Aa
A
A
Close
Coronary Heart Disease (CAD) Community
Join others with Heart Disease and get guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
21 - 40 (of 195) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 58 and known case of hypertension on tablet Telma AM ( telmesartan and amlong) and I'm taking tablets for hypertension. I got my rout...
My husband had a 1.0-2.0 mmhorizontal/downsloping ST depression in the inferolateral walls on a stress test. exercise capacity above ave...
5 answers |
I have stents after a angioplasty. No heart disease, but 70% blockage. I also have a very bad back. I read NSAIDS are dangerous, but t...
I recently had a Cardiac Calcium screening- My results are LMA- 0, LAD 113, LCX 24.59, RCA 0.89 and PDA 0. A total agatston units of 138....
folks I am 57 yrs old, never smoked , pretty good shape as I used to play pro soccer About 4 yrs ago I had an Arterial stiffness test th...
In November 2014 I had a small cyst removed from my left arm pit, I have had it for years but it became very visible after I lost over 60...
I have 8 med stents fully lining in my LCA forming a full metal jacket And two others in adjacent arteries. The last was placed in Fe...
38 year old husband had triple bypass nine months ago. Now he is beginning to have slight pain in the chest and shortness of breath. We'v...
1 answer |
my dad,72,slight diabetic,lo haemoglobin,15-80 BP with following findings: LMCA:mid segment 15% disease LAD:2 tandem lesion in mid ...
I'm going to try my best to keep this as thorough and brief as possible: I'm a 25 year old female, ex-smoker, and overweight. Not exac...
2 answers |
I had a heart cath done and they found a 30% blockage in one of my arteries (one that supplies 40% of the blood to your heart). I'm only...
2 answers |
11357363 tn?1417515642
Hi all together! Sorry Forum my bad english, Im from Germany. You can read my question up in the titel. I also search for people ...
3 answers |
My father is 60.He was a chronic drinker,but has left drinking completely for about 10 years. A recent CT Coronary Angiography reveals a...
I have pain in my right calf for almost a year now. The pain only occur after I walk or stand, and usually get better after I rest for 1...
My husband is 83 and needs his pig valv replaced. What are his chances.
2 answers |
My mother,aged 70, is asthamatic and sufffering from high BP.She is on medication for BP.She suddenly felt coldness,stiffness yesterday...
Hi my mother is diagnosed with CAD.. She underwent through angioplasty/BMV once in 2008.everything looks fine..she can do all her activit...
1 answer |
dear sir my fathers all arteries blocked upto 80-100%, it shown in angiography, he is astham maptient since 15-16 years, now his 2ND ECH...
I m 31 years old man. Last few days i m facing serious discomfort in my middle and left of the chest with burning. even occasionally i fe...
2 answers |
Had radioactive stress test done today, I am 52 yr old male diabetic, take one 25 mg to prowl a day for slight hypertension, had been fee...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
Mani8716 commented on photo
Sep 01
Blank