Aa
A
A
Close
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss
61 - 80 (of 2439) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I'm 29 female and I've been feeling really off for about 18 months. It started with what I thought was food poisoning from an asda ...
This may not be the right forum but I'm trying several in search for some desperately needed advice on prednisolone. I had toxoplasmosi...
1236893 tn?1408490528
Inflammatory Bowel Disease http://www.latimes.com/science/sciencenow/la-sci-sn-metabolic-bowel-emulsifiers-20150225-story.html
If you have Crohn’s Disease or Ulcerative Colitis, you are invited to participate in a research study doing an initial evaluation of a se...
3 answers |
In March, I had food poison, acute stomach pain with diarrhea. My GP trated it with some medicines and injections. After that I had bu...
I have been having trouble going to the bathroom for aboutlalittle over a month now.. It has been getting alittle better but I still ha...
Why do my feet(bellow my feet or my heels) hurt but when I use the bathroom the pains ease?
I recently found out that my girlfriend has Crohn's disease. The discussion came up when she mentioned that she was unhealthy when she wa...
1 answer |
I am at work at the moment and all of a sudden my foot started stinging. After about 30 seconds the stinging was quite dull but i looked ...
4 answers |
My Doctor doesn't believe me, I can tell. I've had Crohns for 21yrs now. My pain is frequently dull and that inflammatory type rotten g...
Hello. I had a barium mall bowel follow through and a barium enema because since a hysterectomy in April I've been having worsening of co...
I started getting a stomach ache and right side pain the end of April. I went to the ER because it became unbearable. The ER doctor did a...
Hey There! I'm just Joining this site. I was diagnosed with Crohns about a year ago. Probably had it for at least ten years and haas been...
How can the same pathology report say two different things? If under the microscope granulomas couldn't be confirmed then how can there b...
1 answer |
I had a belly pain yesterday morning and it felt like my intestines are trembling inside. I have no diarrhea, fever, or vomiting all I ha...
Seems i can't eat much of anything and get tired easy. I have had a colonoscopy, and ultra sounds.All normal. I also have Barretts esopha...
5 answers |
10948614 tn?1414177319
I've recently been diagnosed with nonspecific colitis throughout most of my colon and also a diagnosis of chronic erosive gastritis. I've...
A little over 3 years ago, I had to have my large intestine removed due to a hernia and becoming septec as a result. The 1st year and a h...
7 answers |
501944 tn?1224059621
I have had Crohn's disease for about 3 years and I am having problems with vomiting and I don't know what to do!! If you have any advice...
23 answers |
I have a peg feeding tube how can I help my colitis
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank