Aa
A
A
Close
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community
This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss
101 - 120 (of 2444) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
does anybody else get random twitching/pulsing muslces/organs in their abdomen? i’ve had stomach pains for almost 2 years and doctors hav...
I'm a 22 year old male. For pretty much my whole life, I have occasionally dealt with abdominal pain that would cause great amounts of di...
1 answer |
I am a seventeen year old female. Ever since I was around seven years old, I've had constant gastrointestinal symptoms. My symptoms are d...
1 answer |
Hello everyone! What are your non-intestinal symptoms of Crohn's? How long did it take you to receive a diagnosis? Did the doctor'...
2 answers |
1236893 tn?1408490528
Closing in on a cure for Crohn's More than 750,000 Americans suffer from Crohn's disease, a painful, chronic inflammation of the gas...
1236893 tn?1408490528
Common additives in ice cream, margarine, packaged bread and many processed foods may promote the inflammatory bowel diseases ulcerative ...
For 2.5yrs my daughter has suffered with constipation well it got really bad she was admitted for a week last week they tried pico salax ...
I had a perforated bowel starting 2 weeks ago (went into the er at 4am on January 23rd) i was in the hospital until wednesday 28th until...
3 answers |
HI guys! Need some help. My partner has had crohns for 18 years now. Currently has an ileostomy and can not eat. She has done good for ab...
1 answer |
My boy has had stomach pains since 12. Now ten yrs later, his pain is everyday, blood and white mucus in his stool, weight loss in last c...
3 answers |
7893116 tn?1395130831
I've been diagnosed with crohn's disease for about two years now. I was vomiting for 5 months straight, needed to go to the emergenecy ro...
5 answers |
What do any of y'all think it is
Hello everyone. To those of you interested in hearing my long story, I would just like to know your thoughts on whether you feel this is ...
5 answers |
Please help me...I feel like I am wasting away... I am a 39 year old male. For the past two years I have had sporadic times when I had...
10 answers |
11228441 tn?1416994917
Hi all, I'm from China. Anyone out there wants to find some relief on Crohns you can contact me for more info. You can add me on skype. M...
2 answers |
I don't know why I smell like **** so much. I take plenty of showers. I guess it's the corhns ....but still why the smell. I don't smell ...
2 answers |
Hello all, I am a 28 year old female and my stomach problems started about a year ago in July 2013. It all started with severe upper s...
3 answers |
I have been experiencing diarrhea, some vomitting, nausea for the last 3 months. I went a GI doc and had an mri done. The biopsies from ...
4 answers |
Hello all, My question is very simple. Can heavy alcohol use or a very high pasta diet cause you to flag high numbers in the blood tes...
i have been having blood and soft stools for more than 4 weeks now. for the past 2 weeks i've been having more discomfort. i have about ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community Resources