Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
41 - 60 (of 2365) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi - I live in the Uk and did the DDC prenatal paternity test. It came back as a exclusion. \Baby now born and doesnt look like either fa...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Ok last perI'd was 5/30. I was on pills to about mid may and I do have 30-35 day cycles. Also have history of ovarian cyst. Well was told...
3 answers | 4 comments |
Doctors say I'm currently 13 weeks, due March 5th, and am struggling to know my conception date. My last period should have been between ...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am 9weeks 2days. My due date is April 2,2018. me and my partner has always had unprotected sex. Pretty much every other day it seems. I...
1 answer |
Hi- please help. My LMP started on the 07/07/2017- and last about 5days. On the 07/07/2017 I had intercourse (first day of LMP) With a gu...
1 answer |
Alright long story short here. I met this girl back in September we hit it off she was cool and I was really starting to like her. We ta...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I know I'll probably be judged but oh well..... My last period was on the 5th and according to my period tracker I was fertile on the 1...
5 answers | 2 comments |
Hello, i found out i was pregnant July 18, 2017. I had my very first ultrasound July 21,2017 and i was 6 wks 4 days. My EDD is March 12, ...
1 answer | 7 comments |
My LMP was November 6, 2016. I slept with two guys one with a condom and another without. The details are below; Slept with Man A on N...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi. My boyfried had a 1 night stand with the sister of his friend months before we met. They had sex on Aug 21,2016. They had the 1st ult...
4 answers | 8 comments |
I had unprotected sex with my gf on 7/22, 7/27, 8/4, & 8/5. I finished in her all 4 times. Well she had sex with her ex on 7/30 and he su...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Okay so I been dating this guy for a year and he cheated on me with this girl, he told me he got her pregnant but wanted To be with me bu...
1 answer |
Alright, I'm new to this website but I need some opinions from anyone who feels like commenting. I recently found out that I am pregnant,...
144 answers | 2 comments |
I had sex with 2 guys during the same weekend. Guy #1 was unprotected while guy #2 was with a condom. Just found out through ultrasound t...
1 answer |
Unsure who the father is. Had sex with guy #1 April 13. He just put it in for a second bare then used a condom to completion. The ne...
1 answer |
Hi all! I know that just because you "did the deed" on a specific day, does not mean that's the day you "got pregnant" but anyway, here's...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I had very irregular periods and pcos. Had difficulty getting pregnant. I think inovulatory cycles or something. Tried clomid and still d...
1 answer |
Hello, I would like to know exactly how acurate an ultrasound is that is saying I am 7 weeks exactly. I have been with my husband for ove...
17 answers | 2 comments |
Hi,I found out I was pregnant June 16th,2017, I was 5wks 1day.tomorrow I'll be 12wks and now I am starting to doubt who the father of my ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
We had unprotected sex on January 26 2016 but i did pull out. She got pregnant. I was confused because during her ultrasound on May 6, 20...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
134578 tn?1483549754
Blank
13167 tn?1327197724
Blank