Aa
A
A
Close

Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss

81 - 100 (of 2418) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I don't know why I smell like **** so much. I take plenty of showers. I guess it's the corhns ....but still why the smell. I don't smell it but other people do
khesean | Last answer
Hello all, I am a 28 year old female and my stomach problems started about a year ago in July 2013. It all started with severe upper stomach pain after eating. I wasn’t sure of what I was eating, which food item was doing it. So I sto...
msniki412 | Last answer
I have been experiencing diarrhea, some vomitting, nausea for the last 3 months. I went a GI doc and had an mri done. The biopsies from my small bowel revealed mild acute ileitis without chronic change. He seemed hesitant to say it was ...
johnny20 | Last answer
Hello all, My question is very simple. Can heavy alcohol use or a very high pasta diet cause you to flag high numbers in the blood test for Baker's yeast (ASCA IgA) Thank You.
kylesilverleaf | Posted
i have been having blood and soft stools for more than 4 weeks now. for the past 2 weeks i've been having more discomfort. i have about 10-15 bowl movements a day. And about 3-5 during the night. It actually wakes me up. My wife got me ...
hsoj33 | Last answer
Hello, My sister has severe crohns and now has a bag. I also had a cousin who had crohns who just recently passed in her 20's. I have stomach issues(including GERD requiring medication) frequently and also had a a colonoscopy in ja...
JoshM1981 | Last answer
Hello, I have been experiencing this for about 7 years on and off. When I first noticed my symptoms I was 13 years old. Every morning after breakfast I would have bad cramps and sometimes after lunch at school. Back then it was more on t...
RaeWill | Last answer
For the past year or so I have been experiencing chronic stomach pain (dull ache), daily diarrhea (I take loperimide for it, if I don't I'll have to go sometimes 4 or 5 times in 1 morning), and major stomach gurgling (mainly in the morni...
FLGIRL7878 | Last answer
I am fifteen years old and have been having complications with my GI tract. The entire span of this illness has been about six weeks, so I caught it very early, and hopefully nipped it in the butt. But I was misdiagnosed with infectious ...
Haileyyyyyyy | Last answer
im not sure if im on the right forum for this but anyways for a while now ive been experiencing some weird symptoms with my bowel movements a lot of times when I have a bowel movement I notice that there may be blood on the toilet paper ...
brando198 | Last answer
I had my colon removed in 2004 because of severe ulcerative colitis. My surgeon was able to perform a Restorative Proctocolectomy, so I have an internal J-Pouch. Life with the J-Pouch has been tons better than with the rogue colon, but...
azure77 | Last answer
Hi there, I need help with this one... I have suffered really badly since the age of 12 from sore knees. (I am now 31) Doc always put it down to growing pains and that I dance. I got tested for rheumatoid arthritis but levels are n...
rwinters83 | Posted
helo, i am vishnu raj from india. currently am working as a clinical psychologist in india. last few months i was suffering from severe abdominal pain , loose motion with blood, weight loss and sometimes costipation also. i consulted wi...
vichu33 | Posted
Crohn's in remission. Two surgeries and gallbladder removal. Working on diarrhea. I do watch fat intake. I was wondering if there is a difference in animal fats and vegetable in controlling diarrhea
Dpcsr5 | Last answer
I have usual Crohn's symtpoms, but I also have symptoms of something I'm not sure what it might be? I'm gonna post this over in fibro forums too- but I don't have any tender points typical with fibro- Burning Muscle pain- like a bui...
Nazareth434 | Last answer
What are the risks of taking remicade infusions while living in Mexico? I Have UC, and currently live in Mexic. Considering the hygene/parasite/tuberculosis issues in Mexico I am concerned about living here and taking biologics. Any h...
ERCJ | Last answer
I have had the abdominal symptoms of crohn's since early puberty, but was not diagnosed until about four or five years ago. Still have the abdominal symptoms, and developed symptoms such as peri-rectal abscesses in the past few years, w...
kendallblue | Last answer
What are the risks of taking remicade infusions while living in Mexico?
ERCJ | Posted
10487905_tn?1421083783
What are the symptoms of crohns disease? And what/if any tests can be done to find out if this is what I have? I just found out I'm pregnant about a month ago so I really need to get this figured out. I have absolutely no appetite have...
newoutlook12 | Last answer
I recently was diagnosed with c-diff abd they had to do emergency surgery and now I have an ilostomy on March 23rd, 2010. I am now having hair loss. When I brush my hair at least 20 or more hairs come out at a time. Is there something...
Barbara73 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community Resources