Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
41 - 60 (of 2144) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Okay November 26 2015 i had protected sex with a old friend we went for a little and i.made him stop he didnt *** inside of me my period ...
4 answers | 3 comments |
This girl I was with claims that she's pregnant. She's currently living with my family, my mother house. But she never showed me a pregna...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hello, I track my period and it's normal 27-28 day cycle my Lmp started on July 25th 2016. My due date based on lmp is May 1st. I had int...
2 answers | 2 comments |
On July 7th I went to the dr . Because I found out I was pregnant , the dr. Measured the baby to be 6w 5d. I let the Dr. know that I did ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Anyways back in 2013,I had sex with this female that I met through my cousin,well months later she told my cousin I got her pregnant,I di...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Hi I made the stupid mistake of sleeping with some one else but currently I am pregnant. I wanted to make sure on canceling out the chanc...
3 answers | 20 comments |
Hi Annie! I had my third ultrasound yesterday, December 9, which put me to 35w 3d. It gave me a due date of January 10, 2017. As you can ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I don't remember my last period. I think it was NOV 8-9. I had sex with someone I shouldn't have on the 10th unprotected he pulled out so...
1 answer |
Hey everyone. I've seen post similar to mine and this seems to be only place I feel comfortable asking nobody knows me. Okay here we g...
14 answers | 14 comments |
So I been having sex with my boyfriend all thru June and July well on July 4th I got my period and it lasted till the 7th and so after th...
2 answers | 5 comments |
Hi girls I know you've read my posts here just wanted to create another question/support group for us ladies currently expecting after do...
48 answers | 8 comments |
I need a prenatal paternity test and was wondering if anyone has used prenatal paternities before?
1 answer |
So guy #1 I slept with during the days of my ovulation and he did finish inside me. Guy #2 was about a week later maybe less and he pulle...
1 answer |
So Here is my timeline to help everyone out: May- stopped taking the pill June 6-10 period July 3-7 period Two weeks give or ta...
4 answers | 4 comments |
My lmp was june 23 , 2016 i had sex with my boyfriend that same day because i wasnt bleeding just yet , i finally bled that night of june...
6 answers | 2 comments |
I had sex with one of my coworkers....he came...twice, then I went home and my boyfriend wanted sex so I had sex with him as well. Both w...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Okay so I had sex with this guy 2 times both times condoms were used 1st time was around the end of May or begging of June. And I got my ...
2 answers |
Hey everyone
1 answer |
I need opinions. My lmp was September 13, which would make my ovulation date September 25. I had sex with guy #1 from September 18-23.Th...
2 answers | 22 comments |
Hi everyone I found out I'm pregnant today. The first day of my last period was on October 25th. My periods last 7 days & come every 29-3...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources