Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
21 - 40 (of 1984) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi, I'm concerned about the accuracy of my due date/ conception date. I have irregular cycles that average for the most part around 26...
3 answers | 7 comments |
Hi, I have a worry. I had sex with my girlfriend on 17th November 2014. She called me on 14th December 2014 telling me that she has misse...
8 answers | 1 comment |
I got of my period on decmeber 13 2015 and I had sex with my ex boyfriend on the 19 he cumed in me and couple of day later I had with an...
1 answer |
??
I was with my ex from March 6th-20th and messed around with another guy March 31 my due date is dec 24. Which is the father? Please don'...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Around December 23 I was with a guy,after that I never saw that guy again and according to my doc I was conceiving Janurary 17 and my due...
8 answers | 2 comments |
I had unprotected sex with two men. My LMP was 4/20. I had sex with guy #1 the whole week of 5/2 and he ejaculated inside of me every sin...
4 answers | 10 comments |
Okay well to start I usually have a 30 day cycle. My LMP was December 7 or 8th 2015. My periods usually last 4 days. I had sex with guy#1...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I need help. I had an U/S on 9/20 that showed me 6 wks pregnant, which would put conception 8/23. I last slept with my husband two to t...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I recently had a positive pregnancy test my periods have always been irregular so I don't believe using my lmp would give me an accurate...
4 answers | 3 comments |
I had an unprotected sex on the 17th of June. He didn't pour inside me though, and my period for June came on the 19th of June and it was...
3 answers | 4 comments |
I had sex with Guy A on June 13th. That same day I took a morning after pill writhing 24hrs to be safe. I came on my period June 26th.......
1 answer |
My last period was April 26th. I was due for my period around May 24th. I had unprotected sex on May 29th. I was still late on my period ...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I have asked about my ultrasound dates and was told that a 2week gap between dates should be enough to confirm my bf as the father. I...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Basically, the first day of my last period was the 21st April. I was having sex with my boyfriend very regularly before and after my 6 da...
4 answers | 5 comments |
I am involved with a married woman and she recently found out she is pregnant. Her doctor says she is 5 weeks. If she is 4, it could be m...
4 answers | 7 comments |
Had sex with two men 1 day apart pregnant ... Who's the father ? Not sure that one ejaculated I know the other did.
1 answer |
Ok so I had an abortion on February 12, 2016 took the pills. I bleed for like a week which is normal.. 2 weeks after that I started bleed...
1 answer |
Ok so I had a period March 23, 2016. My periods are normal which means I ovulated April 6th, 2016. I had sexual intercourse with my son's...
7 answers |
I had sex with my ex partner(who I only been with for about 2 months) on the 28th may,which was my last day of my period which I came on ...
4 answers | 2 comments |
Please don't judge! Me and my boyfriend were going through it and had a break and I had unprotected sex with someone on the 11/20/15 th...
2 answers | 3 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
2080231 tn?1444937185
Blank
dianaexoh