Aa
A
A
Close
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss
1 - 20 (of 2480) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hey so I'm completely new to this and have no clue what I'm doing really but I'll give it a shot. I've played football (soccer?) since a...
I am a female who was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis at age 21 (13 years ago). I'm otherwise pretty active and healthy. For the last 5...
My nephew is suffering from Ulcerative colitis and hospitalised. He was under treatment and was given Pentasa granules , T PAN (40mg), Ta...
I saw on the web its hereditary but no one in my family suffers bowels issues? Also since I'm here, can a doctor accidentally misdiagnos...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm a 23 year old female currently experiencing chronic constipation (even when I feel the urge to "go", nothing happens), excessive ...
1 answer |
My symptoms have been diarrhea with blood, mucus and pus on and off for the past year. I was hospitalised briefly for blood loss and dehy...
Hello, I am a 47 year old male, diagnosed with ulcerative colitis when I was 26. Over the past couple of years, I have noticed on occasi...
I vomited three weeks ago due to feeling ill, afterwards I had a sort of twitching pain in my stomach that lasted in to the next day.. ...
1 answer |
Hi everyone. I just wanted an opinion if possible? Basically i suffer from severe health anxiety and about 4 years ago i was worried abo...
Hello! I had UC as a 10 year old, total collecting, j pouch. Then I had several obstructions in my 20s. Now I have a pouch/vaginal fistu...
Common additives in ice cream, margarine, packaged bread and many processed foods may promote the inflammatory bowel diseases ulcerative ...
1 answer |
13888653 tn?1431955832
I am 30 yrs old Back 2004 when I was 18 I all most died I had my hole large intestine removed do to Crohns disease I been getting this pa...
1 answer |
Hey There! I'm just Joining this site. I was diagnosed with Crohns about a year ago. Probably had it for at least ten years and haas been...
1 answer |
Hello, To make a long story short, I have severe Crohns disease and have had two resections in my intestines. I still work at the age o...
12 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I need help with a few symptoms I've been having lately. I'm a smoker, and when I used to smoke menthols, I'd spew afterwards. So I...
I've had ulcerative colitis for almost 50 years. I recently had a colonoscopy where they said I have low-grade dysplasia, along with hig...
3 answers |
I was diagnosed with Crohn's in 2001. Years of prednisone, asacol, and 6mp, along with Remicaid, had finally pushed it into remission for...
5 answers |
501944 tn?1224059621
I have had Crohn's disease for about 3 years and I am having problems with vomiting and I don't know what to do!! If you have any advice...
23 answers | 1 comment |
Does anyone suffer from Crohn's disease and ALS or MS? Curious if there is a link between them or not?
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community Resources