Aa
A
A
Close
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss
21 - 40 (of 2444) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
1427823 tn?1282972378
i would like some other peoples suggestions of how they deal with their crohns please :)
2 answers |
Hello With my colonoscopy and biopsy tests in about 15-16 months ago, involving with "ulcerative colitis" has been proved, but its two m...
Hi. I have always had some trouble digesting just about any kind of foods as long as I can remember. A large percentage of the time I wil...
What kind of infectious bacteria found in colitis?
Hello, 24 Year old heathy male. Active in sports, used to eat what i wanted, when i wanted with no problems with bowel movements. I...
9 answers |
Does anyone suffer from Crohn's disease and ALS or MS? Curious if there is a link between them or not?
1 answer |
Is there a link of any kind with crohn's and arthritis symptoms? I have just been diagnosed with crohn's in my colon an dam taking medic...
22 answers |
436713 tn?1408888330
Hi guys. I'm hoping someone can help. For over a year I have had fullness in my upper right quadrant - in the area just under my low ribs...
1 answer |
Has anyone gone thru chemotherapy treatment & been messed up by the use w/Chrons in the mix? Dehydration won't stop happening.
17956761 tn?1461825278
Hi everyone! My name is Alison. I'm 5'1", weigh 95lbs and I'm 27 years old. I've had Crohn's disease for 20 years now. I also had the ple...
Well I'm 33 year old male, about 2 months ago I started feeling nausea after eating food since then I've been having bouts of constipatio...
5 answers |
I am writing this as the proverbial Hail Mary pass as I am in desperate need of some guidance concerning a chronic and very painful hea...
3 answers |
Hello my fiancé just discovered there was a dent in her head aprox a year ago she fainted and hit her head and fracturued her elbow and f...
686769 tn?1236275731
Has anyone been on Humira and what kind of result did you have? Any side effects? I am on lots of meds which are not decreasing the pain....
75 answers | 1 comment |
On Apr 2, 2015 i started having severe abdominal pain and nausea pewking went to er blood work done nothing wrong sent for ultrasound on ...
5 answers |
3182496 tn?1344582565
Hi Folks! Just a quick history of mine: i have been suffering from persistent abdominal pain (burning type of pain) for the past two to ...
My daughter is in her 50's and has had Crohn's most of her life. Surgeries resulted in her losing feet of intestines. My question is th...
1 answer |
I have had an usual bump in my anal area for months now. Sometimes after bowel movements there is fresh blood on the toilet paper after w...
2 answers |
Hey everyone! I have not been diagnosed with anything yet (other than gallstones two years ago) but I suspect I could have other stomach ...
I was diagnosed with chronic Ulcerative Colitis when I was 25, In 2001 I had my entire large bowel removed, had a temporary illiostomy ba...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers
1340994 tn?1374197577
Blank
Caryopteris
Raleigh, NC