Aa
A
A
Close

Congestive Heart Failure Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).

41 - 60 (of 1616) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
14185712_tn?1433286212
Hello every one, My name is donna and I have been diagnosed with AFIB and CHF and coronary heart disease. I am here in hopes that I may meet other people with the same problems and learn to live with it with other peoples stories.
CHFDonna | Last answer
Hello, I am 21 years old and have been having issues for the last few years that have been increasing in severity. Firstly, I have episodes where i lose my hearing, then my vision (it goes black)I DO NOT LOSE CONSCIOUSNESS... then s...
MeaganM7 | Posted
For two nights I have not been able to sleep, I have been having pain in my upper right back and chest area. First it was just a lil uncomfortable, now it hurts when I'm breathing and moving certain ways. It feels like the pain moves ...
Renee2271 | Last answer
My husband has had CHF for seven years. He has also had an ICD for those seven years. He lead a very active life until Feb of this year, but has been hospitalized 4 times due to water retention. The past three times he would be releas...
starflyte1 | Last answer
I do my health check up annually. My lipid profile test comparisons from last year is as follows: TC 186->168, Serum Triglycerides 355->536,HDL 32->30, LDL 92->64, VLDL 71 to 107.2. Average Blood Sugar 108->105. My BMI 24.1, Age 42 year...
avinab | Last answer
My husband has had afib and copd for about fifteen years. In March he was hospitalized for a week with congestive heart failure. He was put on breathing treatments and heart medication. He then spent just over a month in a rehab. He ...
Genealogylady54 | Posted
Dad is 82 Diagnosed with congestive heart failure back Nov In hospital Failed stress test I talked to heart dr Leaving meds same But wants to keep him because he failed test How long will keep him
sixty2015 | Last answer
Can I have another brain aneurysm in less than a year of getting 1.3 inch "heart aneurysms". Headaches, nausea, severe neck pain, dizzy, and numbness in lower face ,lips, chin? Got c.t. angiogram today don't know results yet.
Jubby56 | Last answer
my daughter was recently diagnosed with arrythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia, she has palpitations and the doctor said that she will need an icd,she also developed heart faluire, doctor said a heart transplant is rarely performed in...
nernico | Last answer
Hi - My mom (59) underwent 2 stents insersion one month back. Immediately the next day both d stents were completely blocked. Doc told that the initial medicine did not react. During discharge her EF was 35% Post one month now she has be...
kirankrishnappa | Last answer
My husband is 75 years old. He has had afib for many years and only taken warfarin as advised by his doctor. In March he had a blood test done at the doctor's office and his inr was 7. It was repeated twice more and still high. He ha...
Genealogylady54 | Posted
My father, 58 years old was a diabetic. He recently suffered a couple of heart attacks due to uncontrolled diabetes with HbA1C levels shooting up as high as 10.4. Since he's a diabetic, he didn't feel as Michael chest pain as most other ...
schwartz87 | Last answer
12983151_tn?1428043633
My wife says she feels coldness inside her legs, knees, and sometimes her arms. She has been diagnosed with fibromyalgia almost a year ago. She will be 36 later this year. She goes to bed with a heater most of the time. I've touched h...
Nic954 | Last answer
ok thought Id try this forum. 21 months ago had cto lad stented, supposedly very little functional loss. was told by one dr no heart attack another said yes, both top interventional. one said no beta blocker indicated so went w/ that b/c...
walt71 | Last answer
I am Rajesh and 28 years old As Due to 10 days of severe Cough and shortness of breadth, i visited a local hospital, they checked me and told you had an severe heart attack so your heart is weakened, So i took the results and went to a ...
Rajesh_Kumar | Last answer
Without going into too much detail, here is my situation. 66-yo male, treated for hypertension for 25 years (well controlled). Weight is good (6'0; 180), as are most of the standard test numbers (cholesterol (LDL is 88 HDL is 39 (!), tri...
PKR751 | Last answer
I looking for feedback from any CHF patients (like myself, 9 years post cath & ICD, 25% EV) who have taken Testosterone (T) as a treatment for Low T levels as the latter (Low T) is considered a cardiovascular risk factor. Any info would ...
lfe2211 | Posted
Dr. Saying no blockage. Ejection fraction of 12% I have put on 48 lbs.Dr. want to put in pace maker and defibrillator. What do I do? Plus now I'm a diabetic. How did that happen?
deadandgone | Last answer
661468_tn?1252518324
I'm interested in learning anything I can about stem cell therapy for idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy. I've checked out the clinical trials and have found only one now recruiting in the U.S. A year ago I was pretty intrigued by the t...
joebee39 | Last answer
Is there at age at which the risk of surgery is greater than the risk of rupture? My mother is 86, with chronic hypertension (3 different medications)and this is a new finding on X-ray for low back pain. My uncle had one discovered at ...
Jnw1217 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
1363339_tn?1338774653
Blank
1363339_tn?1338774653
Blank