Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Expert Forum
About This Forum:

Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
By ouch682 Blank
What causes this and what can be done to resolve w/o surg? Ultrasound 3 x wk, Baby Quasar pulsed light twice daily,an...
By chrisy612 Blank
I cut my chin midway below my bottom lip requiring 11 stitches which were removed this week & the skin above the cut ...
By RONMATT Blank
Two years ago I had lap ban surgury I have lost about 80lbs, im hiv+ and its not affordable for me to have plastic su...
Howard Rosenberg, MD Mar 28, 2012
By retired1950 Blank
2010 I had a TT done..at age 60...I wore compression garment for 3 mos..felt pretty good until Jan 2011 at which time...
By Mark1795 Blank
Ever since birth I have had a large bump on my head. I am now getting older and starting to lose my hair so it is st...
dumbagainMar 25, 2012
By dumbagain Blank
i've had this bump on my temple region of my face for some time. i believe that over the years it might have gotten a...
By halsta Blank
I had a breast reduction in Oct 2011, and had an excellent recovery with the exception of a small scar opening on the...
Howard Rosenberg, MD Mar 23, 2012
By rojas66 Blank
i can't find somewhere more appropriate for this question, so i'll post it here. if there IS somewhere better, pleas...
9876543210240Mar 20, 2012
Howard Rosenberg, MD Mar 15, 2012
By 9876543210240 Blank
My two-year-old daughter banged her face into a table. I believe it was the flat edge of the table, rather than a cor...
By Lena1964 Blank
I had a full tummy tuck Dec 2011 and I have started feeling a sharp pain near my belly button on the right hand side....
Howard Rosenberg, MD Mar 15, 2012
By Anniekelly Blank
I have a dear friend that had bariatric surgery and has lot over 200 lbs but cannot afford the surgery to have her sk...
By Alyssa27 Blank
I am getting some tissue removed from my upper lip. It is kind of a bump. My oral surgeon thought it was a mix betwee...
chance588Feb 26, 2012
By Bob101010 Blank
My wife is 39 she has had implants for six years. For over a month her left breast is swollen very hard and very pain...
2050552_tn?1330300550
jjay12Feb 26, 2012
By jjay12 Blank
I have ice pick scars left on my nose (about 5) from acne that grew on my nose over the years. I also have a indentat...
By Lissaburrows82 Blank
I had a breast reduction Sept. 8 2011. Its almost been 6 mths from my surgery and my breasts feel extremely lumpy, i...
By maperkins0629 Blank
I had Juvederm placed in the nasolabial folds two months ago and there is a spot above my lip that is discolored but ...
By lkayyali Blank
Hello I am 31 ​​years was carried out before 10 years in the left breast to reduce the size and after surgery I felt...
By lkayyali Blank
Hello I am 31 ​​years was carried out before 10 years in the left breast to reduce the size and after surgery I felt...
By Bob101010 Blank
My wife is 39 she has had implants for six years. For over a month her left breast is swollen very hard and very pain...
By jgerig Blank
I have had a lump in my left breast for almost 10 years. It was discovered when I was 18 and pregnant with my first d...
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank