Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
1 - 20 (of 2354) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I want to have a baby my partner and I had sex 3 days before my period was expected. I did not see my period on its expected due date how...
Hello. So I had sex with guy A on September 8 and with guy B all over the month. On 27 september i had a small bleeding witch I guess it...
1 answer |
So, my period last month went from October 12-17 I have very consistent cycles, ranging from 28-30 days, on the 21st of October I had unp...
1 answer |
Okay so the first time my bf and I had unprotected sex was September 24 2017 and he came in me a few times after. Then I started my perio...
1 answer |
Hello, I need some help regarding the paternity of my baby. I am currently 13 weeks and having a lot of anxiety about this. When on a ...
1 answer |
Ok so I’m not proud of this and I have been very depressed during my pregnancy, I had my LMP feb 25 it ended somtime in the beginning of ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello I have had sex with two people a regular partner throughout August and after splitting someone on 2nd September. I then did a pregn...
1 answer |
My last period was in September 3rd. . My cycle is usually between 25 and 28 days long. I had sex the night of the 23rd And had pos preg ...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Is it safe and if you have what's a reliable one that's not a scam ?
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had sex on June 14th started what I thought was a 3 day period that night, that's the normal length of my period. I moved out of stat...
2 answers |
I'm in the same boat. I had sex on June 14th started what I thought was a 3 day period that night, I moved out of state that same da...
1 answer |
I am about 18 weeks pregnant and 1 day. My due date is March 22,2018. I'm very nervous as to who I am pregnant by. I had unprotected sex ...
3 answers | 28 comments |
hi there I need help please. I started menstruating 07.08.2017 and on that same day I did something very stupid!! I had sex with an ex!! ...
1 answer |
Me and my girlfriend have been together for about 11 weeks now. She said she was pregnant so we went to the doctor and the dic said yes. ...
1 answer |
Hi on April 7 and 14 2007 I had sex with my bf...the weekend of April 21 I had a 1 night stand...gave birth by scheduled c section on Jan...
5 answers | 2 comments |
My wife who will be 26 weeks this Saturday, recently informed me that she cheated on me, one and only time on May 10 of this year. Her l...
4 answers | 9 comments |
I had sex with someone August 25-26 but he did not ejaculate inside of me. I also had sex with someone else August 30th and he did ejacul...
3 answers | 9 comments |
Hello. So I saw my period on the 7-12th of September 2017. I had sex with my someone on the 19th and 20th while fertile he ejaculated f...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I'm pregnant and I slept with 2 guys.... April 14th I slept with guy#1 unprotected and took a plan b 3 hours later , I slept with guy#2 A...
3 answers | 4 comments |
So I'm not proud of this and am having a hard time. I was drinking way to much and passed out and came to with someone on top of me, pene...
3 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
134578 tn?1483549754
Blank
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank