without going into too much detail, here is my situation. 66-yo male, treated for hypertension for 25 years (well con...
ivis30Feb 21
PellumFeb 06
erijonBlankApr 28, 2013
Irene7196Apr 28, 2013
straywickMar 03, 2013
By Clovew1 Blank
My hushand has been a diabetic for approximately 30 years. Recently he has suffered 3 bouts of congestive heart failu...
Ger57Feb 21
By Johnnny52
I'm a 62 yr. old male. I also do distance running. I had double by-pass surgery last May. My main artery had 65% bloc...
By Trevir
For those interested in seeking other possible solutions for cardiac issues, you may want to contact Decker Weiss, ...
TrevirFeb 13
By susky65
Hello, Looking for some good opinions, not guarantees. My dad is 78, has been in great health until the Spring, whe...
TrevirFeb 13
sml615Feb 03
RobbieNPFeb 03
By sml615
My 88 year old father has struggled with heart disease since his early 60's but he I was always very health conscious...
By Nermo_v
Young man 36 years old with renal failure and his EF is 20% Is it too risk for him to make a kidney transplantation...
By chibak
for a while now ive been having some trouble breathing at night im not sure what it is .... im kinda freaking out im ...
Bhupinder Kaur, MD Jun 22, 2014
By Carolemy Blank
Could you provide me with a diet that I could use right away before I got to the Cardiologist so I can get started on...
By ALynnb
Just been told (found out by reading my own report) dr failed to tell me himself.. That I have a 2.5x3.5 pericardial ...
By ErikaMolin
My mother is 73 yrs old and has been battling CHF for about 4 years. She had a valve replaced with pig tissue and a c...
By singaporesling
Hi- my son is 7 years old and has ASD. He had open-heart surgery as an 8 month old and has moderate regurgitation. ...
By singaporesling
Hi- my son is 7 years old and has ASD. He had open-heart surgery as an 8 month old and has moderate regurgitation. ...
By floppyheart
almost two years ago I was diagnosed with chf. I was in afib, mitral valve not working, arrythmia, cardiomyopathy, a...
By CRDot
I'm wondering if anyone on here has had experience with someone with end stage CHF and then later diagnosed Kidney Fa...
By mark4422
Hi I'm 54 with Forresteirs disease, very high bp 170/100 or worse. I have other health problems too mainly dilated C...
By Pebbles65
I recently had an echocardiogram and the finding showed Grade 1 diastolic dysfunction. I was told I didn't need to d...
By Trustyourjurney
I need an abundance of inspiration, comfort, something to dissipate my fears, ability to get out of denial, etc. I w...
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
MedHelp Health Answers
Recent Activity
17568_tn?1424977159
Blank
Cindy thanks all the Doctors, Med... Comment
Feb 26
Blank
Johnnny52 Johnny52 Comment
Feb 19
Blank
Will412 commented on Problem with throat c...
Feb 02
Congestive Heart Failure Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979