Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
41 - 60 (of 2181) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So my gf admitted awhile ago to having gotten drunk and hooking up with someone during a break we were on. She was due Jan 1st and just h...
4 answers | 1 comment |
I sex with my ex on June 22nd , my period came june 24th . It was a normal heavy 7 day period with cramping and everything, it was exactl...
1 answer | 11 comments |
The beginning of June I cheated on my husband to be vengeful it was the night of June 5th and the day of June 6th. I got my period June 2...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Okay, I had sex with one guy on December 24 and ended up bleeding the morning after. It was four days of heavy bleeding movie to light on...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Okay So I Had Sex With This Guy August 2 but he didn't but inside of me because he was to high off pills && so had My Period August 6-9 &...
2 answers |
Had my son December 30th, I was due dec. 27th. Had sex on March 25, 26th with one guy and then April 5th and 6th with another. First us w...
11 answers | 7 comments |
I have had a lot of anxiety over this i am pregnant and had sex with two guys 3 weeks apart.. I have told both but i am still worried. I ...
9 answers |
I am completely stressed out with who my childs father may be and this whole pregnancy has been extremely stressful for me. I am asking t...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Hello I'm just tryna narrow things down I've been so stressed this pregnancy and I am getting a DNA as soon as the baby comes. However I ...
1 answer |
My girlfriend last period was July 7 2016. She pregnant now. Probably I'm having is July 20 she had sex with her ex and then July 22 an...
3 answers | 8 comments |
I had an ultrasound at 24 weeks and 27 weeks. Since ultrasounds can be less accurate the further along you are is it possible that both u...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I am so worried and hoped some input would put my mind at ease. I'm young and I've been with my amazing boyfriend for a while now. We're ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
my last period was march 6..i ovulated (according to ***************.com) march 22-26. i had unprotected sex with guy 1 on march 21..i kn...
28 answers | 15 comments |
my LMP was dec.1st so by using an ov calculator and prego calc. it says my conception day wouldve been dec 15th.. i had sex with guy a o...
2 answers | 2 comments |
i had sex with a guy around October 22 to October 26 somewhere around there. Then had my period at the very end of October (october 29) t...
1 answer |
I had sex on March 26th with a condom while me and my boyfriend were on a break. I then had my period on March 28th which was a full peri...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Ok I had sex with guy A on the 12th of Dec then on the 14th I had sex with guy B...on the 15th(according to my app I was ovulating this d...
2 answers | 3 comments |
My due date is estimated to be august 27, 2017. That would make my conception date around November 18. I had sex with 2 men one whole mon...
2 answers | 8 comments |
My conception date is showing August 21st, I'm due May 14th. I believe my LMP was August 7th, it only lasted 3 days so I kinda figured so...
3 answers | 1 comment |
So I had sex with guy number 1 on the 18th of November we were intoxicated and I think he busted inside then I had sex with my ex on the ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources