Aa
A
A
Close
Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum
Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.
41 - 60 (of 2448) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
647391 tn?1275020233
I was set to have foot surgery and it was cancel because my A1C was 8.2. I have been going between 7.7 and 8.5. The surgery was to try ...
1 answer |
I recvd implants approx 3 years ago. One is fine, but the other was encapsulated, it is itchy, and tender. I had surgery about 1 1/2 ye...
3 answers |
1090984 tn?1463773450
I have had 3 csections all within 5 years after the age of 39. I never was heavy or gained weight in my belly until my last baby. M...
After my second treatment of laser hair removal (Brazilian), I developed red, itchy bumps around my pubic area. After intercourse, my boy...
Hi I had breast enlargement begining of 2008,had problems wiv them had operation to fix them in march 2010,now the hospital tell me my 3r...
I was recently received a punch to the corner of my eye or cheekbone. A small marble like swell appeared immediately with substantial swe...
1 answer |
Hi, I asked a question before about fat grafting to the buttocks. Now I have a question about PMMA body fillers. Is it safe for someone w...
5 answers |
1491219 tn?1291618436
Hi I've recently been diagnosed with an enchondroma. It was only discovered because I fractured the bone. It is, in my left hand in the...
Hi Doctor, I need advice. I had surgery almost 10 weeks ago and immediately there was an area of my incision that was not healing prope...
1 answer |
I had a breast reduction a little more than 5 weeks ago and I have this open wound that seems like it is never going to heal. Every time ...
2 answers |
I had a Tram Flap reconstruction surgery on my left breast using my abdominal tissues 5 weeks ago. I did some light housework yesterday a...
Hello. I need your help. I’m 20 years old male and I have a Poland syndrome (namely, the absence of both pectoral muscles on one side wi...
Is there any reconstructive surgery for polio patients. My left leg is affected with effects of polio. That legis think and paralyzed o...
I am 27 years old. I wear a 36DD and am thinking very seriously about having a breast reduction. I have very bad upper back pain...almost...
I have had a cyst in my left breast for the last 2 years and is pretty small according to the mammogram and the ultra sound tests I had...
1 answer |
2168354 tn?1337173385
Which cosmetic surgery is more popular Liposuction or Hair Transplantation ?
2 answers |
I had a lower face lift exactly one week ago. I am still very swollen and bruised and tender. I still have the staples in behind my ears...
1 answer |
I had breast implants done in 2003. Smooth, round, saline filled, 350cc - 400cc and submuscular. When I lean forward, my implants turn ...
2 answers |
My 4-year-old daughter suffered a bad fall recently - she was standing on a chair and fell face-first onto a concrete floor. She had a t...
2 answers |
Hello Around 3 weeks ago I was listening to music, I was miming the words without actually singing and I strained myself. Ever since t...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now