DNA / Paternity Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By natalieee1995
I'm wondering if anyone can help... I had unprotected sex with two men. Which I am not proud of.. but I am struggling...
By Babyblessing26
My due dat is February 26 I had sex with guy A May 29 did not buss inside me I had sex with guy B everyday af...
By jack_turner
I had sex with a woman Feb. 5th and she tells me her doctor told her she conceived Feb. 26th. She told me she had sex...
By JustaStranger2014
I met a woman a month ago, the first night we met, we had sex in the back of my car without a condom, After a minute ...
ladyB27Oct 01
lippersSep 30
ladyB27Sep 30
By ladyB27
I had sex with guy 1 on the 4th of January and guy 2 on the 11th of January. I found month end dat im pregnant. My 26...
By Babymama1669
I am 32 almost 33 weeks pregnant. My due date is November 20th .. I went out to the club with the girls February 8...
By kmwhelpme
i had sex with my x boyfriend may 23rd... a few days later i started my period (which is not normal it was kinda late...
DJCV14Sep 30
YaryMommySep 30
By newmommy1989
Used a condom then 3 days later didnt with someone else now im having a baby in 7 weeks. .. who's the dad?
By bubbles0408
Is ddc a good DNA testing company??
By zooey_88
So i posted on here before, i dont know if ill need to write a back log but i know it comes up on my profile just to ...
By Crazzyladi15
Okay so my LMP was July 1st. Me and my husband had sex a bunch of times, so cant really pinpoint that.. but on August...
By I'mgaj Blank
I'm very confused about when I got pregnant. I had sex with a guy on Aug.25 and he (pulled out). I also had sex with ...
By BADonaldson
I have a question for anyone who feel they may help. My Ex-Girlfriend is pregnant. We were not together at the time b...
blueorchSep 26
aubzloveySep 22
stephielove209Aug 20, 2013
sarahnickAug 19, 2013
By stephielove209 Blank
So i have done A LOT of research on DDC's non invasive prenatal paternity test. but i am very interested in knowing s...
By chellybellybean
Ok so to break down the situation, I am married and my hubby and I seperated. While seperated I became pregnant and t...
isha65Sep 24
By swimmer39
Ive been worried for the past couple weeks on who my unborn babys dad is. Me and my boyfriend of 2years broke up for ...
By Kasss99
My baby is a week old today !! I had been posting a lot a lot about my situation. I did not get a DNA test but my son...
By daytoday25
I had sex with my ex first week of may. after that I had sex with my current boyfriend. my due date is feb 16, but wh...
RockRoseSep 23
By helphappy
The results of my first ultrasound which was performed last Monday night Sept 15 says my conception date was 6weeks a...
By JumpingTummy
My wrong decisions have me worried and so anxious to know who is the father or my son. I have a 4yr old & I'm 27w pre...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank