Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
41 - 60 (of 2340) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I'm pregnant with my first child and my last period was in April and lasted the same amount of time it normally would but I slept with...
3 answers |
Background info, is that my effort gf broke up with guy #1 on Nov 22nd 2016, and moved in with me (Guy #2) on Nov 24th, 2016. She lived w...
6 answers | 4 comments |
So I was a super excited first time mom. I am happily married and we were ttc. I went in for my first ultrasound when I was 8 wks 3 days...
3 answers | 5 comments |
Really confused about how far I am, my lmp was 3/5/17. I had unprotected sex the 9th, 12th, 16th (protected) and 22nd. I got my cb digita...
1 answer |
I just was taken to the emergency room yesterday and told I was pregnant. I had a full blown period from June 5-11 the day before my peri...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Lmp was in January. Due dates December 16th. Possible I got pregnant on feb 19th? Slept with the man once, no protection(pull out) on thi...
1 answer |
I'll make this as simple as possible. I had sex around the second week of October. Def no later than 10-24. Then again around thanksgi...
1 answer |
Help please.. I had sex with a guy I was speaking to for time, known him for months so we ended up sleeping together I did used protectio...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I'm 37 weeks pregnant. First day of last period - 08/10/16 Cycle length - 29 days I had sex with with guy A - 23/10/26 Sex with guy B...
2 answers | 8 comments |
Hi, I have question regarding who could the possible father of my child be. Lmp 10/21 Due date 7/28 Guy#1 ex bf Oct 27 Guy#2 No...
5 answers | 4 comments |
Right bit of a complicated one. I'm 99% certain who the father of my baby is but guy 2 thinks it's his and is demanding prenatal test... ...
2 answers | 5 comments |
ok.. here we go.... In October.. I got pregnant by my current boyfriend... and well this month in December I am almost 3 months now.... I...
13 answers |
My ex gf is pregnant. The paternity is in question. On December 11th 2016 at the Hospital the urine test for Pregnancy was negative, but ...
3 answers | 3 comments |
20414732 tn?1497325092
My last lmp was December 28th, period length 5 days, 29-30 day cycles. According my dating scan and my ultrasound, I'm due October 4th. ...
6 answers | 8 comments |
My periods are very irregular. I had my periods in Sept 22 and I was with Man 1 on 6,7,8 Oct and on 8th Oct I had unwanted 72 ( birth con...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I am currently 18wk2d pregnant. My due date is November 18th. My lmp started on Feb 7. I had sex with Man 1 on the 19th and 21st and sex ...
3 answers | 4 comments |
New ultrasound info, would this info change anything? Old ultrasound Done 03/20/17 GA (LMP)= 15w1d Two measurements at the bottom C...
2 answers | 4 comments |
My last period was 13th may, I had sex with a man on my ovulation day 28th may which was unprotected and he come inside me. I then had un...
2 answers |
I'll try to explain this to the point: I found out I was pregnant in February. Went to the dr for the first us was 8 wks 3 days e...
2 answers | 8 comments |
The Dr said by my levels I got pregnant around December 18th but i had sex with one possible father on the 8th and then the other one I h...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources