Aa
A
A
Close

Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss

21 - 40 (of 2427) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
In 10 yes since the removal of my gall bladder I.have Unbearable pain that last from.1-3 days ( generably ) that start in the middle upper abdomen and throbbed on left side under my rib cage. I have IBS, ACID REFUX and several more gastr...
  Posted
I am a 36 yr old female with a history of ulcerative colitis. This past three weeks I am extremely fatigued, seeing fresh blood with BMs and have a loud gurgling noise that's never been present in the 7 years of GI issues I've had. Last ...
  Posted
I have recently been informed that I have suspected crohns disease and IBS. I have had 2 colonscopies and various blood and stool tests. I also have a diagnosis of Herpes simplex 2 and recently the episodes of IBS have increased as a res...
  Posted
198198 tn?1200014517
Before I was diagnosed with Crohn's colitis in 2005, I was experiencing alot of back pain which made it so I couldn't move around and I had never ever been in so much pain before! One day I was sunning and I couldn't get up! No matter wh...
  Posted
12847469 tn?1429739105
To start, I am 19 and a female, which is why I'm hoping this forum cna give me some answers since a doctor is probably unneccesary. In the past I've thought that I might ahve IBS just due to my penchant for diarreah, but these past few w...
  Posted
For reference, I am an 18 year old male. As of the last few weeks, I've been passing an excessive amount of gas. My bowel movements are regular, and contain no blood or mucus. However, if I go to wipe up in the bathroom after a large bur...
  Posted
IBS
I am 20 years old and have been suffering from colitis for about 2 years now. It has recently gotten really bad. I went to Africa 2 summers ago and brought back an intestinal parasite, after i got rid of the parasite i was hit with c dif...
  Posted
I am a 39 yo female. I have an average 8 to 10 loose stools a day. They are usually stringy and mucusy......For a month or more there is blood in the stool, it is the brighter red blood. I do not have hemorrhoids. Every time I eat any...
  Posted
16625806 tn?1449796697
i am 28 years old i have 2 lumps at the lower of my stomache where my overies are one on both sides...ive had them for about 2 years if not longer...it cramps up and hardenes when i have to use bathroom..my sister has chrones disease,,,i...
  Posted
I have been getting tested for a few months now, had a colonscopy which shown evidence of inflammation in my small bowel,biopsies were taken and have showed ilitus (i think thats spelt right), i was then sent for an MRI scan, but this ha...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with Crohns 5 years ago. After high dosage of prednisone and infusions it went away. I thoguht I was home free but 5 years later its back with avengence. Nothing is working. This time its really bad and I feel scared. Doc...
  Posted
Hi everyone, I've had ulcerative colitis or Crohn's for about 13 years. I'm a 37 year old male. Last week I was hospitalized with a terrible flare and was in the hospital for 12 days. Luckily I've only had two major flares but this one h...
  Posted
16446878 tn?1448569802
my mom (55 old) took a blood test and her lymphocyte value is 36.2%. in the result paper writen that normal value is 25-35%. is it dangerous?my means cancer? other thing in hematology test are normal. she had Thyroid and used drug a...
  Posted
I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis 3 months ago and was put on prednisone for 8 weeks which got rid of my symptoms. However now I've started getting mouth and genital ulcers which are really painful and seems to be one after the oth...
  Posted
Hello, since feb of this year, i have been getting a pain underneath my last rib going down a few inches into my stomach, its now spread to the upper left hand side. I have had a few ultrasounds, CT Scans, bloodtests, the works. The only...
  Posted
I live with the feeling of cramping, bloating and lower belly pressure like I am constipated. My colon or lower small intestine gets blocked and starts backing up and my belly pushes out with cramping and lots of discomfort (not gas) unt...
  Posted
I am a 24 year old who just a few months ago, had my world turned upside down. I began with flu-like symptoms, trembling, cold sweats, instability/fast heart rate. Symptoms continued throughout the day. The next day I went to ER treated ...
  Posted
I am 38 years old. I was having a lot of stomach problems went I eat some food. I was send to do a fructan intolerance test. I came positive to fructan intolerance. Then the doctor order some blood test IgA Ref (38.9) IgG (55.0) possible...
  Posted
I have suffered from Crohns for 10+ years but only diagnosed last october. My doctor put me on pentasa that I am still on and I've tried numerous times to explain to him it doesn't work. I have daily pain and diarrhea 15+ times a day yet...
  Posted
Hi everyone, I would really appreciate if someone could shed some light on this! I got diagnosed with ibs 2 years ago, been managing it with diet I know wat foods effect me and wat doesn't, now for over a week I've had severe abdominal...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...