Aa
A
A
Close
Congestive Heart Failure Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).
81 - 100 (of 1651) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My husband has had afib and copd for about fifteen years. In March he was hospitalized for a week with congestive heart failure. He was...
Dad is 82 Diagnosed with congestive heart failure back Nov In hospital Failed stress test I talked to heart dr Leaving meds same ...
2 answers |
Can I have another brain aneurysm in less than a year of getting 1.3 inch "heart aneurysms". Headaches, nausea, severe neck pain, dizzy, ...
1 answer |
my daughter was recently diagnosed with arrythmogenic right ventricular dysplasia, she has palpitations and the doctor said that she will...
2 answers |
Hi - My mom (59) underwent 2 stents insersion one month back. Immediately the next day both d stents were completely blocked. Doc told th...
5 answers |
My husband is 75 years old. He has had afib for many years and only taken warfarin as advised by his doctor. In March he had a blood te...
My father, 58 years old was a diabetic. He recently suffered a couple of heart attacks due to uncontrolled diabetes with HbA1C levels sho...
1 answer |
12983151 tn?1428043633
My wife says she feels coldness inside her legs, knees, and sometimes her arms. She has been diagnosed with fibromyalgia almost a year a...
|
ok thought Id try this forum. 21 months ago had cto lad stented, supposedly very little functional loss. was told by one dr no heart atta...
|
I am Rajesh and 28 years old As Due to 10 days of severe Cough and shortness of breadth, i visited a local hospital, they checked me and ...
4 answers |
Without going into too much detail, here is my situation. 66-yo male, treated for hypertension for 25 years (well controlled). Weight is ...
5 answers |
I looking for feedback from any CHF patients (like myself, 9 years post cath & ICD, 25% EV) who have taken Testosterone (T) as a treatmen...
Dr. Saying no blockage. Ejection fraction of 12% I have put on 48 lbs.Dr. want to put in pace maker and defibrillator. What do I do? Plus...
1 answer |
661468 tn?1252518324
I'm interested in learning anything I can about stem cell therapy for idiopathic dilated cardiomyopathy. I've checked out the clinical t...
18 answers |
Is there at age at which the risk of surgery is greater than the risk of rupture? My mother is 86, with chronic hypertension (3 different...
2 answers |
My dad had end stage renal disease and we just got news hes at the top of the kidney transplant waiting list. He had to do several test w...
Hi, At 32 years old I was diagnosed with congestive heart failure disease July 2013 (20 mo. ago) 24 hrs after delivering my 2nd child. L...
1 answer |
IM ON CARVEDALOL 25mg in the morning and in the evening, diuretic, then lisinaprol at bed time, no symptoms what's so ever , but found ou...
1 answer |
Hi, this is my first time asking questions on one of these things... i'm 18 years old and just got the results back from a ct scan tha...
1 answer |
My mom has congestive heart failure, pulmonary hypertension and Diabetes. She's been on diuretics her entire adult life. Over the past 8 ...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
1500525 tn?1458533598
Blank
uush uploaded new photos
Aug 16
566249 tn?1294661218
Blank
GardeniaDreams So very tired. Comment
Jul 24
Blank
5665 commented on Think LYRICA was culp...
Jul 21
Congestive Heart Failure Community Resources