Aa
A
A
Close
Congestive Heart Failure Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).
21 - 40 (of 1653) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Ultra sound detected a small AAA 2.6 cm 4yrs ago Each subsequent year it increased, 3.1, 3.6, 4.2. My cardiologist decided to refer me to...
1 answer |
My husband was just diagnosed with this due to high BP, he had a heart cath done yesterday and now he's home and has been coughing non st...
1 answer |
My husband was just diagnosed with this due to high BP, he had a heart cath done yesterday and now he's home and has been coughing non st...
2d echo: -Normal left ventricular geometry with normal left ventricular wall motion and contractility -normal left atrial diameter w...
Our neighbour was told that he has only 17% of his heart working
2 answers |
About 4 years ago I found that I had CHF caused by A-Fib. My a-Fib is constant, it's just always irregular. I don't have periods in whi...
1 answer |
She is 71, and this is her third hospitalization for symptoms of CHF. She lives in a small community where the hospital is smaller than ...
1 answer |
Hello Fellow members, I need your sagely device. My dad is 70 yrs old, we installed Medtronic CRT-D 2 years ago. But his EF is not imp...
2 answers |
My father is suffering from severe LV systolic dysfunction and Grade 1-2 LV diastolic dysfunction. LVEF 30%. He has got a CRT-d device im...
Hi members, I am a 32 year old male, recently diagnosed with Ischemic Cardiomyopathy with an EF<27%. I had 3 blocked arteries, 100%, 9...
1 answer |
I am 29 year old male.............I have always been healthy until recently...........but for the last 2 years I have been tired in every...
9 answers |
My name is Patti. I'm 56. Several years ago I was dx with chronic diastolic dysfunction failure. With help from diuretics I lost 100 poun...
1 answer |
I sometimes worry about death and my heart I am a 35 year old women in in 2012 I was diagnosed with the disease my EF was 11-15 percent I...
Hello I had echo last month and i need help to understand the result Ive been diagnosed with non sustainable VT so the doc did ...
ef
Hi. My dad is 55 he went in hospital for heart virus that left him with chf his ejection fraction is 10. He was told they want to try med...
Is it possible for a chest xray to show congestive heart failure but be wrong?
5 answers |
I am 44 I have congestive heart failure with only 13% of my heart working really how bad is that
1 answer |
he wont get out of bed I'm worried no exercise might also be a problem for his heart?
1 answer |
Hi, I'm 19 and have been having some really weird symptoms that have been persisting and have been really scaring me into thinking I migh...
I have heart failure - don't know if it is congestive or not. .I have prosthetic Mitral valve,bi-ventricular pacemaker and understand it ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
1500525 tn?1458533598
Blank
uush uploaded new photos
Aug 16
566249 tn?1294661218
Blank
GardeniaDreams So very tired. Comment
Jul 24
Blank
5665 commented on Think LYRICA was culp...
Jul 21
Congestive Heart Failure Community Resources