Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

Coronary Heart Disease (CAD) Community

Join others with Heart Disease and get guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

21 - 40 (of 192) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
folks I am 57 yrs old, never smoked , pretty good shape as I used to play pro soccer About 4 yrs ago I had an Arterial stiffness test that was quite high, i think around 120 was my score My GP sent me for a Calcium CT scan at the local...
  Posted
In November 2014 I had a small cyst removed from my left arm pit, I have had it for years but it became very visible after I lost over 60 pounds. My doctor said it was nothing but fatty tissue; however I still have tenderness there and ...
  Posted
I have 8 med stents fully lining in my LCA forming a full metal jacket And two others in adjacent arteries. The last was placed in February 2015. I have been on plavix for over 8 years. My ekgs always show sinus rhythm or bradyca...
  Posted
38 year old husband had triple bypass nine months ago. Now he is beginning to have slight pain in the chest and shortness of breath. We've only been married for a short time and I'm very scared. What can this mean?
  Posted
my dad,72,slight diabetic,lo haemoglobin,15-80 BP with following findings: LMCA:mid segment 15% disease LAD:2 tandem lesion in mid part Diagonals:D2 occluded from proximal,D1 plaque LCX:proximal 90% stenosis RCA:critical dis...
  Posted
I'm going to try my best to keep this as thorough and brief as possible: I'm a 25 year old female, ex-smoker, and overweight. Not exactly the picture of perfect health, but no history of heart disease on either side of the family. ...
  Posted
I had a heart cath done and they found a 30% blockage in one of my arteries (one that supplies 40% of the blood to your heart). I'm only 43 and was told this is not good at this young of an age. Was told that they need to treat the ris...
  Posted
11357363 tn?1417515642
Hi all together! Sorry Forum my bad english, Im from Germany. You can read my question up in the titel. I also search for people with CSX-Angina (microvaskular Angelina). I hope your answers. With warm regards, Andrea.
  Posted
My father is 60.He was a chronic drinker,but has left drinking completely for about 10 years. A recent CT Coronary Angiography reveals a "soft plague causing 30-40% stenosis in proximal LAD with preserved myocardial function at rest". ...
  Posted
I have pain in my right calf for almost a year now. The pain only occur after I walk or stand, and usually get better after I rest for 10-15 minutes. For the last 2 months, the pain in getting worst, now I also have pain in my back, ...
  Posted
My husband is 83 and needs his pig valv replaced. What are his chances.
  Posted
My mother,aged 70, is asthamatic and sufffering from high BP.She is on medication for BP.She suddenly felt coldness,stiffness yesterday.She was taken to hospital.After two hour was discharged.Her heart beat shoot up to around 140 yeste...
  Posted
Hi my mother is diagnosed with CAD.. She underwent through angioplasty/BMV once in 2008.everything looks fine..she can do all her activities by her own.. But she always complains that she is having severe leg cramps and burning sensation...
  Posted
My CAC score is 1190 , no symptoms of heart problems and Nuclear Stress test is negative. What should I do next. Would you recommend stent or by pass. I am currently on medications for Chol and high blood pressure and all my numbers are ...
  Posted
dear sir my fathers all arteries blocked upto 80-100%, it shown in angiography, he is astham maptient since 15-16 years, now his 2ND ECHO is 35, last month was 60-65, dr told us there is risk in surgery. Please guide me
  Posted
I m 31 years old man. Last few days i m facing serious discomfort in my middle and left of the chest with burning. even occasionally i feel sharp pain at my left chest. i sometime feel very weak and get sweat in very small exercise. i ju...
  Posted
Had radioactive stress test done today, I am 52 yr old male diabetic, take one 25 mg to prowl a day for slight hypertension, had been feeling extremely run down for a few months so Dr scheduled the test, I walked for 71/2 mins heart rate...
  Posted
Hi my name is Kimberly I am 42, overweight. non smoker... Never had high blood pressure or cholesterol . I have had Holter Monitors, Echo grams, Ekgs all normal ...and in Sept I had an exercise stress test. When I went to have the s...
  Posted
I am a 24 year old male who is having different type of pain on different days. This started last year in october, I had a fall off my bike during a race and a week later I had chest pain rapid, heart rate, felt like I was going to f...
  Posted
I am new here.please help me. My fathers age is 52.he is suffering from high blood pressure since 12 years and diabetes around 10 years. Always his numbers will be high like bp around 150/100 and sugar levels around 250 fasting. His chol...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
370181 tn?1428180348
Blank
RubyWitch Life is short......ride you... Comment
16 hrs ago