DNA / Paternity Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
AnnieBrookeBlank1 minute
July2babyApr 17
July2babyApr 17
By July2baby
What Is The Error Of An Ultrasound At 8 weeks?
By kstone604
My Bf and I broke up in early February. The whole month of February I had I one sex partner. End of Febuary \ Early M...
By juicyvirgo83
The first day of my last menstrual cycle was 8/12/2013 to 8/18/2013. I had sex with me ex unprotected on August 20th,...
By Juneflower12
I had an ultrasound on 4-11-14 that showed I was 12 weeks and 6 days. My periods are irregular and I didn't have one...
By flaka0423
hi im 16 weeks pregnant and i bent with my boyfriend this whole time but i messed up and had sex with another guy the...
GorliaApr 17
GorliaApr 16
Carly1306Apr 16
By Gorlia
Hi. i need help figuring out whos my baby father.. i had sex with guy#1 on nov18 nd i had sex with guy#2 on Nov 22. ...
By lrmcann1981
My ex and I had sex on the 29th of September and her due date is July 20th. Is there any possible way I am the fath...
By Greenandblue2013
Does anyone on here have the same dates as me and what were the results if you have a paternity test? Guy 1 sex 2 De...
By MoniqueShan
My due date is May 18th. I had sex with an ex between July 22-29?
By Prettybrown84
I had sex with guy 1 in January with a condom on, in January 1 time! I seen a period! I had sex with guy 2 in Februar...
By tina6146 Blank
I discovered I was pregnant unexpectedly, and went to have an ultrasound on May 23rd. Due to having wavering periods,...
By Firstbabyboy2014
I had been on birth control for years and stopped taking it in July. I started my period August 13 and then had unpro...
By July2baby
My Boyfriend And I Had Split For A Couple Months in The Month Of September I Had Got A Little Crazy And was Under The...
By Skillz11
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend between the Oct 30 and Nov 4 and he did ejaculate inside me. I had unprotecte...
By evaamariee15
OK I've asked this before but it really bothers me everyday just thinking who can be my baby father so help me please...
Eshie101Apr 06
By Eshie101
Help 2 possible fathers please help!? "Okay so I'm 9 weeks 5 days pregnant and never been happier. I have been off t...
By ChristineM117
Hi on sept 16, I had my last lmp, on Sept 24 and oct 6th I had sex with guy a! Withdrawl method that lasted a f...
By evaamariee15
OK I've asked this before but I think about it EVERYDAY and I hate it
By aladywithambition
I have this friend nd she's four weeks pregnant but she had two partners. Partner 1is the partner she has sex with al...
By Distressed2014
I had an ultrasound done on the 7th Dec 2013 which showed I was 7 weeks pregnant. Estimated due date is July 24th 2...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank