Aa
A
A
Close
Congestive Heart Failure Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).
1 - 20 (of 1676) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a 40 year old female with no known heart or serious health issues. I have dealt with anxiety my whole life, so chest pain is prett...
1 answer |
I'm a 48yr old male, 5'08" 155. Friday night I went to the ER with chest discomfort. My BP was about 166/100 and heart rate in high 90's....
My mother has been diagnosed with chf. Please tell me what to expect.
7 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 21 year old female with severe health anxiety, ptsd, and a history of heart palpitations. I recently went to the er for persistant...
1 answer |
Hi When i was just 3 months old I had heart surgery. April of this year I'll be 27 and I've had pain in my ribs for years. About 2 month...
1 answer |
Hi all, Before I start, I should state that I am not looking for a diagnosis here, it would be idiotic of me to even think about asking ...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 31 years old woman and never had a problem with heart, today, when I was cycling to work, I felt I almost had heart stop... wh...
1 answer |
How long should a patient stay on dobutamine? My husband 62 years old with chf and an effort of 10-15%. When last in hospital February 2...
1 answer |
Why would a hospital refuse to do a thoracentesis when the fluids are worse today than when he was first admitted on 12/31/08. Two weeks...
6 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 40yr old female with diastolic dysfunction grade 2 and mild lvh. My primary care says not to be concerned just to make diet chang...
I am a 32 yr old male just diagnosed with CHF the doc. says my heart is pumping only 40% of the blood out each time it pumps. He says 50%...
5 answers |
I'm 23. I had my pacemaker implanted when I was 15, during an open heart surgery to perform a valve replacement, so in July it will be 9 ...
2 answers |
My mother is 55 years old. She had been diagnosed with hypertension, Rheumatic heart disease, severe mitral regurgitation, atrial fibrill...
1 answer |
Hi there, I am new to the site. I am looking to find information on pericardial cysts. They are apparently 1 in 100.000 people have them ...
16 answers |
Hello - My sister has CHF and her doctor has talked to her about a fairly new drug called Entresto. She is excited about it, but I am wo...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello all, A little back ground...about a hear ago I had an episode where I got light headed, heart was racing, chest pain and arm pai...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Chf with defibrillator diabetes type 2 was feeling ok now both fet swollen can't walk
Besides echocardiogram, can a cardiac ct angiogram also diagnose CHF? I had an echocardiogram done 2 weeks ago, but didn't get my result...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My husband has had CHF for 13 years. He has had a very bad year with various other health conditions that caused his CHF to no longer be ...
I was diagnosed w/ dilated Cardiomyopathy 12 years ago w/ an ejection fraction of 25%. They thought the cause of it was from alcoholism....
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
silverkisses33 added the Food Diary
May 19
667923 tn?1421466324