Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
41 - 60 (of 1916) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I discovered I was pregnant unexpectedly, and went to have an ultrasound on May 23rd. Due to having wavering periods, I never really keep...
914 answers | 10 comments |
Good Day I really need some help. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 6 and 7 January 2016 and also I had unprotect sex on th...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Had sex through throughout the month of March with my husband bt had sex with my ex boyfriend on the 3rd of March and saw my period on th...
1 answer |
Hi girls I know you've read my posts here just wanted to create another question/support group for us ladies currently expecting after do...
48 answers | 7 comments |
I was gone for 57days I've been back for 46days my girlfriend told me she's 2months pregnant is there a possibility the baby is mine or not
5 answers |
I'm 23 weeks pregrant and went to ob appointment ob may 18 when my dotpr measured me she has to measure me twice she said i was measuring...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, I am currently 13 weeks pregnant and I am pretty sure I know who the father of my unborn child is but would feel better if I could...
1 answer | 4 comments |
my last period was February 2, 2016, my periods always start the 1-4. I had a one night stand on the 10th of feb (I know terrible) he di...
3 answers | 4 comments |
I broke up with my parter last year and ended up having a 1 night stand with a friend. My last period was the 25th of July 2015 and I had...
2 answers |
My boyfriend had a semen test done in January 2015 that showed he had no normal sperm aka zero morphology. We had been TTC for two years ...
12 answers |
I feel sick having to even ask this question but I split up with my boyfriend for two weeks or rather he split up with me after a very tu...
12 answers | 5 comments |
Hey peeps! Kinda confused on who is the father of my child. Ok rewind to June 2013. I had sex with guy one on June 26, 2013. My last peri...
7 answers |
i want to know that who could be the father of my child.i sleep with my bf on the 31 december and sleep with my ex on 01 january so am co...
5 answers |
So I had my prenatal paternity test done in August and I obtained the much desired he can't ve excluded as the father result. Now that I ...
32 answers | 6 comments |
Okay so I messed around with my ex on November 20-21 and he never stuck it in but he got close. Then I started my period October 31st. An...
1 answer |
Okay so I need some advice. Me and my boyfriend of 4 years have been ttc since sept 2015, with no luck as of yet. I have recently been tr...
2 answers |
Okay so I am a bit confused on how to figure out how an ultrasound measures the baby to get the age. My last period was March 5. I had se...
1 answer |
I need help! This is my story! My LMP started September 11th and ended September 16th, 2015. I was with a guy a dated briefly and we had ...
7 answers |
I am 15 weeks and 2-3 days pregnant. My First day of my last period was Jan 22. And had sex on the 27th and with a different guy on Feb 5...
5 answers | 8 comments |
My period was Oct 4th - Oct 8th --had sex with an ex during a break up on the 12th and then with my boyfriend on the 24th when we got bac...
42 answers | 10 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...