Aa
A
A
Close
Cord Blood Community
Cord Blood is the blood that remains in a baby’s umbilical cord after it has been cut and is considered particularly important as it is a rich source of stem cells. Banking cord blood can be used for medical procedures late in life. Discuss topics including cord blood banking and donating.
21 - 40 (of 37) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was wondering if there has been any research with cord blood helping to cure psoriasis. I want to save my babies cord blood for my husb...
3 answers |
1765899 tn?1313676541
I know this is an odd question but I have to ask out of curiousity. When they take your umbilical cord and placenta at birth do they aut...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
Hi, Please join me in welcoming Linzola1 as your new Community Leader! Linzola1 has experience and knowledge as it relates to Cord Bl...
1330108 tn?1333680904
Is anyone else doing cord blood banking? If so which company are you going with? I am doing it and I think I'm going with cord blood ...
10 answers |
I am new to this site and a new father to be in Feb 2010. I was wondering about core blood. Is this a good idea? Should I go private or...
1 answer |
393893 tn?1283554830
Have any of you heard of saving the blood cells from the umbilical cord? I read about it in a parents magazine. A woman had had twins a...
9 answers |
I've recently been doing some research on donating cord blood of my baby so that it can be potentially be used to cure diseases like ALS....
1 answer |
432779 tn?1364498475
I have been seriously thinking about the cord blood collection and I think I am going to do it. I know it is expensive but I dont want to...
1 answer |
432779 tn?1364498475
I have been thinking about doing this and was wondering if anyone has any stories or knows of anyone who has used the cord blood? I am a...
2 answers |
Anyone planning on banking their cord blood? It doesn't seem to be an issue my OB/GYN has even talked about with me, but I see all the ad...
9 answers |
how many of you are saving your babys cord blood?? I am almost 19 weeks pregnant and woudl like to save the babys cord blood but have fo...
9 answers |
Has anyone kept their newborns cord blood? My husband and I are pregnant with your last child and looking at the options of storing the ...
4 answers |
Hi, everyone, We are expecting a baby and are planning to bank cord blood stem cells. However, mom-to-be has hepatatis B and we are w...
36 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Cord Blood Community Resources