Aa
A
A
Close

Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

61 - 80 (of 2448) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Septoplasty and right caldwell luc operation has been done to my nose in February, 2006 in Chennai because of my running nose,polyp and DNS to the right side. Now at present I do not breathe well through my left nostrill.Doctor says Sept...
palash11111 | Posted
2136621_tn?1355125587
Just wondering how much you charge for a Boob Job over there? (purely interests sake) I live here in South Africa and its about R30 000 (rand) ... And Thanks ;)
jackie722 | Posted
Hello, I am Asian and now is 32 years old. 4 months ago I was cleaning my nose, I accidentally scratched my nose tip.When the scab fell off, I found that the area(I believe it is a scar) which is pink and slightly indented(the depth i...
helpmynosetip | Posted
Hi,I am 21 years old girl.I had removed my accesory breast tissue from my right hand under arm by surgery 1 week ago but afer surgery i saw that there is swelling just under the operated position i am very scared about this plz suggest s...
rmp1529 | Last answer
2107480_tn?1333995867
where to start looking, risk and cost
jefferybutcher | Posted
What causes this and what can be done to resolve w/o surg? Ultrasound 3 x wk, Baby Quasar pulsed light twice daily,and moist heat with massage and light vibrater massage seems to do nothing. Bought a long wig to hide behind, It is 6+ wee...
ouch682 | Posted
I cut my chin midway below my bottom lip requiring 11 stitches which were removed this week & the skin above the cut has protruded & is semi hard. Is this the scar tissue causing it? What is the best solution to flatten out & or will it ...
chrisy612 | Posted
Two years ago I had lap ban surgury I have lost about 80lbs, im hiv+ and its not affordable for me to have plastic surgury on my neck, stomach, chest and love handles I despartly want this surgury for more confidence at work and with soc...
RONMATT | Posted
2010 I had a TT done..at age 60...I wore compression garment for 3 mos..felt pretty good until Jan 2011 at which time I heard a "POP" after that I could not eat without pain, eating a minimal meal, as if I had a gastric bypass stomach po...
retired1950 | Last answer
Ever since birth I have had a large bump on my head. I am now getting older and starting to lose my hair so it is starting to be noticable. It is a ridge that is about 4 inches long and 1 1/2 inches wide and about 1/4 inch high. I am ...
Mark1795 | Posted
i've had this bump on my temple region of my face for some time. i believe that over the years it might have gotten a little bigger. doesnt hurt. semi hard mass. wondering if anyone might have a guess at what it might be? what type...
dumbagain | Last answer
I had a breast reduction in Oct 2011, and had an excellent recovery with the exception of a small scar opening on the left side everything healed quickly without any dramas. A week ago I found a lump about the size of the end of my pink...
halsta | Posted
i can't find somewhere more appropriate for this question, so i'll post it here. if there IS somewhere better, please let me know. there are all kinds of treatments for treating the aging face. but, the fact of the matter is, the skin...
rojas66 | Last answer
My two-year-old daughter banged her face into a table. I believe it was the flat edge of the table, rather than a corner — she didn't have any broken skin, but she did have a bad bruise for about 10 days. As the bruise cleared up, we...
9876543210240 | Last answer
I had a full tummy tuck Dec 2011 and I have started feeling a sharp pain near my belly button on the right hand side. The pain comes when my tummy is full like if I over eat or have lots of intestinal gas. I also get this pain after a bo...
Lena1964 | Posted
I have a dear friend that had bariatric surgery and has lot over 200 lbs but cannot afford the surgery to have her skin removed. We are from Indiana. Is there any help out there??
Anniekelly | Last answer
I am getting some tissue removed from my upper lip. It is kind of a bump. My oral surgeon thought it was a mix between scar tissue and salivary glands. He said he wasnt going to remove the whole thing. Why? I am also getting some extra g...
Alyssa27 | Posted
My wife is 39 she has had implants for six years. For over a month her left breast is swollen very hard and very painful,she also has lumps under her armpit that are very sore. She been to the hospital a bunch of times they said she had ...
Bob101010 | Last answer
2050552_tn?1330300550
I have ice pick scars left on my nose (about 5) from acne that grew on my nose over the years. I also have a indentation caused by a derma shaving. What treatment can be done to fix this? Does needling work on the nose?
jjay12 | Last answer
I had a breast reduction Sept. 8 2011. Its almost been 6 mths from my surgery and my breasts feel extremely lumpy, is this a normal thing, or something I should be having checked? I had over 10 pounds of tissue removed and already have...
Lissaburrows82 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now