Aa
A
A
Close

Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community

This forum is an un-mediated, patient-to-patient forum for questions and support regarding Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis issues such as: Abdominal Pain, Arthritis, Bleeding (Rectal), Blockage (Intestinal), Delayed Development (Children), Diagnosis, Diarrhea, Fissures, Gall Stones, Growth - Stunted (Children), Kidney Stones, Living With and Managing Crohn’s, Malnutrition, Medications – Drugs, Nutrition, Pregnancy, Protein Deficiency, Research, Skin Problems, Stress, Surgery, Symptoms, Tests, Treatments, Ulcerations – Sores, Weight Loss

121 - 140 (of 2427) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 9 weeks pregnant idk if that has anything to do with the white mucus in my bowel movement but i am very worried its thick and now is turing a reddish. Orange color.
  Posted
recently i had my gall bladder removed. since then i have to use the restroom frequently. it seems like every time i eat anything. i have to go straight to the restroom. what can i do to help.
  Posted
7530528 tn?1428275172
Sorry I am just posting this now, I thought I already had. Ooops! I had a colonoscopy and EGD done awhile back and got my results last week. There are no signs of Crohns. But I do have inflammation in my stomach that could possibly l...
  Posted
im nearly 10 weeks tomorrow, n ive lost 6lbs this wk n 4lbs last wk, im eating 5 times aday n try n snack. I go to the loo about 15plus times aday. I cnt hv fortisips bt is there anything tht will help me stop loosing weight??? I am eati...
  Posted
Hi, yesterday i had a colonoscopy and gastroscopy. The doctor didn't find anything abnormal, except 2 canker sores at the ileocolon. He took biopsies of these canker sores. He told this could be caused by the preparation with Moviprep. H...
  Posted
Those of u that have crohns, how was your pregnancy? I got diagnosed with CD in feb this yr but have had symptoms since shortly after my youngest was born in 2012.
  Posted
Can anyone talk me through the seton drain procedure! I have crohns and was hospitalized a year and a half ago for 4 and 1/2 months. I had 3 surgerys on four rectal fistulas that were so badly infected they thought I was going to die...
  Posted
I am a 32 yera ld female with crohns. within the last week I have had extreme joint pain and inflamation in my hAnds. My knees hurt and I have lost all feeling in my left middle finger. When I sleep, or try to sleep, both of my arms and ...
  Posted
I have every single symptom of a bad gallbladder. All tests are normal. How can i get my gallbladder out?
  Posted
I have had chrons for. Seven years and never seen a doctor does anyone have awful heart burn in the morning?
  Posted
I'm not sure where to post this ? yesterday I had a colonoscopy done. I'm 28 yrs old. it turns out I have an inflamed sigmoid colon. I'm not sure exactly how this happens or what the diagnosis is. I have been looking online & I g...
  Posted
463897 tn?1448485050
Please join us in welcoming Megadodger as your new Co-CL for the Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis community. Megadodger has a lot of experience. We look forward to working with our Community Leaders and your community as it continue...
  Posted
I have been looking at pictures on the internet that shows the inside of the colon, of people with crohns disease. It shows white patches on the colon wall, which is what you would expect to see with a candida infection. This patches loo...
  Posted
7530528 tn?1428275172
Last night I ate can spaghetti and my stomach hurt for houes after. Tonight I ate a bbq sandwich and again horrible stomach ache. In the past neither has been a problem so, I dont know what to do. :(
  Posted
7530528 tn?1428275172
I have a colonoscopy & scope both scheduled for July 24th and I am unbelievably nervous!!!! (and its still 2 wks away) Ive never had either one done...ever!! At least maybe it is one step closer to getting a difinitive diagnosis.
  Posted
If I could just my daughters bleeding under control! She is 13 and has been diagnosed with Crohns/ulcerative colitis. BUT...she cant take any of the medications, like pentasa, asacol, 6mp because she gets pancreatitis and becomes even ...
  Posted
7530528 tn?1428275172
Hi
I had a blood test done a few wks ago and the Dr said I didnot have Crohn's. Then a diff doc did labs and they told me today that "it is highly suggestive" that I do. And he is sending me to a 3rd dr. If I do have Crohns, it is the 4th ...
  Posted
I just want some advice. ive had crohns 18 years I am 24 years old. I have had all treatments anybody can hv including liquid diets worm treatment n several operations. doctors said I hvto go on eexperimental drugs which hvnt bin tested ...
  Posted
I had my j-pouch surgery a year ago. Things have been great. Lately, I have noticed my BMs have a really bad odor--what could be causing this?
  Posted
I have been on Humira 40mg/wk X 10 yrs for chronic Crohn's Disease, Psoriasis, Crohn's RA. I've had very good results for the most part but recently was weened off for hospital stay then put back on it w an initial boost of 160mg then 80...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Crohn's Disease / Ulcerative Colitis Community Resources
Top Digestive Answerers
1530171 tn?1448133193
Blank
TheLightSeeker