Aa
A
A
Close
Congestive Heart Failure Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).
81 - 100 (of 1639) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I looking for feedback from any CHF patients (like myself, 9 years post cath & ICD, 25% EV) who have taken Testosterone (T) as a treatmen...
Dr. Saying no blockage. Ejection fraction of 12% I have put on 48 lbs.Dr. want to put in pace maker and defibrillator. What do I do? Plus...
1 answer |
661468 tn?1252518324
I'm interested in learning anything I can about stem cell therapy for idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy. I've checked out the clinical t...
18 answers |
Is there at age at which the risk of surgery is greater than the risk of rupture? My mother is 86, with chronic hypertension (3 different...
2 answers |
My dad had end stage renal disease and we just got news hes at the top of the kidney transplant waiting list. He had to do several test w...
Hi, At 32 years old I was diagnosed with congestive heart failure disease July 2013 (20 mo. ago) 24 hrs after delivering my 2nd child. L...
1 answer |
IM ON CARVEDALOL 25mg in the morning and in the evening, diuretic, then lisinaprol at bed time, no symptoms what's so ever , but found ou...
1 answer |
Hi, this is my first time asking questions on one of these things... i'm 18 years old and just got the results back from a ct scan tha...
1 answer |
My mom has congestive heart failure, pulmonary hypertension and Diabetes. She's been on diuretics her entire adult life. Over the past 8 ...
4 answers |
I'm a 62 yr. old male. I also do distance running. I had double by-pass surgery last May. My main artery had 65% blockage and my EF was 3...
2 answers |
For those interested in seeking other possible solutions for cardiac issues, you may want to contact Decker Weiss, natural cardiologist...
Hello, Looking for some good opinions, not guarantees. My dad is 78, has been in great health until the Spring, when he just wasn't fee...
1 answer |
My 88 year old father has struggled with heart disease since his early 60's but he I was always very health conscious. He eats very heal...
3 answers |
Young man 36 years old with renal failure and his EF is 20% Is it too risk for him to make a kidney transplantation ????
for a while now ive been having some trouble breathing at night im not sure what it is .... im kinda freaking out im a little bit of a pa...
Could you provide me with a diet that I could use right away before I got to the Cardiologist so I can get started on the correct diet?
3 answers |
Just been told (found out by reading my own report) dr failed to tell me himself.. That I have a 2.5x3.5 pericardial cyst. I am not sure ...
My mother is 73 yrs old and has been battling CHF for about 4 years. She had a valve replaced with pig tissue and a collar in the other v...
1 answer |
Hi- my son is 7 years old and has ASD. He had open-heart surgery as an 8 month old and has moderate regurgitation. His ECG and Ultrasou...
Hi- my son is 7 years old and has ASD. He had open-heart surgery as an 8 month old and has moderate regurgitation. His ECG and Ultrasou...
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
5665 commented on Think LYRICA was culp...
Jul 21
Blank
marilee176 bloating gas and indegestion Comment
Jul 16
168348 tn?1379360675
Blank
ChitChatNine commented on My Crystal Ball Theor...
Jul 12
Congestive Heart Failure Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
New Article on Multifocal IOL vs &q...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
748543 tn?1463449675