Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
21 - 40 (of 2204) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello I am pregnant. My story is very confusing and wrong. I am in a 2 year relationship with my man and we were on good terms one day we...
8 answers | 16 comments |
my lmb start date april 24-28 and i had sex on the 3rd of may had a one night stand with a guy and got back with my bf that same night an...
50 answers | 3 comments |
Hello , this is more for a peace of mind and I am going to have a DNA test soon as my daughter gets here but I really need to know who ha...
1 answer |
OK so I know I need to get them on a dna test after baby born but I'd like to know who's got the better shot. I slept with my current b...
3 answers | 3 comments |
My Uncle was born in 1932. My dad was born 2 years later. He was born with Marcus Gunn lazy eye. It was so severe my grandmother thought ...
1 answer |
Ok so I had sex with guy A on the 27th August 16, I then had my period on 1st September 2016. I then went on to have sex with B for the r...
6 answers | 7 comments |
I had sex with a woman Jan 1 she went to planned parenthood Jan 20 to get a birth control shot before they gave her a birth control shot ...
3 answers | 3 comments |
So I started my period on the 6th October I then had protected sex on the 9th with a 'one night stand' . I got back with my ex boyfriend...
2 answers |
my last period was October 8th-12th.i ovulated October 25,i had unprotected sex with guy A on October 11,i know sperm can live inside for...
2 answers | 1 comment |
On Jan 4th I had drinks (not a drinker) and a guy and I had sex in which I feel I was taken advantage of because I was really out of it b...
6 answers | 5 comments |
Considering having a DNA prenatal DNA test, been reading reviews for the past 5 days and I'm getting negative reviews about inaccurate re...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I found out I was pregnant late on, after I started to redate an ex from the past. We are still together now. We were apart for awhile an...
4 answers | 7 comments |
My last cycle was July 3 or 4 I had sex 11-15 with one person then again on the 20 of July with guy -B.. who could be the father
3 answers | 2 comments |
I was with one girl one time on March 7th and she had the baby on Dec 22nd but I seen early on that she posted her due date on fb as Jan...
2 answers |
Hello I am 30 weeks pregnant right now my expected due date is April 20 is there any way my ex could be the father if we had sex on sept ...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Last Period Started: Jan 6 2017- Jan 10,2017 Sex Partner 1: Jan 14,2017 Sex Partner 2: Jan 19, 2017 Next period suppose to start Fe...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Hi, would really appreciate some clarity please. I have a baby boy now but want to confirm who the father is although I have a fair id...
7 answers | 4 comments |
My girl had a baby Nov. 25th. She was due Nov 22nd based off US at 17w3d (first one) Had one weeks later for gender (boy) that was onl...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Recently I have had a beautiful baby boy early December 31st. I was due Dec 28th My Dillemia is that I had sex with2 partners One wa...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Please help, any insight (no judgement please). I had sex July 5th with my boyfriend. We broke up in the middle of July and reconciled in...
1 answer | 5 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources