Aa
A
A
Close
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss
1 - 20 (of 2465) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I have recently been informed that I have suspected crohns disease and IBS. I have had 2 colonscopies and various blood and stool tests. ...
9 answers | 2 comments |
Has anyone else experienced weight gain around the stomach while on Lialda? I've had UC for 22 years and have been on several different ...
5 answers |
I just did a short quiz on Discover Therapies and got matched to a clinical trial for a newer and better med. so looking forward to hav...
686769 tn?1236275731
Has anyone been on Humira and what kind of result did you have? Any side effects? I am on lots of meds which are not decreasing the pain....
75 answers | 2 comments |
I had a false positive HIV test about a year ago. I went to Planned Parenthood to get tested for HIV using a rapid test. I took a rapid ...
1 answer |
10948614 tn?1414177319
I'm a 45 yr old male looking for possible explanation for longstanding edema/water retention that so far has eluded diagnosis. I've also ...
1 answer |
Anyone had methotrexate to treat their crohns? My sister has had crohns 20 plus years-2 bowel resection, multiple relapses and failed in...
25 answers | 1 comment |
My IgA ASCA came 79.2 but Endoscopy, Entreoscopy, Colonoscopy came to normal. Biopsy showed a mild inflammation. CT Scan showed infla...
I have never had any issue with my stomach. But since last one year symptoms are increasing every single day. 1. If I dont eat I feel f...
1 answer |
I have Crohns Disease, I have read that NSAIDS are not a good thing to take. I'm having issues with my GI doctor. I have been trying to m...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I know this is pretty disgusting, but I'm slightly worried. I haven't "pooped" in 9 days, which I thought was abnormal for me as I am pre...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in 2008. It recently flared up. Its the worst its ever been and I am miserable. I was on Azathiop...
Hello all. I've been feeling unwell for many years noe but always put it off to my poor eating or unhealthy lifestyle. Over the past 5 ye...
1338594 tn?1275906660
I have had Crohns for over 25 years and have had three resections in 1984, 2001 & 2007 I have been on various drugs over the years and ha...
7 answers |
Hi all, This is something very urgent and stressful and I'm hoping that anyone can help me out as I am at a loss... I am 17 years old...
1 answer |
hi..my doctor has come to the conclusion i have IBS ...after not showing any signs of chrons in a colonoscopy test ...I have every sympto...
32 answers | 5 comments |
My fiancé has Chrons Disease. I just found out I have HSV-2. Will we ever work? If someone is on the drug Remicade and they have an a...
I'm a 26yo female since I was 18 I have had flare ups I guess where I get nauseous and then I have the urge the go to the bathroom and a...
2 answers |
I have had Crohn's disease for about 36 years. Have had everything you can imagine with it. Obstructions, adhesion's, strictures, fistul...
5 answers |
I had a colonoscopy last week, which came back clear, however on my report it shows that 40 biopsies were taken from the rectum to the te...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community Resources