Aa
A
A
Close
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss
101 - 120 (of 2435) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
7893116 tn?1395130831
I've been diagnosed with crohn's disease for about two years now. I was vomiting for 5 months straight, needed to go to the emergenecy ro...
7 answers |
What do any of y'all think it is
Hello everyone. To those of you interested in hearing my long story, I would just like to know your thoughts on whether you feel this is ...
5 answers |
Please help me...I feel like I am wasting away... I am a 39 year old male. For the past two years I have had sporadic times when I had...
10 answers |
11228441 tn?1416994917
Hi all, I'm from China. Anyone out there wants to find some relief on Crohns you can contact me for more info. You can add me on skype. M...
2 answers |
I don't know why I smell like **** so much. I take plenty of showers. I guess it's the corhns ....but still why the smell. I don't smell ...
2 answers |
Hello all, I am a 28 year old female and my stomach problems started about a year ago in July 2013. It all started with severe upper s...
3 answers |
I have been experiencing diarrhea, some vomitting, nausea for the last 3 months. I went a GI doc and had an mri done. The biopsies from ...
5 answers |
Hello all, My question is very simple. Can heavy alcohol use or a very high pasta diet cause you to flag high numbers in the blood tes...
i have been having blood and soft stools for more than 4 weeks now. for the past 2 weeks i've been having more discomfort. i have about ...
1 answer |
Hello, My sister has severe crohns and now has a bag. I also had a cousin who had crohns who just recently passed in her 20's. I ha...
1 answer |
Hello, I have been experiencing this for about 7 years on and off. When I first noticed my symptoms I was 13 years old. Every morning aft...
2 answers |
For the past year or so I have been experiencing chronic stomach pain (dull ache), daily diarrhea (I take loperimide for it, if I don't I...
1 answer |
I am fifteen years old and have been having complications with my GI tract. The entire span of this illness has been about six weeks, so ...
2 answers |
im not sure if im on the right forum for this but anyways for a while now ive been experiencing some weird symptoms with my bowel movemen...
2 answers |
I had my colon removed in 2004 because of severe ulcerative colitis. My surgeon was able to perform a Restorative Proctocolectomy, so I ...
16 answers |
Hi there, I need help with this one... I have suffered really badly since the age of 12 from sore knees. (I am now 31) Doc always pu...
helo, i am vishnu raj from india. currently am working as a clinical psychologist in india. last few months i was suffering from severe ...
Crohn's in remission. Two surgeries and gallbladder removal. Working on diarrhea. I do watch fat intake. I was wondering if there is a di...
1 answer |
I have usual Crohn's symtpoms, but I also have symptoms of something I'm not sure what it might be? I'm gonna post this over in fibro fo...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community Resources