Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Congestive Heart Failure Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).

81 - 100 (of 1631) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My mom has congestive heart failure, pulmonary hypertension and Diabetes. She's been on diuretics her entire adult life. Over the past 8 years, whenever she got excessive fluid build-up and severe symptoms, the hospital would basically f...
  Posted
I'm a 62 yr. old male. I also do distance running. I had double by-pass surgery last May. My main artery had 65% blockage and my EF was 30-35 at time. I also have asthma which I thought was my problem at time since my breathing was getti...
  Posted
For those interested in seeking other possible solutions for cardiac issues, you may want to contact Decker Weiss, natural cardiologist and board certified. Also, the nutritional research of Dr. Lester Morrison in the 50's and 60's...
  Posted
Hello, Looking for some good opinions, not guarantees. My dad is 78, has been in great health until the Spring, when he just wasn't feeling good. End up he went into the hospital in late September for a week with Congestive Heart Failu...
  Posted
My 88 year old father has struggled with heart disease since his early 60's but he I was always very health conscious. He eats very healthy and up until recently exercised regularly. He has staved off a heart attack but did have a sept...
  Posted
Young man 36 years old with renal failure and his EF is 20% Is it too risk for him to make a kidney transplantation ????
  Posted
for a while now ive been having some trouble breathing at night im not sure what it is .... im kinda freaking out im a little bit of a paranoid .. I will be sleeping at night and then out of nowhere I start to feel like im not getting en...
  Posted
Could you provide me with a diet that I could use right away before I got to the Cardiologist so I can get started on the correct diet?
  Posted
Just been told (found out by reading my own report) dr failed to tell me himself.. That I have a 2.5x3.5 pericardial cyst. I am not sure where to start to get a second opinion. I have since late teens chest pains and breathing issues whe...
  Posted
My mother is 73 yrs old and has been battling CHF for about 4 years. She had a valve replaced with pig tissue and a collar in the other valve which failed. She does have a pacemaker with one lead. Her doctors have said she needs a pacema...
  Posted
Hi- my son is 7 years old and has ASD. He had open-heart surgery as an 8 month old and has moderate regurgitation. His ECG and Ultrasound have not changed at all in the last year and a half- last checked yesterday. I have a few questi...
  Posted
Hi- my son is 7 years old and has ASD. He had open-heart surgery as an 8 month old and has moderate regurgitation. His ECG and Ultrasound have not changed at all in the last year and a half- last checked yesterday. I have a few questi...
  Posted
almost two years ago I was diagnosed with chf. I was in afib, mitral valve not working, arrythmia, cardiomyopathy, and pulmonary edema. I though it was menopause or anxiety. Recent tests show heart working at about 15%. I am tired mos...
  Posted
I'm wondering if anyone on here has had experience with someone with end stage CHF and then later diagnosed Kidney Failure? My father who has CHF, COPD, & Diabetes is now being evaluated for issues with his kidneys. He is undergoing te...
  Posted
Hi I'm 54 with Forresteirs disease, very high bp 170/100 or worse. I have other health problems too mainly dilated Cardiomyopthy EF 29% No income no treatment no insurance. Cant work last two years because of severe fatigue breathing ...
  Posted
I recently had an echocardiogram and the finding showed Grade 1 diastolic dysfunction. I was told I didn't need to do anything. Is this true? I do not have high blood pressure or diabetes. Do I need to follow up with a cardiologist? ...
  Posted
I need an abundance of inspiration, comfort, something to dissipate my fears, ability to get out of denial, etc. I want to engrave a bracelet with encouraging words, a phrase, quote, whatever. I'm asking for suggestions. I feel the need...
  Posted
Can I have an ejection fraction of 35 % and no fluid in my lungs and not be able to breathe or walk it's horrible my congestive heart failure was just diagnosed bed ridden 3 months . Breathing is severe chest throat tight and pressure
  Posted
11505041 tn?1419265768
Im 23 and have episodes were my heart stops beating for up to 4 seconds .. as this happens my body rushes with what i can only describe as adrenaline i have no previous heart conditions or any other conditions ... im scared it may stop a...
  Posted
My 51 year old husband who has had a severe spinal cord injury and right heart failure had an EKG yesterday. It shows sinus rhythm, nonspecific intraventricular conduction delay, and moderate ST depression. Cardiologist read report and...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
17568 tn?1424977159
Blank
Cindy Is DISAPPOINTED!! Where a... Comment
Apr 28