Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.
I am 19 years old and i have a skull deformity. After checking on the internet i found out that it is trigonocephaly(metopic synostois). ...
I had a surgery on my chin in 2006, to reduce its prominence. It was only the "pad," there was no reduction to the bone. I got two sero...
I had a face lift a month ago, 3 weeks later I my lymph glands next to my neck, both sides started to swollen. I had my plastic surgery ...
I had a face lift 4 years ago. I had extreme discomfort generating from under the chin radiating to the ears shortly afterwards and retu...
Hi, I will be posting this question in the neurosurgery section of this site as well, as I have been referred to both craniofacial sur...
hi doctor,my name is shopno,age 25,female.my lips are naturally black,thats why i want to know is it possible by laser treatment/chemical...
Popular Resources
Wish you could get back your pre-pregnancy body? Dr. Michael B. Wolfeld explains why new mothers are undergoing a cosmetic precedure called the "mommy makeover."
Whether you have excess skin that needs removal or want a quick fix for those vanity pounds, there are options. Plastic surgeon Michael B. Wolfeld, MD, describes two types of tummy tucks.
Ophthalmologist Michael Kutryb reports on the success (or failure!) of LATISSE.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.