Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By lehcar4487 Blank
I've struggled with my weight for most of my life. I'm currently 5'6 215lbs, with a lot of muscle but I have probably...
CherylAnn5238DOct 09, 2012
Howard Rosenberg, MD May 09, 2008
By Monica53 Blank
Hi, My mom, who is 53 years old and in very healthy condition, got a tummy tuck about 3 1/2 months ago, and is exper...
By Akbby Blank
Hello doctor I am 24 years male. One side of my face is little larger than other. I mean its asymmetrical. My r...
By shaz_95 Blank
Hi, Im only 17 and my breasts are quiet large for my age(40FF), i was wondering if getting them reduced would be a go...
By nursetime768 Blank
My husband continues to have facial pain, "headaches",stiffness, and slight swelling 3 years postoperative craniofaci...
By Elyoto Blank
Dear Doctor: On September 13, 2010, Dr. Jason Swerdloff performed a Lifestyle Lift procedure in Tampa, Florida. In...
By Akash_titan Blank
I had used cloben G for more than year on my face,now i have small hairs on every part of face please tell me what a...
By emz26 Blank
My left breast is painful but my right is fine I had a enlargement 4 days ago is this normal?
By Joed9 Blank
After facelift/necklift I developed a ropey mass on the left side of my neck under my jaw. The doctor aspirated it un...
By mrsbriggs Blank
I had twins in 2008 and i was told that i had a umbilical hernia i was fine till last october and had excruciating p...
By whatnow246 Blank
To any professional…. A fourteen yr old girl…. quite mature, I must say, wants to have rhinoplasty. She has a delicat...
By caseyboo407 Blank
I've tried pads, bigger underwear, pulling it out far and hoping it lasts.. I want to be able to wear yoga pants like...
Howard Rosenberg, MD Aug 13, 2012
By Kiki7777 Blank
I had 3 c sections, I noticed after my last one my stomach is pooched out a lot and my navel seems higher than it sho...
By JanetM100 Blank
My daughter had otoplasty for her ear condition called stahl ears and ear pinning. But it has been about ten days no...
647391_tn?1275020233
aml74Aug 04, 2012
By aml74 Blank
I was set to have foot surgery and it was cancel because my A1C was 8.2. I have been going between 7.7 and 8.5. The...
dorame123Jul 28, 2012
maryellen2454Jul 13, 2010
Howard Rosenberg, MD Oct 27, 2008
By chyna17 Blank
I recvd implants approx 3 years ago. One is fine, but the other was encapsulated, it is itchy, and tender. I had su...
1090984_tn?1339099399
By Mean_Kitty Blank
I have had 3 csections all within 5 years after the age of 39. I never was heavy or gained weight in my belly un...
By sjs91 Blank
After my second treatment of laser hair removal (Brazilian), I developed red, itchy bumps around my pubic area. After...
By grigs76 Blank
Hi I had breast enlargement begining of 2008,had problems wiv them had operation to fix them in march 2010,now the ho...
Howard Rosenberg, MD Jul 10, 2012
By JDC85 Blank
I was recently received a punch to the corner of my eye or cheekbone. A small marble like swell appeared immediately ...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank