Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
21 - 40 (of 1949) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had sex with my ex on 23rd November 2012 and my partner on 26th November and regularly after that.my baby had born on 11th September 20...
7 answers | 5 comments |
Hello, I am 34 weeks pregnant with a beautiful baby girl. I'm concerned, as I thought I had it figured out but had bumped into something ...
3 answers |
Lmp was 23 May, I got the positive opk 4 June, and again on 5 June, negative on 6 June. I had sex with one of my partners on May 31, June...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I had sex with my ex partner(who I only been with for about 2 months) on the 28th may,which was my last day of my period which I came on ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Okay so last year in June I had a period on the 15th until the 21st. I had sex like June 25th/June26th with my ex. In July I got what I b...
1 answer |
Hi! I am a bit worried about my ultrasound dates as I had my 12 weeks yesterday and they dated me 13 weeks. The thing is I got back ...
5 answers |
Good day! I have a paternity question. Hopefully you can help as the math makes me dizzy from if they used your LMP and so on. My cyc...
6 answers |
Hi ladies am 10 weeks & 6 days today when did I conceive? this is stressing me out, I've checked on sites & it's saying dates to of got p...
11 answers | 1 comment |
I am 19 weeks pregnant at the moment. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend almost everyday the month i conceived, but on the 7th i had...
1 answer |
Had sex with one guy on 17 of december 2015 stupid stupid and my bf on /around 24 December. I don't remember my lmp but sometime from9-14...
2 answers |
I am eight weeks and three days along, according to my first ultra sound. I've had a steady boyfriend for 3 months now, but I was sexuall...
10 answers |
Unprotected sex with girlfriend. I never came inside of her ( I know, doesn't guarantee anything). She starts having strong pains, we sto...
7 answers | 1 comment |
My girlfriend is 14 weeks pregnant today (28/06/2016). 14 weeks is the date given by ultrasound but this also exactly matches her LMP of ...
5 answers | 6 comments |
Hello, I had intercourse with a girl nearly 10 weeks ago on April 28. She also had intercourse with a Guy 6 weeks ago on May 18. Last Tue...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Last mentural cycle 05/20/16... Average 29- 30 cycle length Guy #1 sex- 05/27- pulled out Guy #2 sex 06/03... Purposely left it in ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
im pregnant not knowing whos the father . im due jan 3rd my last period was march 28th . i had unprotected sex with my bf april 8th 10th ...
1 answer |
Okay so im about 25 weeks pregnant today. And the doctors said that my last day of my lmo is december30,2015 and that isnt correct. I had...
1 answer |
I don't know if this is the worst story you've ever heard but it's the worst story I have been with my boyfriend for over 5+ years. As cr...
1 answer |
Okay to start- Based on my LMP 11-06-2015 I am currently 32 weeks 4 days. Like I said my LMP was 11-6-15. I had sex one time with o...
3 answers | 4 comments |
I really hope I'm writing to a real person / OBGYN I had a doctor appointment on 06/16/16 , 2 weeks after a positive pregnancy test . I...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources