Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Congestive Heart Failure Community

My dear friend is terminal, and wants to know if it is going to happen all of a sudden or will she endure a slow painful end? She can't b...
My 90-year-old mother has advanced heart disease and went into the hospital with angina. Her heart rate was in the 30s and dipped into t...
My boyfriend was admitted on Christmas Eve with CHF. Last Monday, the 28th, they put a stent in his heart and in his neck. By Saturday,...
My friend is diagnosed with Congested heart failure at 25%, and Kidneys going bad & too week for surgery! Hospital wants to put him in h...
My mother came back from hospital and one diagnosis was: Cardiac Heart Failure, unspecified. What it means exactly? Doctor didn't write h...
First cardiologist I met and discussed about this issue. He said maybe stent via interventional can help but need MRI with contrast first...
Top Heart Disease Answerers
159619 tn?1707018272
Salt Lake City, UT
11548417 tn?1506080564
Netherlands
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.