Aa
A
A
Close

Congestive Heart Failure Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).

21 - 40 (of 1630) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi im 53 with acute cronic congestive heart failure. my echocardiogram showed dilated cardiomyopathy with ejection fraction of 10% and biatrial enlargement and elevated creatine after cardiac catherization the aortic pressure was 110/77 ...
  Posted
My dad has End stage renal disease and CHF . He also has Diabetes all of which he is being treated for. He does peritoneal dialysis at home. I have noticed that he has less and less energy. He was telling us tonight that everything just...
  Posted
I am a bit lost. I am 43yrs old have an ejection fraction of 7-10%. It was as high as 30% but i never got my pacemaker and correct meds. Frustrated with first Cardio Doc. as they left me to die and go home. Got a second opinion on my hea...
  Posted
My fiancee was recently diagnosed of CHF with 15% EF his 35 years old, still active. He was never sick. Until before thanks giving he started having shortness of breath, mild edema on his feet and accumulated fluid in his stomach. They p...
  Posted
hi all it has been two weeks i have this problem 1)right upper part of body burn too much? ido not know why help this only night time day small under the ribs 2)only i sleep 4 hours help me please
  Posted
My mother is 91 and has CHF. I've been noticing that she is more and more exhausted with simple movements such as walking from the wheelchair to the toilet (2 feet). She is not walking anymore and her abdomen is getting larger, however h...
  Posted
I am Kuldeep from Jaipur (Rajasthan, India), My mother`s heart valves are very much weaken, and doctors are saying it is working only 15-20% and advised me to get IDC implanted in the heart, Experts request you to please advise is there ...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with chf with 30 percent refraction rate in May 2009. Take carvedilol and digoxin and had a defibrillator put in at time of diagnosis. Quit smoking lost weight (now 5'6 and 130) am now 58 and exercise. Does anyone have ...
  Posted
Hello, I am very scared. Hi, I am 28 years old. I have suffered from anxiety for 2 years (Diagnosed with GAD), but I am also extremely overweight (340, 5'10") and suffer from High blood pressure (taking lisinopril 15mg every day), se...
  Posted
Hi everyone, recently I had a grandfather diagnosed with CHF. I had a couple of questions to ask people who are more of experts on this condition than myself. what should be the first thing I need to do to help out with his conditio...
  Posted
My grandmother had a stress test done two months ago; she failed the stress test and was referred for angiogram the same day. She had multiple blockages at 90%, and was admitted to the hospital. She stayed in the hospital for 4 days, due...
  Posted
14th sep 2015 my father had balloon anioplasty surgery at rockland hospital with 98% and 85% blockage ... two stents were placed in the arteries as told by the doctor ... after 2 days my father was discharged from there and he stayed wel...
  Posted
!!!
My grandfather is in his early 80s. He was admitted due to cardiac arrest and after a week of monitoring, the doctor said that some parts of his brain is damaged. So they decided to remove the vandilator to let him breathe on his own. Th...
  Posted
Hi there, I am new to the site. I am looking to find information on pericardial cysts. They are apparently 1 in 100.000 people have them and it is very unlikely to come across someone in person whom has one. I have had several medica...
  Posted
I have just been diagnosed with heart failure with an ef of 16%. When should I be returning to work? I have an hrs journey each way. I feel exhausted and breathless all the time but am hoping it will improve
  Posted
My 47-year old husband is currently on his 9th day in what will likely end up to be an 11-day hospital visit. EF of 10%. He was diagnosed with congestive heart failure about 6 weeks ago after several months of misdiagnosis. His doct...
  Posted
81 year old female, congestive heart failure, diabetes, triple bypass 15 yrs ago. Had heart attack 3 days ago, retaining lots of fluid despite the multiple doses of lasik given daily. Heart cath showed (picture attached). Doctors said...
  Posted
I was diagnosed on March with CHF and my Dr. suggested I quit work. Well I have a family to feed and a house to pay for so that was not an immediate option. The company I worked for also was short staffed so I felt as if I could still c...
  Posted
I was recently diagnosed with CHF and had an ICD implanted due to several episodes of ventricular tachycardia while at the hospital. Post surgery I suffered a DVT in my left arm and was found to have a genetic mutation, Factor V Leiden, ...
  Posted
my husband is 87 years old, has advanced codp, chf, afib, and bradycardia. the doctors want to put in a pacemaker Monday to speed up his heart rate (35 heart rate). I wonder if this is wise.
  Posted
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
17568 tn?1424977159
Blank
Cindy Is DISAPPOINTED!! Where a... Comment
Apr 28