Aa
A
A
Close

Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

1 - 20 (of 2448) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 19 years old and i have a skull deformity. After checking on the internet i found out that it is trigonocephaly(metopic synostois). My frontal skull shape is triangular and the metpoic ridge is evident. This greatly affects me pshyc...
Aasir | Last answer
I had a surgery on my chin in 2006, to reduce its prominence. It was only the "pad," there was no reduction to the bone. I got two seromas in the days following, both of which were drained. The healing resulted in a very uneven appear...
BirdsEye | Last answer
I had a total of three laser hair removal treatments on the underarms and bikini area. The device used was the "gentle yag". The most significant result was after the first treatment, but I continued to have results after the next two....
Lissa2112 | Last answer
I had a face lift a month ago, 3 weeks later I my lymph glands next to my neck, both sides started to swollen. I had my plastic surgery in Guatemala annd I saw the Dr. before I left and he drained two of the glands and got water out. W...
rosemarie544 | Last answer
I had a face lift 4 years ago. I had extreme discomfort generating from under the chin radiating to the ears shortly afterwards and returned to my surgeon for many visits trying various medications, etc with no relieft. Things seemed t...
polomom | Last answer
Hi, I will be posting this question in the neurosurgery section of this site as well, as I have been referred to both craniofacial surgeons, as well as neurosurgeons. I was born with a congenital deformity. It's a cephalohematoma ...
SomeCollegeKid | Last answer
hi doctor,my name is shopno,age 25,female.my lips are naturally black,thats why i want to know is it possible by laser treatment/chemical peel/surgery/any other treatment from black to natural pink lips?thank you.
shopno613 | Last answer
I want to ask you if there is some kind of cosmetic surgery that can be done to change the skull shape or reshaping the head in general, my problem is that i have a slope on the top of my head, it begins from the back to the front of it,...
seebo | Last answer
I had a tummy tuck on 8-17-07. I have a few questions. I feel like my stomach is not as flat as I expected it to be. How do I know when I have reached my final results? I try to ask my doctor questions, and I never get a straight answe...
osu98 | Last answer
Hi, I had a Tummy Tuck in July and the last week l have started to swell really bad with fluid retention and also my scar his weeping on my left side. Until now l was healing really well with no problems at all. Is this normal?? ...
layla0902 | Last answer
Two years ago I had a lower face lift and since then I have had pain in my neck under my chin, between the surgical incisions in front of and behind both ears. The pain is more sever when I get hot and my neck feels like it is burning u...
okayok | Last answer
I am hoping to find some info on fixing an uneven skull. I have no health issues so this would be a cosmetic procedure only. I have a semi-flat backside of my head, probably because as an infant my parents let me sleep on my back only...
MyFlatHead | Last answer
I was wondering how possible and safe is it for someone to have reconstructive cosmetic to tighten loose skin on a limb after going through extensive therapy for lymphedema? I have had it for more than a decade, untreated, and now that I...
KPWHW | Last answer
are there any plastic surgeons that do pro-bono work. I am 48 had gastric bypass in 2004 told to keep the weight for 3 to 4 years and then have the reconstructive proceedures done. I was on active duty navy when the bypass was done and a...
Pattydub | Last answer
My question is how can i get my insurance to approved my gynecomastia surgey as reconstructive and not cosmetic. I am 26 years old and about 4 years ago I have gastric bypass surgery. Since then i have lost about 150 lbs. i have a lot...
Wyl | Last answer
HI, I HAD A BREAST REDUCTION IN DECEMBER 2006. BEFORE THEY WOULD DO SURGERY I HAD TO HAVE A MAMOGRAM. IT CAME BACK FINE ONLY WITH A FEW SPOTS THAT THEY SAID WERE CALCIFICATIONS. SURGERY WENT WELL AND I HAVE RECOVERED. I CALLED MY SUR...
csizemore | Last answer
Hello, I had a chin augment w/scar in my mouth and it was infected and had to be removed by week 6. i was concerned about the aftermath of not having a strong chin and now the potential of having a saggy chin due to the removal. my docto...
amy987 | Last answer
Hi there, I've thin wrinkles on my boobs which is really annoying & i've tried different moistruzers but it didn't work,um 26y never been pregnant .would you plz help
dina106 | Posted
hi i lost my ring finger in an accident.it was cut unevenly at the middle phalange,can it be transplanted with my toe.
naveen454 | Last answer
What is a reverse sural flap
thomas50 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank