DNA / Paternity Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By ChristineM117
Hi on sept 16, I had my last lmp, on Sept 24 and oct 6th I had sex with guy a! Withdrawl method that lasted a few m...
By 4jazzyLadys
Is it possible if i had intercourse oct5th 2013 , that the sperm stayed inside until the fertile dates came around wh...
ovianaMar 30
Kasss99Mar 29
8sep14Mar 29
By oviana
Ok so im 16 +1.. I cheated on my bf on December 7 and had unprotected sex, but he says he didn't release in me.. he u...
By beautybb
I been sleeping with two guys an guy #1 an I had been ttc an nothing never happened so I gave up. I never ttc with gu...
By Sarah_Rae20
Hi mommies. I've had this app for quiet some time but and I just lately starting reading posts and stuff. My name is ...
ovianaMar 30
8sep14Mar 29
RockRoseMar 28
RockRoseMar 28
bebe5709Mar 28
By oviana
Okay so NO JUDGING.. on December 7, I had unprotected sex with an ex.. I have a 31 day cycle so my fertile window was...
By MorganElizabeth18
I have a question ! My friend just recently found out she was pregnant && there's 2 possible fathers . I've already t...
By butterfly33664
My due date is 8/26/2014 w/ my LMP on 11/13/13. I have used a few of the conception date calendars online and have pu...
By Balavado18
My LMP that I know was normal was June 29 of 2013 I had unprotected sex on July 17 with somebody I don't normally do ...
By Firsttimemomm216
Okay, so I am really stressed out. I'm not quite sure who the father of my child is. During the summer, my boyfriend ...
By Firsttimemomm216
Okay, so I am really stressed out. I'm not quite sure who the father of my child is. During the summer, my boyfriend ...
By tbaby740
Has anyone had a paternity test by the doctor??? Im getting one so my convict ex boyfriend will stop stalking me arou...
By Lovecrazy12
Well im 26weeks pregnant and i dont know who my baby father is.. The first day of my last period was sept. 24 and i ...
Carly1306Mar 27
By Lovecrazy12
Hi , I'm 26 weeks my las mentrual period was on september 24 2013! I had sex on on october 7 with guy #1 only one ti...
By MajorsMom
so my lmp was nov4 and went away on the 10 Somewere between the 12 and the 19 I Had Sex With My Boyfriend And On the ...
By Summerbaby724
I went for my first ultrasound today 3/25/14 and was told that I'm currently 12 weeks 6 days pregnant. The issue I'm ...
By tyffy
I'm pregnant and in a very complicated situation. I had unprotected sex with three guys in a matter of a week. I am n...
By Emeischa
Those This Happen Often.. He Didn't ***. Inside But The Other Guy I Mess With Did Alot Everytime We Have Intercourse...
By rachel9312 Blank
This probably sounds stupid,but I'm losing sleep over the issue of who the father or my baby is.I'm suppossedly 21 we...
By 90mg
I had 1st scan on the 3 Oct,It was 8wk 2day it falls back on the 6 Aug EDD was 14 May,2 ultrasound on the 14 oct,it w...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank