DNA / Paternity Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
VickiiMendez7 minutes
AnnieBrookeBlank52 minutes
VickiiMendez22 hours
VickiiMendez22 hours
AnnieBrookeBlank23 hours
By VickiiMendez
I had sex with guy #1 on August the 17th. On August 19th i started my period or i was bleeding for about 5 days. My p...
Kayceex905 hours
AnnieBrookeBlank23 hours
Kayceex90Feb 05
By Kayceex90
Hi, I'm new to this. I recently found out I am pregnant. My LMP was 27th Dec 2015 and (according to ovulation cal...
CharnaMarie13 hours
AnnieBrookeBlank23 hours
201603Feb 04
By 201603
Hi girls I know you've read my posts here just wanted to create another question/support group for us ladies currentl...
By Karenlopez22
I had sex sept 25. that's the only day I had sex with that person. Then oct 4 I was with my friend and was with till ...
AnnieBrookeBlank23 hours
By Bethy86
If I had sex with someone on May 24th what would my estimated due date be? What dates would be in that range for my d...
AnnieBrookeBlank23 hours
AnnieBrookeBlank23 hours
By Jenjaybee Blank
I am 25 weeks pregnant and my pregnancy has been crazy since in the beginning i didn't know how far along i was so I ...
By Bethy86
May 24th 2015 I was with a man, then again on June 13th 2015 I was with someone different. I tested positive for preg...
17049300_tn?1454692529
By gloryrose
So, I am 18 years old, and I am adopted. This past week, I have been in contact with my biological mother. Just yeste...
By PreguntonaPensativa
If you had a prenatal paternity test, how long did it take for You To Get Prenatal Paternity Test Results?
By Nat2689
So I been reading everybody's posts trying to relate. But I feel like I need advice I been keeping this inside of me ...
Lg1195Feb 02
By Kitty_cow12
Hello. I've posted here before and Im asking the same question. Because I need closure I think about this every singl...
By PreguntonaPensativa
So I had my prenatal paternity test done in August and I obtained the much desired he can't ve excluded as the father...
By Ebonypebbles
I have been with my partner 2 years he left me in August and we got back together early October ... When we broke up ...
hailereFeb 01
hailereJan 31
By miya203
Hi I posted on here before when I was pregnant but I ended up having my baby girl on December 12th ... Who is most li...
mhvJan 29
By JDFriden
I dated this girl for approximately eight weeks. I broke up with her approximately three and a half months ago in ear...
By Tierasmith
OK So I Had Sex Around the middle of September With My BF but got my period on the 19th then I came back on Oct 1-2 &...
By Dessi_0802
I somewhat have an idea of how determining the conception date works but I still have some doubts. I had my normal p...
DirkestanJan 03
AnnieBrookeBlankDec 24, 2015
2015sadyearDec 24, 2015
By tina6146 Blank
I discovered I was pregnant unexpectedly, and went to have an ultrasound on May 23rd. Due to having wavering periods,...
By Heresi
I have a dilemma. I'm currently about to be 26 weeks pregnant and I was just confused about my conception due to the ...
By honeybee2692
So i found out my husband slept with someone and shes supposedly pregnant she's sayin she conceived Dec 19th if they ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank