Aa
A
A
Close
Coronary Heart Disease (CAD) Community
Join others with Heart Disease and get guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.
41 - 60 (of 193) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am new here.please help me. My fathers age is 52.he is suffering from high blood pressure since 12 years and diabetes around 10 years. ...
2 answers |
I am a 54 year old woman who woke up one day with burning pain under my right collarbone. Over the past few weeks the pain seems to have ...
1 answer |
Had an angiogram 2013 which was clear, been suffering from chest pains, and extreme breathlessness, admitted to hospital in AF so recentl...
1 answer |
Hello! I am 35 years old, and Type II diabetic for 6 years, recently I had undergone a regular heart check up the results of which ar...
1 answer |
Hello! My 24 year old brother is suffering from NAFLD, his triglycerides(s) - 374mg/dl VLDL - 74.8mg/dl SGPT - 109u/c SGOT - 56u/c Re...
3 answers |
I am male 46 years old, having mitral valve prolapse with trivial regurgitation. Two week before I did my Lipid profile test the result c...
8 answers |
Hi, My father was operated 20 days back for a CABG (Byepass) surgery and now he is having pain in stomach. After test doctors removed...
1 answer |
My son had 4 mm of VSD has been discoverd by doctor ECHO on the fisrst month ( 20 days )doctor not advise us for surgery or give him med...
What does " the heart is normal in size with mild prominence of left ventricle" mean? It was from a chest ct scan with contrast. Should I...
Hi everyone, my question is about two recent echos I had gotten. The first one the doc just wanted to do it bc I had mentioned I was havi...
2 answers |
Left main is a medium sized vessel and normal. LAD is a type 3 vessel and shows mid 80-90% stenosis. LCX is a non-dominant vessel and nor...
Im 22 yrs old.I gave birth to my child normal delivery no medication 6 months ago. About 2 week after birth i started getting chest pains...
After a few days of travel, only to sleep 3 hours per day, after coming home, palpitations, shortness of breath, loss of appetite, nausea...
8624119 tn?1399020599
AGE: 66Yrs Sex: MALE HEMODYNAMIC DATA: AO: 140/80/110mmHg Approach: RIGHT RADIAL ARTERY LEFT MAIN CORONARY ARTERY - Normal LAD is a ...
2 answers |
9322664 tn?1403073412
I occasionally feel palpitation followed by 20-30 minutes of unease. As advised by local Cardiologist, I underwent firstly, Holter monit...
CAD
I had suffered MI last year(May 2013).Angiography was done & found that all major arteries are blocked.MI was due to thrombosis in RCA wh...
3 answers |
My uncle aged 40 suffered from a severe heart problem last week an was hospitalised immediately. After the got stable he was asked to ha...
Hi Doctor, I met a renowned sexologist to clarify about my erection issues. One of the tests he suggested me to undergo was TMT test ...
I HAVE A LOW EJECTION FACTOR a bit lower than 30% my heart rate is always around 100. My cardiologist recommends a Defibrillator . Im sca...
cad
Age 66 asymptomatic hypertension maintained lvef 65% Angiography lad ostial lesion 40 % bifrcation d1 lesion 90% circumflex 90 % om 90...
A
A
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
370181 tn?1428180348
Blank
RubyWitch Life is short......ride you... Comment
May 05
Blank