DNA / Paternity Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Jen_201417 minutes
OctoberBaby551 minutes
Jen_20141 hour
Jen_20141 hour
By Jen_2014
I stupidly made a huge mistake and had a one night stand early hours of May 16th 2013 I then got levonelle from the n...
AnnieBrookeBlank17 hours
ohalie23 hours
By mommietobe11113
So me and my first baby daddy had sex sometime late December to early January. But I had sex with a friend on new yea...
By Uncertain123_
Help!!!! I am 22yrs old my girlfriend is 20yrs. She and I have been dating for nearly 3 years. As I will attempt to ...
AnnieBrookeBlank23 hours
By Amy6302
I slept with someone (not my boyfriend) on the 16th of July. I got my period on the 21st of July. I thought that get...
AnnieBrookeBlank23 hours
PregmeSep 01
PregmeAug 31
By Pregme
My last period is July 14 to July 21, I have sex with boyfriend July 24 to August 4 then we fight so I sleep with som...
By Sariam
Does the day I conceive mean the day I had intercourse of the day the sperm reached my eggs
By amariep231991
I stop messing round with my ex in September 2013 an then I started messing with my current boyfriend in October 2013...
mommyofaaAug 30
lilbittsAug 30
Karolin12Aug 30
By Karolin12
My due date is 15th October 2014. I had a one night stand on 24th December 2013, then after that started seeing my no...
By July2baby
Anniebrook you helped me with a question a while back about my situation of the paternity of my baby. I had sex with ...
By newmommie2bee
I wass induced lastnight at 10pm an my supp boyfriend\babydaddy he keep talking about a DNA test im cool woth it but ...
MreeahAug 28
By tykelah
Hi I wanna know me and my boyfriend had sex on Aug 2 this year year it says I'm 5 weeks is it possible to be his or s...
By annonymous2014
so im 37 weeks. i dilated 1-2cm. my doctor says he might induce me o sept 7 if my baby is not out us that even okay?...
By Greenandblue2013
Have any previous posters had sex a month apart, have had their pregnancy dated in the first trimester and have assum...
By tina6146 Blank
I discovered I was pregnant unexpectedly, and went to have an ultrasound on May 23rd. Due to having wavering periods,...
By sweetsrosy
Well. I'M just going to say it. I had been already having unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he cums inside me,lik...
By Cathyshamin
I had intercourse with my Ex on 20th feb and my hubby on 22nd feb. My Lmp was on 8th feb . I am now pregnant for 6 ...
mummainozAug 26
alid32Aug 26
aw219Aug 26
By GostosaGata
Please don't judge me .... ok, so I had unprotected sex in april with a friend who's in the army and came to visit me...
By GostosaGata
Please don't judge me .... ok, so I had unprotected sex in april with a friend who's in the army and came to visit me...
By ShannonWonders
Need help please. I was on birth control to regulate my periods and came off them in April. I started my period May 2...
By mamatobefeb2015
Okay so don't judge me. I slept with a guy on May 17, no condom but was on my period. The period was normal. May 21st...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank