Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

DNA / Paternity Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

1 - 20 (of 1856) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my situation........ in between relationship. LMP 2/1/16, cycle runs for 3-4 days. Unable to determine ovulation date i can be irregular my cycle days range from 28-31. Guy#1 intercourse 2/9. BF back in town and we decided to work things...
  Posted
18025868 tn?1462469908
Hi. I had sex with 2 different guys (just one day apart) right on the estimated start of my fertility window. My fertility calculator app tells me that my fertile period starts 9-10 days after my LMP. I know this should be taken as just ...
  Posted
Hi I understand the only way to be 100% sure is when a prenatal paternity test is done. Unfortunately, this option not available in my country. So I would like to know when is the most likely conception date from the following ultrasound...
  Posted
L16
I'm doing this for a friend because she is too scared right now. She was dating a man for awhile. While on her period, close to the end of it he was ejaculated inside of her...a few days later she was with another man and he did the same...
  Posted
So i have a situation that is eating at me daily. I was intimate with two guys around my fertile window. I have a 28 day cycle. My period was from Oct 1st through 6th. I was intimate with guy 1 i would say October 2nd.3rd.4th.7th.8th.10t...
  Posted
Hi girls I know you've read my posts here just wanted to create another question/support group for us ladies currently expecting after doing the NIPT who will be retesting after birth? If the difference is not obvious I'll probably retes...
  Posted
I am 25 weeks pregnant and my pregnancy has been crazy since in the beginning i didn't know how far along i was so I told both possible fathers. After 5 ultrasounds that have all given me the same conception date we finally did the prena...
  Posted
The internet these days are full of sites offering 'peace of mind' motherless DNA tests where paternity would be able to be tested without the child's mother's consent and her being oblivious to any testing going on. I often wonder if...
  Posted
So my periods are not regular. I had Sex March 3rd with a guy. We did use a condom. But he did put his penis inside me twice before he put the condom. I didn't have sex with him ever again. Then I got my period March 11th - March 15th T...
  Posted
Please need help.. I am 39 pregnant it was horrible pregnancy my live I keep thinking who's my baby dad.. I made bad mistake I had sex with guy a in June 13th my paired riglur never late..and I got my paried 26th my hubby back July in ...
  Posted
So this a conception question My last period was Dec 23 2015 But i was having sex the week before 13,16,19 but when i got a ultra sound they told me on March 23 2016 I was about 14, so when did i get pregnant?
  Posted
Recently had a dna paternity test when my girl was about 3 weeks old. I had it done at a facility who then sent it to DDC in Ohio. I've received the results and they seem to be what I've thought the whole time, (based on timing and every...
  Posted
I have a problem that has been worrying me about my pregnancy. I was single at the time of conception and had intercourse with man A on January 31st. I have written on my period calendar that I had my period feb 6th however I still for s...
  Posted
Hi my names Taylor, and im currently 27 weeks pregnant. My LMP was October 20th 2015. I slept with 2 guys a week apart. Man #1 i slept with on oct 26th and man #2 i slept with November 7th. I found out i was pregnant at 4 weeks on Novemb...
  Posted
When did I get pregnant ! I had sex February 13-16 and had an irregular period on the 26th (I never have irregular periods) then March 8th I had sex with my ex I had my first ultrasound April 18 and I was 7 weeks and 3 days everything is...
  Posted
I discovered I was pregnant unexpectedly, and went to have an ultrasound on May 23rd. Due to having wavering periods, I never really keep track, and therefore I don't know when my last period was. I can give an "estimate" but I really do...
  Posted
Ok, so I'm having a hard time deciding what I want to do with my pregnancy. First day of my last period was March 23-28. My usual cycle is about 28 days apart. I had sex with someone I was talking to for awhile on April 4th without prote...
  Posted
my last period was march 6..i ovulated (according to ***************.com) march 22-26. i had unprotected sex with guy 1 on march 21..i know sperm can live inside for a up to five days..so his sperm would already be in me when i started t...
  Posted
I am using pills because I have a boyfriend, im planning to broke him up so I decided not to see him for almost one month and started to stop taking pills starting October. October 6, 2015 I got menstruation. (usually lasted for 3 da...
  Posted
Hi there, I just found out I am 5 weeks pregnant. But I am not exactly sure who the father is. The first day of my last period was March 4, 2016. I get my period regularly on a 29 day cycle. My boyfriend and I had sex throughout my perio...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...