Aa
A
A
Close
Congestive Heart Failure Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).
1 - 20 (of 1687) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
A paitent with an EF of 20%, active person, 77 years old; has edema , mild pulmonary edema, mitral stenosis, short of breath with moderat...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello i need your help!!please! My dad had hypertrophic cardiomyopathy and had an icd/pacemaker in 2012,also on lobivon angoron and atro...
my husband was given four dx at once regarding his heart. heart failure, ejection fraction of 25-30%, irregular heart beat, weakness of ...
Her blood pressure is 101/43 with an irregular heart rate of 63. She states she feels fine. Should I call an ambulance?
Hello everyone, I am a 35 year old male. Have had a pretty sedentary lifestyle for about the last 6 years due to multiple surgeries an...
Im a 45 yr old woman. I was just diagnosed with chf with an ejection fraction of 16%. I 've had high blood pressure for over 10 yrs and o...
I'm 7months pregnant and i just found out that my babies heart is on the opposite side of her body. All her organs are transverse too. Ca...
2 answers |
I take Lisinopril 10mg, furosemide 40mg and Klor-con potassium. I have just been prescribed Spironolactone 25mg and Carvedilol 6.25. Doe...
I take Lisinopril 10mg, furosemide 40mg and Klor-con potassium. I have just been prescribed Spironolactone 25mg and Carvedilol 6.25. Doe...
4849766 tn?1391042293
Happy anniversary erijon- thank you for your service as a CL!  Please take a moment to reach out to erijon, and give a shout out for h...
Hi Guys, I have recently visited doctor for cold fever and found out that I have high blood pressure. On the day it was 140/90 and next d...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I am a 79 year old man who was just diagnosed with an EF of 33%. I was prescribed cardevilol and it made me extremely fatigued. I have ...
I am a 79 year old man who was just diagnosed with an EF of 33%. I was prescribed cardevilol and it made me extremely fatigued. I have ...
I am a 40 year old female with no known heart or serious health issues. I have dealt with anxiety my whole life, so chest pain is prett...
1 answer |
I'm a 48yr old male, 5'08" 155. Friday night I went to the ER with chest discomfort. My BP was about 166/100 and heart rate in high 90's....
My mother has been diagnosed with chf. Please tell me what to expect.
7 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 21 year old female with severe health anxiety, ptsd, and a history of heart palpitations. I recently went to the er for persistant...
1 answer |
Hi When i was just 3 months old I had heart surgery. April of this year I'll be 27 and I've had pain in my ribs for years. About 2 month...
1 answer |
Hi all, Before I start, I should state that I am not looking for a diagnosis here, it would be idiotic of me to even think about asking ...
1 answer |
Hi, I am a 31 years old woman and never had a problem with heart, today, when I was cycling to work, I felt I almost had heart stop... wh...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
11548417 tn?1506084164
Blank
Ger57 is alive Comment
Sep 22