Aa
A
A
Close
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss
21 - 40 (of 2432) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My daughter is in her 50's and has had Crohn's most of her life. Surgeries resulted in her losing feet of intestines. My question is th...
1 answer |
I have had an usual bump in my anal area for months now. Sometimes after bowel movements there is fresh blood on the toilet paper after w...
2 answers |
Hey everyone! I have not been diagnosed with anything yet (other than gallstones two years ago) but I suspect I could have other stomach ...
I was diagnosed with chronic Ulcerative Colitis when I was 25, In 2001 I had my entire large bowel removed, had a temporary illiostomy ba...
I have had a colonoscopy and other tests in which I was told ruled out Crohns disease but could there be a chance it would not have shown...
5 answers |
I have been dealing with lower abdominal pain, bowel issues (alternating between diarrhea and constipation) as well as upper abdominal pa...
I had a CT scan done because of abdominal pain and back pain. They discovered a 3cm portion of the colon that had thickening. He sent me ...
In 10 yes since the removal of my gall bladder I.have Unbearable pain that last from.1-3 days ( generably ) that start in the middle uppe...
I am a 36 yr old female with a history of ulcerative colitis. This past three weeks I am extremely fatigued, seeing fresh blood with BMs ...
I have recently been informed that I have suspected crohns disease and IBS. I have had 2 colonscopies and various blood and stool tests. ...
9 answers |
198198 tn?1200014517
Before I was diagnosed with Crohn's colitis in 2005, I was experiencing alot of back pain which made it so I couldn't move around and I h...
36 answers |
12847469 tn?1429739105
To start, I am 19 and a female, which is why I'm hoping this forum cna give me some answers since a doctor is probably unneccesary. In th...
1 answer |
For reference, I am an 18 year old male. As of the last few weeks, I've been passing an excessive amount of gas. My bowel movements are r...
2 answers |
IBS
I am 20 years old and have been suffering from colitis for about 2 years now. It has recently gotten really bad. I went to Africa 2 summe...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am a 39 yo female. I have an average 8 to 10 loose stools a day. They are usually stringy and mucusy......For a month or more there i...
7 answers | 1 comment |
16625806 tn?1449796697
i am 28 years old i have 2 lumps at the lower of my stomache where my overies are one on both sides...ive had them for about 2 years if n...
2 answers |
I have been getting tested for a few months now, had a colonscopy which shown evidence of inflammation in my small bowel,biopsies were ta...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I was diagnosed with Crohns 5 years ago. After high dosage of prednisone and infusions it went away. I thoguht I was home free but 5 year...
13 answers |
Hi everyone, I've had ulcerative colitis or Crohn's for about 13 years. I'm a 37 year old male. Last week I was hospitalized with a terri...
1 answer |
16446878 tn?1448569802
my mom (55 old) took a blood test and her lymphocyte value is 36.2%. in the result paper writen that normal value is 25-35%. is it dan...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank