Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

DECEMBER 2011 BABIES!!!! Group

If you're due in december join this group we'll have lots of fun waiting for our little bundles of perfectness to arrive this is a perfect group for you if you're scared need answers need someone to talk to if you're on bedrest (like I am) well do lots of fun activities to keep us busy and our minds off how far away December seems
Me and DH have not agreed on a name yet, so our baby does not have a name. I feel like im the only one. Everyone else I know have a name ...
Just curious, how many of you is this your first or second or third or more? This is my third little blessing! I have a 5 year old bo...
Did you tell everyone right away? Did you wait until a certain time to tell or are you waiting until a certain time to tell? Did you only...
I'm due Dec. 1, 2011 and DF & I think this baby will be a boy i should also add my guess is usually wrong lol!! but DF has been right eve...
I am guessing that some of us are getting close to the time when we have the gender/anatomy/update ultrasound to check on our babies so I...
hello pregnant mama's I thought it would be fun to start a silly game and watch how much bellies grow..... ok so here's what we do......
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.