Aa
A
A
Close

Cosmetic Dentistry Forum

Questions in the Cosmetic Dentistry Forum will be answered by a medical expert. Topics include: Bonding, Bleaching-Whitening, Braces, Bridges, Crowns, Enamel Shaping, Extractions, Implants, Gap Closing (Diastema), Gum Issues, Recontouring, Recovery, Repairing Teeth, Ridge Augmentation, Shaping, Surgery, Veneers

1 - 20 (of 19) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am a former dental phobic and I have a mouth full of crowns (all my teeth are capped). I also have 8 implants. I wanted to know: 1) what is the best way of taking care of my crowns so that they last as long as possible? That is to ...
  Posted
541456 tn?1394494222
My dentist back in texas takes bonding material and FORMS beautiful, life like teeth to make you appear you've had veneers but without the expense and sensitivity. Is this unusual for a dentist to do this? He connected all my daughter...
  Posted
Goodday doctor, i have a major problem with my mouth that is bad breath. i will like to know how i can eliminate this .using using products which i can afford . i am in cameroon. bye for no
  Posted
I had three apicos on my upper left. My endo guy took out a heavy-duty amalgam on one root. He said it would take a while to heal, but that was over a year ago. I have been in pain ever since. Of course I've been back: They put my on ant...
  Posted
Hi, I had all 16 upper done 2 weeks ago - crowns - all porcelain. I still can't chew anything more solid than overcooked pasta withouth being extremely uncomfortable. I have been on 800mg ibuprofen every 6 hours for a month - if not, I'm...
  Posted
hi, i have a medium sized gap between my two front teeth. after doing some research i found a lot of procedures for fixing the gap, including rubber bands, bonding, and frenulectomy. what would you recommend? which procedure will last...
  Posted
Hi, ever since I've broken my incisor to the right of my front incisor along the upper row of teeth, I have had a porcelain crown to restore the broken tooth. However, the crown bonded to the tooth is not constructed as precisely as th...
  Posted
Hello. About 15 years I got a mouth full of bridges. Well, there are 2 but covers the whole lot. The upper and lower back teeth had to be removed after just 1 year because of infection. I have 5 lower front teeth left of my own and they ...
  Posted
Good morning, Just a quick question. My 16 yr old daughter got braces on her top teeth in April of this year (she'll get her bottom braces on in August). It's now the end of June and the movement in her teeth is tremendous! WOW. T...
  Posted
I posteed this in another forum but I didn't know about this forum as well. I went to a periodontist yesterday for a gum cleaning and he noticed that my top and bottom canines have been worn down. It was his belief that this was due to...
  Posted
546214 tn?1214457740
Hi I have periodontal disease and have recently checked out a few perio/dentist to see what my options are ok after full mouth X-rays he suggested I have 9 teeth removed leaving me with 13 teeth to salvage for lazar surgery and from the...
  Posted
hii what is sagittal fractures of the palate?
  Posted
529142 tn?1214355859
Dear Dr. Many thanks for your kind response as you know here in Ireland this type of cosmetic dentistry is very expensive. In Las Angles average cost if this is at all possible? Again many thanks Yours sincerely, Cora Brooks Ir...
  Posted
529142 tn?1214355859
Hi 2years ago while on holiday in turkey, friends where have dentistry work done I had a consultation and they said I did not have enough bone on my lower left side of face to have bridging work done. I now have a loose what we call her...
  Posted
not sure if they are related, but i had implant surgery on tooth #9 2 weeks ago, and 5 days after surgery i started to get a sinus infection. the surgery did not go as well as planned. i did have bone loss, so they had to use donor bone....
  Posted
i'm 30 i've been wearing braces since i was 10. now i have advanced localized adult periodontitis.. with severe mobility and bone loss of maxillary anterior. when my brackets were removed my front teeth shifted and developed huge space w...
  Posted
Hi, I'm 16 and I had braces for approximately two years to correct a crossbite; I got them off a year and a half ago. The results at the end of my braces treatment were perfect, but about ten days after I got my braces off, my teeth gra...
  Posted
I have about 10 or more teeth that are broken and have holes in them because i have not seen a dentist in about 3 years and been through 3 pregnancies without seeing a dentist......i had a problem with my medical not giving me a dentist....
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now