Aa
A
A
Close
Coronary Heart Disease (CAD) Community
Join others with Heart Disease and get guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
1 - 20 (of 198) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello group, I'm 36 and I've been having some chest pain on the left side including my arm and under my armpit, sometimes on my right but...
1 answer |
463897 tn?1468017350
erijon has been a Community Leader in Coronary Artery Disease, helping others get advice and support, for 4 years this month! Thank you f...
My father is 57 years old, has Hypertension and Diabetes since 15 years. He was undergone a Treadmill test, a few weeks ago and the Docto...
My CAC score is 1190 , no symptoms of heart problems and Nuclear Stress test is negative. What should I do next. Would you recommend sten...
12 answers |
Hey guys, I'm 19 years old, 150lbs. 5"5 I am in need of some serious answers.I hope y'all can help. A few months ago up until toda...
1 answer |
My husband is 43 years old. After a routine stress test due to high cholesterol, his cardiologist suspected something and ordered a CT an...
3 answers |
2d echo: -Normal left ventricular geometry with normal left ventricular wall motion and contractility -normal left atrial diameter w...
I'm a 63 year old male, 5'10" and 140 lbs. non smoker for 35 years. I do a lot of walking in my job, anywhere from 2-5 miles per day. Ev...
I am a 55 year old woman who in January unexpectedly had 2 stents inserted in my LAD to open a 99% blockage and a 70% blockage. I now ta...
FOLLOWING IS MY FATHER'S ENGIOGRAPHY REPORT :- AGE - 62 DM-2/CAD/AOE/EF 60% CAG - MLAD - 100% OM - 90% dLCx - 100% P-RCA - 100...
Hi, My Dad (64) had quadruple Bypass surgery on the 8th of December 2015 (it's been about 4 weeks) He's recovering well, except he...
Hello! In august after using alcohol on hangover I felt very bad - I had somekind of attack (spasms in chest - like my chest muscles a...
61 yr old male. Had stress test and echocardiogram last feb. doc said my heart was healthy and strong ( ran on stress test like a 40 yr o...
2 answers |
Did a 24 hour Holter Monitor because i was having palps . Had 2 stents inserted 2 months ago, Wasn't feeling well, had another angio two ...
2 answers |
Hi I'm a 25 year old female and for the last month or so I've been having very strange and sometimes severe chest/back pain that radiates...
1 answer |
This is my angio report. I want to know the severity of my condition CATHETER USED - TIG 5Fr - Right radial artery route ...
Hello, My name is Crissy, I'm 24 years old and for the last year I have been having heart disease symptoms, with no answers as to why! ...
5 answers |
what does mean was it bad could i have had a heart attackright coronary atrery is a codominant vssel with mild irregularities left mains...
Hello, My father, aged 52, was detected to have had a silent heart attack during a routine ECG at the family physician. We got him admi...
What does my coronary angiography report indicates? EF %: 35-40% L.M: Normal LAD:90-95% long lesion of mid segment LCX:no significant...
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
Mani8716 commented on photo
Sep 01
Blank
Mani8716 commented on photo