DNA / Paternity Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By Grace3567
I am 18 weeks and 2 days pregnant as of today. My last period was the beginning of april, I thought it was april 5 bu...
By newmommy1989
Needing to ease my mind that the guy I used a co dom with is not the father with jim being the first guy and the othe...
By Jewelb
Hi I'm stressing myself out and found myself here hoping to find some answers. My LMP was June 10,2014 and my LMP bef...
By Sariam
Does anyone know which ultrasounds are more accurate the transvaginal ultrasound or a regular ultrasound that's on th...
By DanielleJustine
Has anyone had a dna test for their baby before having it? If so how much did it cost? Where did you go? What do they...
By Des1995
I had a normal period up until June. The first of June I started my period like normal, July 1 came around and I miss...
By samanthag125
im pretty sure i know the answer to my question but i just reassurance... my lmp was march 16 and lasted till the 2...
By augustinah
I am very confused,the last time slept with my ex on the 2nd of March 2014,i don't remember if i have had my period e...
By hollyjean2016
Hey im ftm and im 13 weeks five days. I went through a phase and well im unsure who the father is. How long ago woul...
SariamAug 06
SariamAug 05
flaka_adaAug 05
By Sariam
During the month of dec I was having intercourse with my bf regularly, on the 25th we had sex as well, then on dec 28...
By daledale101
here's the thing, my gf got pregnant unexpectedly, he never told me anything until today she confessed that she made ...
By nix930
Let me start by saying that I've had the same partner for almost 10 years...until one night on December 15, 2013 I ma...
By kujoejane24
8 to 9 weeks ago I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend June 2nd. A day or two after that I had sex with my ex. ...
By MommyOfTwo1214
Does all hospital do DNA testing? & how long does it take to get the results back?
By KimboRae
I have two males that are the possible father. I never kept it from either one of them! I told them both as soon as I...
By Slugger24
A quick recap....my girlfriend was working in New York and came home to visit me one weekend and we had unprotected s...
By DagonAtlasMommy
Okay, I slept with my Ex December 6, 2013 and my current Husband, December 8, 2013. I was still spotting from my per...
zooey_88Aug 01
zooey_88Jul 28
zooey_88Jul 28
By zooey_88
So i had a scan that dated me at 7 weeks i think , i dont have scan on me now but the ultra sound went with a due dat...
By MommyOfTwo1214
Does anyone know do hospital give DNA testing right after delivery?
Kjens12Jul 28
Ohh_BabyJul 28
By annon425
I had baby making with bf around my ovulation and then had a one night stand 2 weeks later when my period was a few ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank