Aa
A
A
Close

Congestive Heart Failure Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Congestive Heart Failure (CHF).

81 - 100 (of 1616) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I need an abundance of inspiration, comfort, something to dissipate my fears, ability to get out of denial, etc. I want to engrave a bracelet with encouraging words, a phrase, quote, whatever. I'm asking for suggestions. I feel the need...
Trustyourjurney | Last answer
Can I have an ejection fraction of 35 % and no fluid in my lungs and not be able to breathe or walk it's horrible my congestive heart failure was just diagnosed bed ridden 3 months . Breathing is severe chest throat tight and pressure
Will412 | Last answer
11505041_tn?1419265768
Im 23 and have episodes were my heart stops beating for up to 4 seconds .. as this happens my body rushes with what i can only describe as adrenaline i have no previous heart conditions or any other conditions ... im scared it may stop a...
trudy23 | Last answer
My 51 year old husband who has had a severe spinal cord injury and right heart failure had an EKG yesterday. It shows sinus rhythm, nonspecific intraventricular conduction delay, and moderate ST depression. Cardiologist read report and...
mpnv | Last answer
Hi all I'm william I have a question becuz my doctor doesn't give me a straight answer . I wS diagnosed with normal left ventricular size with moderate systolic dysfuntion . I have a 35% ef and never had fluid or swelling yet . I was ju...
Will412 | Last answer
Ankles and feet swelling upon sitting or standing. Goes down whilst sleeping, and is fine in the mornings upon waking. Does this mean the heart failure is worsening? I did start a Water and Salt protocol...could it be the salt?...
Quirky2 | Last answer
As a CHF patient, I of course weight daily. Was just recently put on Lasix in past week because of problems with fluid in lungs, and have been taking it religiously every day. My weight is the same, but I can't take as deep of a breath...
spk1976 | Last answer
I am a 54-year old, overweight woman, with the following symptoms: severe edema in feet/ankles/calves (sudden onset three weeks ago), constant (and loud!), breathlessness from even mild exertion, ear ringing, blurry vision, dizziness, w...
marmin46 | Last answer
My mother has been diagnosed with chf. Please tell me what to expect.
teddy29 | Last answer
For the past two months I've had heart palpitations, felt short of breath often, and had no tolerance for exercise. My heart pounds from walking up the stairs. I've also felt dizzy and had pain or heaviness in my left arm at times. I ...
Stark10 | Last answer
Hello, I recently went to the ED after an episode of PVCs and shortness of breath. While there, the physician ordered a BNP test and my result was 85. I am 27 years old with no cardiac or other pertinent medical history. I also do not s...
skoorb112 | Last answer
Is there anything that can be done for extremely cold hands and feet? I had a HA (100 block of LAD), have an ICD and mild CHF. Is it the meds or CHF? I don't have any other significant symptoms of CHF. I know things could be worse but a...
Rie1 | Posted
I was diagnosed with DCM at 23 years and now 32 years. Have been totally aysymptomatic since day one. Feel great every day. 6'2" 200 lb. healthy male. Echo 8-9 years ago showed an EF of 26%. Last EF done l year ago EF at 43-47%. 25% ...
Court329 | Last answer
My 88 year old father has a history of heart issues with a kidney stent, septuple bypass. He also has had many compression fractures in his back due to radiation for prostate cancer. He has had 3 kyohoplasty's. 10 days ago after acqui...
sml615 | Posted
1687649_tn?1305621620
I had a stroke in 2010. Since then, the effected side of my face seems to be having problems. The one I'm very concerned about now is what's happening to my nose. My right nostril has become bulbous and is litterally seperating from my f...
jrastaz | Last answer
My husband went into cardiac arrest in June and had the angioplasty done. Three months later still not feeling well we went and had EKG. Was immediately admitted and had triple bypass. Stayed in icu for five days because of breathing iss...
Peggynew1 | Last answer
I have severe global hyperkinesis with 20% ejection fraction. I am only 53 years and otherwise in good health. Since the mortality rate is so high for someone with my diagnosis, why does my cardiologist say that I am not a candidate ...
kjbascom | Last answer
My son (age 49) had triple bypass surgery in 2010 (needed quad-bypass but couldn't have fourth artery fixed due to his condition and position of artery (back of the heart); they can't now clear the blockage because he would not survive t...
mtnwoman45 | Last answer
hello, I am sohan, 33 years old media professional. Since 2 years living with family stress. now having problem of high blood pressure (Started with 160/100. Now taking Telma 40 od . BP is averagely 140/96) calculus of 8.9 mm and 4.7 ...
lalitsohan | Posted
how can i adjust the machine of congestive heart with EF 44 DURING DIALYSIs &what is the duration of session,dose of heparin,the pump
DRSAWSA_BARAKAT | Posted
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
1363339_tn?1338774653
Blank
1363339_tn?1338774653
Blank