Aa
A
A
Close
Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery Forum
Questions in the Cosmetic Surgery forum are answered by Dr. Howard Rosenberg and Dr. Wolfeld. Topics include bariatric surgery reconstruction, breast augmentation, chemical peels, cosmetic or reconstructive surgery, face lift, nose reconstruction, and tummy tucks.
81 - 100 (of 2448) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a breast reduction Sept. 8 2011. Its almost been 6 mths from my surgery and my breasts feel extremely lumpy, is this a normal thin...
I had Juvederm placed in the nasolabial folds two months ago and there is a spot above my lip that is discolored but not blue/purple it i...
Hello I am 31 ​​years was carried out before 10 years in the left breast to reduce the size and after surgery I felt pain simple and the...
Hello I am 31 ​​years was carried out before 10 years in the left breast to reduce the size and after surgery I felt pain simple and the...
My wife is 39 she has had implants for six years. For over a month her left breast is swollen very hard and very painful,she also has lum...
I have had a lump in my left breast for almost 10 years. It was discovered when I was 18 and pregnant with my first daughter. At the time...
Hello, I had botox done on JAN 14th. By the 19th I noticed that my left eye lid droops and feels heavy. This is quite scary,even though...
1 answer |
I met with an accident 3 years back, i had a scar on my forehead almost half my forehead, at that time doctor has done skin grafting i.e ...
2 answers |
My Name is Angela McCabe since I was a little I had a curved spine and my right hip is deformed. The bone sticks out and in pain 24 hour...
Hi, I am 45 year old male. Non smoker. About 15 years ago, i had masses removed from both of my pectoralis muscles, although the surgeri...
I had a facelift three months ago and the left side of my mouth is drooping and you can see all the bottom teeth to the back on one side....
I had Free Flap Microsurgical Breast Reconstrucive surgery approximately 6 weeks ago and am still experiencing pain and swelling in the l...
i want to discuss about my left eyelid which is droopy which makes it look smaller than right eye, it was since after a month of my birt...
I need my gallbladder removed due to it not functioning properly. However all the surgeons I have seen will not help me out. Due to the p...
hello, m 25 yrs gal. met with an accident 15 days back. i had 2 stitches on my upper lip. now i m feeling a small bump inside my lip. is ...
1 answer |
1966549 tn?1325603942
6 weeks ago I fell striking my face on a tiled floor. I broke some facial bones, my upper palate, broke out 7 teeth and had a complicate...
I'm 23 and have Fibrocystic Breast Disease and run a high risk for breast cancer. I've had several biop's and my doctor is telling me to ...
2 answers |
I am 35 years old. At the age of 27, I became sick. In 2006, I was diagnosed with MCTD and put on high dosage steroid treatments. At t...
1 answer |
Right now Im 206 lbs. I'm wondering how much weight I will have to lose to get a breast reduction. I can claim it as medically necessary ...
Right now Im 206 lbs. I'm wondering how much weight I will have to lose to get a breast reduction. I can claim it as medically necessary ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now