Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
1 - 20 (of 1984) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi I understand the only way to be 100% sure is when a prenatal paternity test is done. Unfortunately, this option not available in my co...
26 answers | 4 comments |
I had sex on March 26th with a condom while me and my boyfriend were on a break. I then had my period on March 28th which was a full peri...
8 answers |
I had sex with one guy on november 27th with protection , and the condom didnt break - my period came on november 18 by the way. After th...
1 answer |
This is kinda embarrassing but I really need some peace of mind or some thoughts . So I had my last period beginning of March . I had sex...
8 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, I had unprotected sex with this guy March 27,2016 & I got my period March 30, 2016. I had a normal period and then I got back wi...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hi I had sex with 2guys my last period was on June 15 I had sex with the first guy on June 25,26 and the second guy on June 28 which is m...
8 answers | 1 comment |
IF MY DUE DATE JANUARY 21 2017 & I MY LAST MENSTRUAL CYCLE WAS APRIL 16 2016 WHEN DID I GET PREGNANT?
3 answers |
OKAY. So I have been with my first partner for three months now. He never goes inside me but I don't use protection nor am I on birth con...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi there. I'm trying to sort out my conception date. The day of my last period started on July 15th. I took a pregnancy test on the day o...
1 answer |
My due date is Oct 24 I'm guessing I conceived Feb 1 I had intercourse with someone on the 22 nd of Jan and had intercourse with my babyf...
8 answers | 6 comments |
Hi everyone! I'm currently 33 wks 4days pregnant and have been trying to figure out who the father is. My LMP was Nov 28 2015 and I had s...
15 answers | 7 comments |
I slept with my fiance on 12, 16 and 18 June 2016, without a condom. The first date of my last menstrual period was on 07 June 2016, as w...
12 answers | 18 comments |
My son is 2 and a half months, his father came to see him 3 times so far and about a month ago he said he's not sure it's his and wants t...
2 answers |
I'm so scared even typing this. My last period was August 24,2015 or August 23,2015 I'm certain it was either on of those dates. My perio...
11 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I am 34 weeks pregnant with a beautiful baby girl. I'm concerned, as I thought I had it figured out but had bumped into something ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Had sex with man A end of Feb Bled first week of March ( not heavy ) Had sex with Man B March Missed April period Found out I was ...
1 answer |
Ok I'm scared I had sex with this guy 2.12.2016 then had sex with my boyfriend n that month n n march I had my period march 13th 14th 15t...
7 answers |
Can a sex on 22nd Oct produce a baby born on 8th August?
5 answers | 3 comments |
My due date from LMP and ultrasound is on October 29th. My LMP is on January 22. And I have pretty regular cycles. I had sex on Jan 27-29...
3 answers |
I had unprotected sex with guy a on march 22 and my ex throughout the whole month of april. If I recall correctly the first day of my la...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources