Aa
A
A
Close
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss
21 - 40 (of 2452) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Does above diseases cause nail clubbing in fingers and toes and they caus any Rash on skin in back Area and chest area any one can explai...
Hey,I have just found out I'm pregnant,I'm 37 and this is my 2nd child(my other is 15!) anyway my issue is that I have an ileostomy due t...
I am aged 44 years, and have colitis. I am on a gluten free diet. I have been losing weight and over the last few years it has fallen...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello I am new to this forum, my question is wether or not i may have crohns. I know I have to be diagnosed by a doctor, for clarity. But...
227820 tn?1302783888
Now, wondering if my IBS-D may be Chrohn's Disease? New to "this" group. However, not new to Medhelp. Just have not been here for a few...
1 answer |
Hi everyone, I have had moderate U.C. for 8 years now and I have taken prednisolone tablets (steroids) about 3 times over that timefra...
19 answers |
I had a perianal abscess 2 years ago and it turned into a fistula because I let it go too long without treatment. It was operated on with...
18811274 tn?1468287791
I have had Crohn's Disease since I was around 14. I am 61. Seven bowel surgeries, IBS, chronic pancreatitis describes my life in a nut sh...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis in Sept of 2008, and was told that it had nothing to do with a syndrome that I had when I was bor...
1 answer |
Hello, Can I please get some advice as my doctors aren't giving me much information. I've had sporadic bouts of acute abdominal pain w...
1 answer |
1427823 tn?1282972378
i would like some other peoples suggestions of how they deal with their crohns please :)
2 answers |
Hello With my colonoscopy and biopsy tests in about 15-16 months ago, involving with "ulcerative colitis" has been proved, but its two m...
Hi. I have always had some trouble digesting just about any kind of foods as long as I can remember. A large percentage of the time I wil...
What kind of infectious bacteria found in colitis?
Hello, 24 Year old heathy male. Active in sports, used to eat what i wanted, when i wanted with no problems with bowel movements. I...
9 answers |
Does anyone suffer from Crohn's disease and ALS or MS? Curious if there is a link between them or not?
1 answer |
Is there a link of any kind with crohn's and arthritis symptoms? I have just been diagnosed with crohn's in my colon an dam taking medic...
22 answers |
436713 tn?1408888330
Hi guys. I'm hoping someone can help. For over a year I have had fullness in my upper right quadrant - in the area just under my low ribs...
1 answer |
Has anyone gone thru chemotherapy treatment & been messed up by the use w/Chrons in the mix? Dehydration won't stop happening.
17956761 tn?1461825278
Hi everyone! My name is Alison. I'm 5'1", weigh 95lbs and I'm 27 years old. I've had Crohn's disease for 20 years now. I also had the ple...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community Resources