Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
1 - 20 (of 1953) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am involved with a married woman and she recently found out she is pregnant. Her doctor says she is 5 weeks. If she is 4, it could be m...
1 answer |
I had sex with my ex partner(who I only been with for about 2 months) on the 28th may,which was my last day of my period which I came on ...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I had unprotected sex with two men. My LMP was 4/20. I had sex with guy #1 the whole week of 5/2 and he ejaculated inside of me every sin...
Ok so I had a period March 23, 2016. My periods are normal which means I ovulated April 6th, 2016. I had sexual intercourse with my son's...
6 answers |
Ok so I had an abortion on February 12, 2016 took the pills. I bleed for like a week which is normal.. 2 weeks after that I started bleed...
I slept with my fiance on 12, 16 and 18 June 2016, without a condom. The first date of my last menstrual period was on 07 June 2016, as w...
9 answers | 17 comments |
Hi everyone! I'm currently 33 wks 4days pregnant and have been trying to figure out who the father is. My LMP was Nov 28 2015 and I had s...
14 answers | 6 comments |
My last period was April 26th. I was due for my period around May 24th. I had unprotected sex on May 29th. I was still late on my period ...
4 answers |
Please don't judge! Me and my boyfriend were going through it and had a break and I had unprotected sex with someone on the 11/20/15 th...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I had my first OBGYN appointment on the 21st and the doctor said I was 11 weeks. My soon to be fiancé calculated when we first had interc...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm very confused about when I got pregnant. I had sex with a guy on Aug.25 and he (pulled out). I also had sex with my boyfriend that la...
94 answers | 1 comment |
I had sex with my boyfriend on July 25th, 26th and 27th of 2015. We end up breaking up and I end of having sex with someone on July 31. M...
2 answers | 5 comments |
My lmp was on Aug.23-2015 I had sex sometime before the 1st of September. Then I had sex with a different guy around Sept. 15. I didn't f...
2 answers | 2 comments |
So, first off my period are 10 days late, so my cycle is not 28 days like normal people. So My period started December 4th ended December...
1 answer |
trying to figure out when I conceived and who the father is. My Ex boyfriend and I Had sex March 4th-6th, 11th-13th, 18th-20th, 24th-28th...
1 answer | 1 comment |
2037415 tn?1332169926
If the father has proven paternity just that give him any type of custody?
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I have asked about my ultrasound dates and was told that a 2week gap between dates should be enough to confirm my bf as the father. I...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I took an Ancestry.com DNA test, I am part Chinese (maybe 5% - 20% on my mothers side), I've know this for most of my life and it's somet...
1 answer |
Hi. I am confused. I had a period on Nov 13 -17 2015 and had sex Dec 5/6. I then had my period Dec 8 - 12. After that I had sex almost ev...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I had unprotected sex with a guy on 23rd Dec and another guy on 26th Dec last year. Am 7months pregnant now and am confused who the dad i...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources