Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
41 - 60 (of 2321) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
The Dr said by my levels I got pregnant around December 18th but i had sex with one possible father on the 8th and then the other one I h...
1 answer |
Okay so I'm gonna try to make this sound as simple as possible. I have a son thats almost 4 and his "dad" is still up in the air.My bf...
2 answers | 3 comments |
So my lmp was April 23... had sex with person A on 5/7 took the plan b three hours later. Had sex with person b 5/9 early morning multipl...
11 answers | 12 comments |
Hello all. I am looking for others who have taken a non invasive prenatal paternity test through DDC. I'm having a terrible time finding ...
1 answer |
I had sex with a girl on the 8th September 2015 I know the date as it was the day before my birthday. The girl had a baby on June 15th 20...
2 answers |
I slept with my boyfriend for 6 years. We split for a few days and I slept with a friend once. Then got back together . I've been on birt...
1 answer |
Help!! I am in the same boat. My LMP was August 9, 2016 I had sex with my (bf who became my ex who is now my bf confusing I know) on the...
1 answer |
My boyfriend and I were on a break and I had sex with someone else using a condom. This was on September 17th. I found out I was pregnant...
1 answer |
I have always had 30-31 day cycles Lmp Sept 25 Guy A Sept 15 took plan b Sept 16- period came on 9 days later on Sept 25, which was a...
2 answers | 8 comments |
So I'm 7 weeks pregnant. Before my ex and I broke up at the end of March (approximately 3/28), we removed my IUD and were trying to get...
2 answers | 5 comments |
So I have a few concerns, I am currently pregnant and I have worried all my pregnancy but over thinking a lot today. So I started my peri...
3 answers | 4 comments |
I had been in a relationship for 6 years and it has recently ended. Lets start with last date of my period... started 5/20-5/26 I have al...
1 answer |
Hi everyone i need some help and a little advice....Me and my husband been together for almost 3 1/2 years. Me and him were going thru a ...
2 answers |
Hi everyone! So I'm in a bit of a jam. My last period started march 26& I had unprotected sex with Guy 1 April 5,10&14. Which according t...
2 answers | 4 comments |
On February 8th I had a 6 week ultrasound that gave me a due date of October 4th. That has been consistent with her measuring just 2 days...
2 answers | 5 comments |
So my last period was April 28th my fertile window was may 6th thru 11th I had a neg ovulation test on monday morning than I took one Tue...
1 answer | 4 comments |
Straight to the point First date of LMP 5.4.2017 I had sex with my boyfriend on 11, 12 & 13th April I cheated on the 14th April...
1 answer | 2 comments |
So this may sound dumb but idk if I have a potential paternity case! My periods are like way irregular like I'll go a couple of months wi...
5 answers | 5 comments |
I had my last period aug. the 29 & I had sex with my boyfriend on September the 9 &13 & I had sex with another guy on the 18 of September...
3 answers | 8 comments |
I need a prenatal paternity test and was wondering if anyone has used prenatal paternities before?
5 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources