Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
21 - 40 (of 2258) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had sex with a partner May 12th , 2014 . She gave birth on her due Date March 14th 2015. An online conception calulator shows p...
1 answer |
Has anyone ever had a wrong test back from Ravgen I been testing with them on my 5th blood draw over 7 weeks now saying different reasons...
5 answers |
I have a pretty dilemma here,my ex is 32 weeks today,her due date is June 12,2017,she cheated on me sept.3rd we broke up for a few days b...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I had sex with this guy in January 5 and he thinks he's the father. The US was January 28 not 23
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm needing some advice on a possible month of conception. As of April 19th 2017 I was told by my OB that I was 5 weeks give or take 4-5 ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Please don't judge. I found out I was pregnant they say my due date is 11/10/2017 my last period was February 3rd. But here my thing I'm ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Okay so I had sex on 11/16/16 with a friend and then with my boyfriend a few different times through the week of Thanksgiving. . 11/24/16...
1 answer |
I made love on November 25th 2016 and I'm 20 weeks and 1 day pregnant today 04-18-2017 and my EDD is 09-04-2017 base on my first ultrasou...
1 answer |
Hi all, I would like to know the approximate date of sexual intercourse, from the birth date: my son was born 01.26.2011 after a gestatio...
3 answers | 5 comments |
I had sex with this guy in January 5 and he thinks he's the father. The US was January 28 not 23
1 answer |
To start of the story I met this guy a while back from a friend around January we all decided to get an apartment together. The guy and i...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Quick recap. I have a few months dating my girl and recently found out that I will be a father. So we go see the doctors and she mentions...
2 answers | 3 comments |
So i had sex with two different guys , guy #1 was just a random guy i met that i actually liked i mean who wouldnt like a fit guy with bi...
3 answers | 10 comments |
I had sex unprotected with a guy a day before ovulation and another guy the day of ovulation and now I'm pregnant who is the father
4 answers | 27 comments |
So me and my s/o separated October 14... We are currently back together I'm just wondering. I'll be 27 weeks pregnant this Thursday. Du...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am 17 weeks pregnant. My lmp was 13th dec..i had unprotected sex with someone on CD 5 17th dec and possibly CD6 18th dec (am)... ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Can I be the father if I was out of the. Ountry until January 5
10 answers | 10 comments |
Okay so I cheated on my boyfriend With A Friend Of Mines On August 2 the guy said that he didn't ejaculate inside me that night but I'm n...
1 answer |
Honestly I really don't know how to put this. I had sex with two guys the same night (March 7)First guy I used protection with and the se...
1 answer | 4 comments |
So I had sex with this guy on December 28. I also had sex with my boyfriend on January 6 & 23. I got my period on January 9-10 but miss...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources