Aa
A
A
Close
Congestive Heart Failure Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).
21 - 40 (of 1639) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
ef
Hi. My dad is 55 he went in hospital for heart virus that left him with chf his ejection fraction is 10. He was told they want to try med...
Is it possible for a chest xray to show congestive heart failure but be wrong?
5 answers |
I am 44 I have congestive heart failure with only 13% of my heart working really how bad is that
1 answer |
he wont get out of bed I'm worried no exercise might also be a problem for his heart?
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 19 and have been having some really weird symptoms that have been persisting and have been really scaring me into thinking I migh...
I have heart failure - don't know if it is congestive or not. .I have prosthetic Mitral valve,bi-ventricular pacemaker and understand it ...
1 answer |
My brother is multi disease patient, he has asthma problem by birth and take many treatment from doctors at some stage he is much bett...
Hello! I'm a 41 female in good health! In June I went on vacation and over the next 4 days had massive swelling up to mid thigh and hands...
2 answers | 4 comments |
17020225 tn?1455753197
I have posted in other heart communities and can't get any information from anyone. I have read that diastolic dysfunction leads to half...
13 answers |
My husband has a myriad of health issues. In 2003 he had a mechanical aortic valve replacement and a pa icemaker. This past November be ...
hi im 53 with acute cronic congestive heart failure. my echocardiogram showed dilated cardiomyopathy with ejection fraction of 10% and bi...
3 answers |
My dad has End stage renal disease and CHF . He also has Diabetes all of which he is being treated for. He does peritoneal dialysis at h...
1 answer |
I am a bit lost. I am 43yrs old have an ejection fraction of 7-10%. It was as high as 30% but i never got my pacemaker and correct meds. ...
1 answer |
My fiancee was recently diagnosed of CHF with 15% EF his 35 years old, still active. He was never sick. Until before thanks giving he sta...
1 answer |
hi all it has been two weeks i have this problem 1)right upper part of body burn too much? ido not know why help this only night time da...
1 answer |
My mother is 91 and has CHF. I've been noticing that she is more and more exhausted with simple movements such as walking from the wheelc...
I am Kuldeep from Jaipur (Rajasthan, India), My mother`s heart valves are very much weaken, and doctors are saying it is working only 15-...
I was diagnosed with chf with 30 percent refraction rate in May 2009. Take carvedilol and digoxin and had a defibrillator put in at time...
Hello, I am very scared. Hi, I am 28 years old. I have suffered from anxiety for 2 years (Diagnosed with GAD), but I am also extremel...
Hi everyone, recently I had a grandfather diagnosed with CHF. I had a couple of questions to ask people who are more of experts on this ...
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
566249 tn?1294661218
Blank
GardeniaDreams So very tired. Comment
Jul 24
Blank
5665 commented on Think LYRICA was culp...
Jul 21
Blank
marilee176 bloating gas and indegestion Comment
Jul 16
Congestive Heart Failure Community Resources