Aa
A
A
Close
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss
61 - 80 (of 2427) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
10948614 tn?1414177319
I've recently been diagnosed with nonspecific colitis throughout most of my colon and also a diagnosis of chronic erosive gastritis. I've...
A little over 3 years ago, I had to have my large intestine removed due to a hernia and becoming septec as a result. The 1st year and a h...
7 answers |
501944 tn?1224059621
I have had Crohn's disease for about 3 years and I am having problems with vomiting and I don't know what to do!! If you have any advice...
23 answers |
I have a peg feeding tube how can I help my colitis
13888653 tn?1431955832
I am 30 yrs old Back 2004 when I was 18 I all most died I had my hole large intestine removed do to Crohns disease I been getting this pa...
1132657 tn?1260557669
I am going to type out my history to give a better understanding of my situation. In Feb 09 I started to have pain under my right rib...
7 answers |
I am 42 and have been dealing with my Crohn's for over 15 years. In Feb. 2015, I no longer could put off having the small bowel resection...
10948614 tn?1414177319
I'm a 45 yr old male looking for possible explanation for longstanding edema/water retention that so far has eluded diagnosis. I've also ...
The past 2.5 months I've been dealing with major sinus issues. Headaches so bad I'm missing work sometimes. I'm on my third round of anti...
when i press the point in the figure i feel pain in that region. normally without pressing no pain. what could be the reason? note: ...
I was diagnosed with crohns disease in my small illeum about ten years ago. I recently had a flare this past September and I have been ou...
4 answers |
I have crohns, 22 years, and have genital hsv1 for 8. Does anyone else have these two issues? Would love to just chat with you!
My husband diagnosed with chronic ulcerative colitis at age 10 at John Sealy Hospital in Galveston TX. Ultimately this developed into ca...
5 answers |
my sister has had crohns since she was 16 she is now 28. she had her first surgery last jan. She was on remicade acouple years ago and it...
2 answers |
I started getting sick when I was 17. I realized I could no longer eat fast food, greasy deep fried foods, or meat. I always got severe s...
1 answer |
Has anyone used Celebrex for their Crohn's? I have severe joint point pain and I have been told that Celebrex is a huge help for this. ...
6 answers |
Will valtrex bring on a crohns flare?
I was diagnosed with Crohn's in 2001. Years of prednisone, asacol, and 6mp, along with Remicaid, had finally pushed it into remission for...
4 answers |
I was wondering if anyone here has had surgery to close a fistula? I had an abscess a month ago, and it led to a fistula that would not h...
5 answers |
does anybody else get random twitching/pulsing muslces/organs in their abdomen? i’ve had stomach pains for almost 2 years and doctors hav...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank