Aa
A
A
Close

Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss

1 - 20 (of 2419) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have been dealing with lower abdominal pain, bowel issues (alternating between diarrhea and constipation) as well as upper abdominal pain on and off with nausea and vomiting at times. I have severe bloating in my lower abdomen. I do ...
krchelle | Posted
I am writing this as the proverbial Hail Mary pass as I am in desperate need of some guidance concerning a chronic and very painful health issue. My name is Brian and I am a 38 year old male living in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. For the ...
Day526 | Last answer
I have had an usual bump in my anal area for months now. Sometimes after bowel movements there is fresh blood on the toilet paper after wiping. I've been to a few Doctors and they have both said its an anal fissure with a skin tag. One D...
B23121 | Posted
I had a CT scan done because of abdominal pain and back pain. They discovered a 3cm portion of the colon that had thickening. He sent me to get a colonoscopy. I did and that doc didn't have the info of the CT but stated my scopy was clea...
Rockstarof4 | Posted
hi..my doctor has come to the conclusion i have IBS ...after not showing any signs of chrons in a colonoscopy test ...I have every symptom of chrons however ..ab. pain ..bowel changes ..bloating..pain ..have had red eyes ..sores on leg t...
saradan | Last answer
On Apr 2, 2015 i started having severe abdominal pain and nausea pewking went to er blood work done nothing wrong sent for ultrasound on the 3rd gallbladder working 68% normal liver 19cm enlarged fatty liver! Sent me to family physician!...
Dixiegirl16 | Last answer
In 10 yes since the removal of my gall bladder I.have Unbearable pain that last from.1-3 days ( generably ) that start in the middle upper abdomen and throbbed on left side under my rib cage. I have IBS, ACID REFUX and several more gastr...
I am a 36 yr old female with a history of ulcerative colitis. This past three weeks I am extremely fatigued, seeing fresh blood with BMs and have a loud gurgling noise that's never been present in the 7 years of GI issues I've had. Last ...
C0C05 | Posted
I have recently been informed that I have suspected crohns disease and IBS. I have had 2 colonscopies and various blood and stool tests. I also have a diagnosis of Herpes simplex 2 and recently the episodes of IBS have increased as a res...
Maza69 | Last answer
198198_tn?1200014517
Before I was diagnosed with Crohn's colitis in 2005, I was experiencing alot of back pain which made it so I couldn't move around and I had never ever been in so much pain before! One day I was sunning and I couldn't get up! No matter wh...
KentuckyBeMommaw | Last answer
12847469_tn?1429739105
To start, I am 19 and a female, which is why I'm hoping this forum cna give me some answers since a doctor is probably unneccesary. In the past I've thought that I might ahve IBS just due to my penchant for diarreah, but these past few w...
Kaitbode | Last answer
For reference, I am an 18 year old male. As of the last few weeks, I've been passing an excessive amount of gas. My bowel movements are regular, and contain no blood or mucus. However, if I go to wipe up in the bathroom after a large bur...
jackask | Last answer
IBS
I am 20 years old and have been suffering from colitis for about 2 years now. It has recently gotten really bad. I went to Africa 2 summers ago and brought back an intestinal parasite, after i got rid of the parasite i was hit with c dif...
kari257 | Last comment
I am a 39 yo female. I have an average 8 to 10 loose stools a day. They are usually stringy and mucusy......For a month or more there is blood in the stool, it is the brighter red blood. I do not have hemorrhoids. Every time I eat any...
mp7175 | Last comment
16625806_tn?1449796697
i am 28 years old i have 2 lumps at the lower of my stomache where my overies are one on both sides...ive had them for about 2 years if not longer...it cramps up and hardenes when i have to use bathroom..my sister has chrones disease,,,i...
charchar87 | Last answer
I have been getting tested for a few months now, had a colonscopy which shown evidence of inflammation in my small bowel,biopsies were taken and have showed ilitus (i think thats spelt right), i was then sent for an MRI scan, but this ha...
Miafozzy | Last answer
I was diagnosed with Crohns 5 years ago. After high dosage of prednisone and infusions it went away. I thoguht I was home free but 5 years later its back with avengence. Nothing is working. This time its really bad and I feel scared. Doc...
surprisinglife | Last answer
Hi everyone, I've had ulcerative colitis or Crohn's for about 13 years. I'm a 37 year old male. Last week I was hospitalized with a terrible flare and was in the hospital for 12 days. Luckily I've only had two major flares but this one h...
Tachyfranky | Last answer
16446878_tn?1448569802
my mom (55 old) took a blood test and her lymphocyte value is 36.2%. in the result paper writen that normal value is 25-35%. is it dangerous?my means cancer? other thing in hematology test are normal. she had Thyroid and used drug a...
elinaroz | Posted
I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis 3 months ago and was put on prednisone for 8 weeks which got rid of my symptoms. However now I've started getting mouth and genital ulcers which are really painful and seems to be one after the oth...
oodles14 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community Resources