Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
41 - 60 (of 2093) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi Could anyone help with me working out my conception date I will give as much information as possible; Due date 10th december confirm...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hello, I have a question about potential paternity. I am 5 was approx. pregnant. I took three hits all pls. My dr appt is on the 1st. Acc...
1 answer |
I am in a bit of a situation. I was dating a guy few months back after breaking up wt my x on april.. we had sex on the 2nd and 3rd of ...
4 answers | 3 comments |
My girlfriend and I have been together since Aug 28 2016. Well she told me a few weeks ago she was pregnant and it was 100% mine. I took ...
3 answers | 21 comments |
I got a sex in my 10th day of my period without condom, the guy said he did not ejaculte inside. In my 13rd day of my periode I got a sex...
1 answer |
I was wondering i had sex with my x before my period then after i had my period i had sex with my bf and now im pregnant who can be the dad
6 answers | 1 comment |
I am 32 weeks pregnant today. My due date is December 10. I had sex around the 11th of March and also the 23rd of March. Who would be the...
1 answer |
My lmp was May 24, the period before that was April 20 and the one before that was March 25 and then before that was Feb 29. I had sex wi...
2 answers |
I need help my lmp was May2-5 I had sex with someone may7th but he didn't ejaculate in me he pulled out then I had sex with someone on ma...
3 answers | 5 comments |
If i had sex with a girl on may 13 , is it possible that the baby might be born on early feburary? Thanks
4 answers | 3 comments |
OK I've done something I'm not proud of. I have never done anything like this in my life before. The first day of my period was April 26t...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I am 6 months pregnant now and I couldn't have a happy pregnancy because of this dilemma. My LMP was on March 16, 2016 (Feb. 4, 2016 was ...
5 answers | 21 comments |
A girl in school lies about EVERYTHING, and now she says that she was pregnant, and magically had a miscarriage the night before her sche...
1 answer |
I'm currently pregnant , I took a test today (10/10) and it said I was 2/3 weeks pregnant . However going online and using the first day...
1 answer |
I have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend almost every day. On may 21 I had sex with my ex. It was drunk sex so can't remember...
5 answers |
Hi. I've had 3 dating scans during my 1st trimester and they are all saying conception was around the same date( 3-11.) my question is ar...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Okay so i need help its been about 9 years but it still haunts me.. So i had unprotected sex with my bf april 1 and april 8 i then had a ...
3 answers | 8 comments |
First did anyone hear about DNA Worldwide? https://www.dna-worldwide.com/dna-paternity-test/prenatal-paternity-test-non-invasive-whos-dad...
1 answer | 4 comments |
lmp was 2-26. Had sex 3-8,3-9.Both times unprotected w ejaculate. I should have ovulated 3-11-3-15? Also had sex 3-23. I took a pos test ...
4 answers | 5 comments |
Here are some facts: LMP: Apr-15 Due date based on APP: Jan-20-2017 Intercourse 1: Apr-24 (unprotected eject inside) Intercourse ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources