Coronary Heart Disease (CAD) Community
About This Community:

Coronary Heart Disease (CHD) (aka: Coronary Artery Disease (CAD); Atherosclerosis; is the leading cause of death worldwide. It is a disease in which a waxy substance called plaque (plak) builds up inside the coronary arteries. These arteries supply oxygen-rich blood to your heart muscle. Over time, CHD can weaken the heart muscle and lead to heart failure or irregular heart rhythms (arrhythmia). The purpose of the community is to share support and information with Coronary Heart Disease patients, their loved ones, and caregivers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
8444392_tn?1398154214
By rubenvandijk
I'm a student industrial design and I want to design a product that can help people to take their medication as presc...
OccupantApr 22
samir513Apr 21
samir513Apr 19
samir513Apr 19
gregTivarApr 15
By samir513
My CAC score is 1190 , no symptoms of heart problems and Nuclear Stress test is negative. What should I do next. Woul...
By scared413
Hello, I am a 41 year old male. I have been undergoing some very positive health improvements recently and in getti...
By Boz1970a
My dad is 70 yrs old and can out work me any day. Three yrs ago he found that one of his carotid arteries on his neck...
erijonBlankApr 14
By iceman8022
NUCLEAR MYOCARDIAL PERFUSION IMAGING STUDY, 2 DAY STUDY: INDICATION: Chest discomfort. History of hypertension, d...
By kymanne
Hi my name is Kimberly I am 42, overweight. non smoker... Never had high blood pressure or cholesterol . I have h...
joshua77Nov 11, 2013
mosley89Nov 07, 2013
ed34Nov 07, 2013
By mosley89
Hello, My name is Crissy, I'm 24 years old and for the last year I have been having heart disease symptoms, with no...
By gsamtani
my father who had suffered a mycordial innfaction four months back and his angiography rest stated that 30-40% non ob...
By porok
Hi All, My father who is 70 years old, had his coronary angiogram done with the following findings LMCA: aneurysm...
Wow
By thefreak01
Wow, I posted a question to any of u in the world n not one of u have the guts to respond......what a waste!
By thefreak01
In Dec 2013 went to ER for chest pain, discovered I had high B/P, 173/123 (now around 159/108) ER doc ordered a stres...
By hookturn
I had a triple CABG about 5 yrs. ago. using SVG conduits. Although these conduits typically last 10 yrs. Since patenc...
By liljodav
i had by pass surgery 12/21/2012 & my scar is still ugly & sticks out. i have seen other people who have had surgery ...
463897_tn?1342704822
By MH Community Mgr
We need you to help us learn about better treatment options for heart attack patients. Please take this two minute su...
By akabeer
Hi., I have pain in my left shoulder, also i can feel the pain in my left middle finger and in my wrist. Initially i...
erijonBlankMar 06
By sukumar1974
I am 39 Years old and my coronary angiography report is as under- 2D ECHO - NO RWMA,LVEF-58% CORONARY ARTERY: DO...
erijonBlankMar 06
By ashishgarg
My father is 50 yrs old and fall down before some days and when he was hospitlized his angiography report was as belo...
erijonBlankMar 06
By sidsuae
I am male 46 years old having severe health anxiety &mitral valve prolapse since 12 years with lot of palpitation, ch...
erijonBlankMar 06
By sidsuae
I am male 46 years old with severe health anxiety since 12 years. Since childhood I have been a worrier, very sensiti...
erijonBlankFeb 04
By swtpacle14
Why my right hand three fingers have been num and tingeling Since yesterday after getting a snap pain on my left Te...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
liljodav is ...female Comment
Mar 13
1475202_tn?1388955435
Blank
rpooo commented on Surgery Christmas Eve...
Dec 24
Blank
jaysie123 your status can't be blank Comment
Nov 28
Blank
HeartRhythm Tracker
Track Your Heart Rate
Start Tracking Now
Coronary Heart Disease (CAD) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank