Aa
A
A
Close
Congestive Heart Failure Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).
1 - 20 (of 1639) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My hushand has been a diabetic for approximately 30 years. Recently he has suffered 3 bouts of congestive heart failure in one year. His ...
37 answers |
Hi there, I am new to the site. I am looking to find information on pericardial cysts. They are apparently 1 in 100.000 people have them ...
15 answers |
Hi , My name is Andrew I was diagnosed last week. My echo came back with moderate mitral valve regurgitation, moderate left ventricle ...
6 answers | 2 comments |
As if things couldn't be worse, my sister who has stage 4 cirrhosis. This alone is bad enough, but now she has been diagnosed with CHF. ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I know I haven't been diagnosed yet but I can't help but expect the worse. I am currently waiting results from my echo but anyways last w...
2 answers |
Ultra sound detected a small AAA 2.6 cm 4yrs ago Each subsequent year it increased, 3.1, 3.6, 4.2. My cardiologist decided to refer me to...
1 answer |
Are there any support groups for LVAD recipients in the five boroughs of New York,support group
My husband was just diagnosed with this due to high BP, he had a heart cath done yesterday and now he's home and has been coughing non st...
1 answer |
My husband was just diagnosed with this due to high BP, he had a heart cath done yesterday and now he's home and has been coughing non st...
2d echo: -Normal left ventricular geometry with normal left ventricular wall motion and contractility -normal left atrial diameter w...
Our neighbour was told that he has only 17% of his heart working
2 answers |
About 4 years ago I found that I had CHF caused by A-Fib. My a-Fib is constant, it's just always irregular. I don't have periods in whi...
1 answer |
She is 71, and this is her third hospitalization for symptoms of CHF. She lives in a small community where the hospital is smaller than ...
1 answer |
Hello Fellow members, I need your sagely device. My dad is 70 yrs old, we installed Medtronic CRT-D 2 years ago. But his EF is not imp...
3 answers |
My father is suffering from severe LV systolic dysfunction and Grade 1-2 LV diastolic dysfunction. LVEF 30%. He has got a CRT-d device im...
Hi members, I am a 32 year old male, recently diagnosed with Ischemic Cardiomyopathy with an EF<27%. I had 3 blocked arteries, 100%, 9...
1 answer |
I am 29 year old male.............I have always been healthy until recently...........but for the last 2 years I have been tired in every...
9 answers |
My name is Patti. I'm 56. Several years ago I was dx with chronic diastolic dysfunction failure. With help from diuretics I lost 100 poun...
1 answer |
I sometimes worry about death and my heart I am a 35 year old women in in 2012 I was diagnosed with the disease my EF was 11-15 percent I...
Hello I had echo last month and i need help to understand the result Ive been diagnosed with non sustainable VT so the doc did ...
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
5665 commented on Think LYRICA was culp...
Jul 21
Blank
marilee176 bloating gas and indegestion Comment
Jul 16
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine commented on My Crystal Ball Theor...
Jul 12
Congestive Heart Failure Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
New Article on Multifocal IOL vs &q...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
748543 tn?1463449675