Aa
A
A
Close
Congestive Heart Failure Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).
41 - 60 (of 1646) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
hi all it has been two weeks i have this problem 1)right upper part of body burn too much? ido not know why help this only night time da...
1 answer |
My mother is 91 and has CHF. I've been noticing that she is more and more exhausted with simple movements such as walking from the wheelc...
I am Kuldeep from Jaipur (Rajasthan, India), My mother`s heart valves are very much weaken, and doctors are saying it is working only 15-...
I was diagnosed with chf with 30 percent refraction rate in May 2009. Take carvedilol and digoxin and had a defibrillator put in at time...
Hello, I am very scared. Hi, I am 28 years old. I have suffered from anxiety for 2 years (Diagnosed with GAD), but I am also extremel...
Hi everyone, recently I had a grandfather diagnosed with CHF. I had a couple of questions to ask people who are more of experts on this ...
My grandmother had a stress test done two months ago; she failed the stress test and was referred for angiogram the same day. She had mul...
2 answers |
14th sep 2015 my father had balloon anioplasty surgery at rockland hospital with 98% and 85% blockage ... two stents were placed in the a...
2 answers |
!!!
My grandfather is in his early 80s. He was admitted due to cardiac arrest and after a week of monitoring, the doctor said that some parts...
1 answer |
I have just been diagnosed with heart failure with an ef of 16%. When should I be returning to work? I have an hrs journey each way. I fe...
2 answers |
My 47-year old husband is currently on his 9th day in what will likely end up to be an 11-day hospital visit. EF of 10%. He was diagnos...
3 answers |
81 year old female, congestive heart failure, diabetes, triple bypass 15 yrs ago. Had heart attack 3 days ago, retaining lots of fluid ...
2 answers |
I was diagnosed on March with CHF and my Dr. suggested I quit work. Well I have a family to feed and a house to pay for so that was not a...
1 answer |
I was recently diagnosed with CHF and had an ICD implanted due to several episodes of ventricular tachycardia while at the hospital. Post...
1 answer |
my husband is 87 years old, has advanced codp, chf, afib, and bradycardia. the doctors want to put in a pacemaker Monday to speed up his...
1 answer |
my mother 70 years old known with diabetes for many years diagnosed before 6 years with coronary artery disease Ef was 30% she was stable...
675329 tn?1297291978
was in hospital 3 months ago for chf. home for three months but no appetite, tired, no energy yet with chf. how long will she stay like t...
2 answers |
I was hospitalized for a severe blood clot in the IVC. After it was cleared, my doctor ran a scan and found (1) a Hiatal Hernia (2) a Pe...
in the beginning of my husband's issues he relied on the bi-pap machine, but then he started having problems w/ levels of carbon dioxide,...
I am caring for a friend who is 74 years old. She has congestive heart failure, failing kidneys, copd, diabetes, and stomach ulcers. S...
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
1500525 tn?1458533598
Blank
uush uploaded new photos
Aug 16
566249 tn?1294661218
Blank
GardeniaDreams So very tired. Comment
Jul 24
Blank
5665 commented on Think LYRICA was culp...
Jul 21
Congestive Heart Failure Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
New Article on Multifocal IOL vs &q...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
748543 tn?1463449675