Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
1 - 20 (of 2093) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So guy #1 I slept with during the days of my ovulation and he did finish inside me. Guy #2 was about a week later maybe less and he pulle...
1 answer |
So Here is my timeline to help everyone out: May- stopped taking the pill June 6-10 period July 3-7 period Two weeks give or ta...
4 answers | 4 comments |
My lmp was june 23 , 2016 i had sex with my boyfriend that same day because i wasnt bleeding just yet , i finally bled that night of june...
6 answers | 2 comments |
I had sex with one of my coworkers....he came...twice, then I went home and my boyfriend wanted sex so I had sex with him as well. Both w...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Okay so I had sex with this guy 2 times both times condoms were used 1st time was around the end of May or begging of June. And I got my ...
2 answers |
Hey everyone
1 answer |
Hey everyone. I've seen post similar to mine and this seems to be only place I feel comfortable asking nobody knows me. Okay here we g...
14 answers | 13 comments |
I need opinions. My lmp was September 13, which would make my ovulation date September 25. I had sex with guy #1 from September 18-23.Th...
2 answers | 22 comments |
Hi everyone I found out I'm pregnant today. The first day of my last period was on October 25th. My periods last 7 days & come every 29-3...
2 answers |
Hi iam 29w 6d pregnant. i have a question on who the father of my son could be. My LMP was April 26, 2016. I had intercourse on April 27,...
2 answers | 8 comments |
We had a DNA test done, and the guy whom I thought was the dad called to see if the results were ready. They told him the lab was shut do...
2 answers |
Okay let me try this again.. According to my fertility app, I am 5 weeks and 4 days pregnant. The first day of my last period was October...
4 answers | 4 comments |
My due date is February 3rd 2017. My last period was April 29th I have a 31 day cycle. I had unprotected sex with one man May 7th and the...
1 answer | 4 comments |
19383564 tn?1477513584
Thank you to AnnieBrooke, your Community Leader in DNA/Paternity for 4 years as a CL with MedHelp. We appreciate all you do!
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I heard that some states pay for paternity testing. But it didn't say anything about Ohio. Is there a list of states that cover pate...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi. So feeling hopeless here. Not proud. I was highly intoxicated and had sex with someone march 18. Also slept with my bf April 1st and ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I am pregnant. I had unprotected sex twice on the 9/24 with a guy i was dating and then sex once on 9/27 with an ex. My 6 wk ultra...
1 answer | 7 comments |
I've asked this question before , but I keep over thinking it . I want an opinion. Ok on may 6 2016 I kinda hook up with an old friend (h...
1 answer |
I had intercourse with my ex on September 28 because I was unsure about if I wanted to be with him or stay with my new boyfriend. Me and ...
1 answer |
I keep thinking over and over about all of these different scenarios that may lead to my boyfriend not being the father of my baby. At fi...
3 answers | 9 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources