Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
21 - 40 (of 2097) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
19383564 tn?1477513584
Thank you to AnnieBrooke, your Community Leader in DNA/Paternity for 4 years as a CL with MedHelp. We appreciate all you do!
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi, I heard that some states pay for paternity testing. But it didn't say anything about Ohio. Is there a list of states that cover pate...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi. So feeling hopeless here. Not proud. I was highly intoxicated and had sex with someone march 18. Also slept with my bf April 1st and ...
4 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I am pregnant. I had unprotected sex twice on the 9/24 with a guy i was dating and then sex once on 9/27 with an ex. My 6 wk ultra...
1 answer | 7 comments |
I've asked this question before , but I keep over thinking it . I want an opinion. Ok on may 6 2016 I kinda hook up with an old friend (h...
1 answer |
I had intercourse with my ex on September 28 because I was unsure about if I wanted to be with him or stay with my new boyfriend. Me and ...
1 answer |
I keep thinking over and over about all of these different scenarios that may lead to my boyfriend not being the father of my baby. At fi...
3 answers | 9 comments |
According to my app my last period was Oct 5th and I am 5 weeks 4 days pregnant
1 answer |
This is more of a two series question. If I had sex with a girl on October 3, 2015, and she had a child on August 26th of this year, what...
1 answer |
Ok I'm not proud of this but I'm married and have been having a secret lover as well.my lmp was 26July.I had sex with my lover who fully ...
6 answers | 5 comments |
Am I a daddy
1 answer | 2 comments |
I started seeing a girl around the beginning of October, we had sex October 7th. On October 18th, she said she was pregnant. I questioned...
3 answers | 9 comments |
Hi I had sex with two guys. Guy 1 sept. 30 and guy 2 is on Oct. 1 may conception date is Oct. 6 and i am 32 days pregnant. I'm staying wi...
1 answer |
I slept with one guy around the 30th of March and the second on the 1st and 2 nd of April and I conceived on the 4 th of April is what th...
3 answers | 9 comments |
Ok so the beginning of Feb 2016 I had protected sex with someone at work twice , fast forward to May 6 2016 I had some what that was sex ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
my last period was march 6..i ovulated (according to ***************.com) march 22-26. i had unprotected sex with guy 1 on march 21..i kn...
26 answers | 6 comments |
Well I had sex wit my boyfriend on Sep 16,17. Then my period came on Sep 20. It lasted about 4days, than on the 26 of Sep I had sex wit m...
1 answer |
I had sex with two guys while I was fertile one didn't have a condom at first but put one on mid sex so he did not ejaculate in me. The o...
1 answer | 1 comment |
hi , im hoping to get some help in relation to dates and if they can be a few weeks off.. situation is- my due date based on my lmp is...
2 answers | 13 comments |
So I found out I was pregnant in May. I am very nervous and I just need some opinions and I know many people will probably say I would ha...
2 answers | 5 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources