Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Crohn's Colitis Forum- Chronic Digestive Diseases Group

Information and Support forum for people with chronic digestive problems/diseases, such as - Crohn's Disease, Ulcerative Colitis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, IBS, Pancreatitis, GERD, Diverticulosis, Gastritis, Autoimmune Diseases associated with the intestines. Chronic diarrhea, bloating, cramping. DIET MATTERS - LIFESTYLE CHANGES HELP.REDUCE STRSS Getting better without all the DRUGS! What are the most current helpful treatments available for these conditions, your disease? If you have an article, share it. If you have a treatment that works for you, share that too. We will get better because we do have control on our overall health and can eliminate/reduce inflammation in our body. There is power in numbers. When we come together - we have power to overcome and move forward in good health. The more we know the more power we have! Support and Understanding - Chronic illness is very much misunderstood by people that do not suffer from one, they just don't get it. People, even your family members, have difficulty wrapping their brains around these conditions/diseases. There are people that do understand and do experience similar symptoms - You are not alone and can get support and help from people that care. PS: Conventional treatments for Autoimmune diseases and inflammatory conditions work for some, but really only treat the symptoms. It's easy to take a pill and continue with the day without a change. If this makes the pain go away, you think you are better. For a lot of us, our bodies need more and deserve more. We need to make a change and step up and do what our body requires of us to get better. We need to listen to our bodies and respond to our needs. It takes effort and requires motivation, will and faith in something more. **TAKE ACTION TO CHANGE YOUR SITUATION**
hi i am 21 and i have constipation for the last one year and it getting...
Last week ago, my mother had a very severe stomache and thus we rushed h...
Hi there. Right, I've had stomach issues for a few years now. Started a...
Does anyone know if pain from my gallbladder is a digestive problem?
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.