Aa
A
A
Close
Congestive Heart Failure Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).
1 - 20 (of 1653) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 32 yr old male just diagnosed with CHF the doc. says my heart is pumping only 40% of the blood out each time it pumps. He says 50%...
4 answers |
Has anyone successfully used a hypertension medicine or calcium channel blocker along with Taurine supplements? I've read a lot of benefi...
I got these test results back, i am a 22 year old male and i just want to know more about what it means The visual ejection fraction is ...
1 answer |
I did a echo Doppler and I had been diagnosed with diastolic dysfunction grade 1 ,concentric lvh does it need medical treatment
My hushand has been a diabetic for approximately 30 years. Recently he has suffered 3 bouts of congestive heart failure in one year. His ...
37 answers | 1 comment |
Hello - My sister has CHF and her doctor has talked to her about a fairly new drug called Entresto. She is excited about it, but I am wo...
1 answer |
Had a Pacemaker put in and two and a half months later I have pain and burning at the incision site. I can't lie on my chest to sleep. It...
So for months now, I've had this weird erratic pulse on the right side where my neck and collar bone meet. It almost seems like the vein ...
1 answer |
I am a 21 year old female with severe health anxiety, ptsd, and a history of heart palpitations. I recently went to the er for persistant...
Hello, I'll be 20 years old next month. I'm 5'4 and quite over weight which I'm working on. A few years ago I was diagnosed with graves d...
1 answer |
I'm a 44 yr old female. I needed an ekg for clearance for gastric bypass surgery. There wasn't enough flow to the extremities on the ek...
1 answer |
I'm 32 years old and I was diagnosed with CHF last month, I spent a week in ICU where I lost 30 pounds (water weight I was told)- my EF ...
1500525 tn?1458533598
Hi. I am a 42yr old male with heart failure & ALS. I was dx with Heart Failure after my first heart attack (I've had 2 so far where my LA...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Wondering if anyone has info on congestive heart failure - suspected cause is a virus. My 31 yr. old son was complaining of feeling bloa...
I am very slim. 5'7", 120 lbs. Low BMI, marathoner who runs between 60-80 miles a week. I am vegetarian and don't eat fried stuff at all;...
1 answer |
Are there any support groups for LVAD recipients in the five boroughs of New York,support group
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi there, I am new to the site. I am looking to find information on pericardial cysts. They are apparently 1 in 100.000 people have them ...
15 answers |
Hi , My name is Andrew I was diagnosed last week. My echo came back with moderate mitral valve regurgitation, moderate left ventricle ...
6 answers | 2 comments |
As if things couldn't be worse, my sister who has stage 4 cirrhosis. This alone is bad enough, but now she has been diagnosed with CHF. ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I know I haven't been diagnosed yet but I can't help but expect the worse. I am currently waiting results from my echo but anyways last w...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
1500525 tn?1458533598
Blank
uush uploaded new photos
Aug 16
566249 tn?1294661218
Blank
GardeniaDreams So very tired. Comment
Jul 24
Blank
5665 commented on Think LYRICA was culp...
Jul 21
Congestive Heart Failure Community Resources