DNA / Paternity Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By LennaG
trying to figure out when I conceived and who the father is. My Ex boyfriend and I Had sex March 4th-6th, 11th-13th, ...
2037415 tn?1332169926
mushie156Jul 19
lkaykirkJul 18
By mushie156
If the father has proven paternity just that give him any type of custody?
By thesavagefinder
I took an Ancestry.com DNA test, I am part Chinese (maybe 5% - 20% on my mothers side), I've know this for most of my...
By CuriousSweets
Hi. I am confused. I had a period on Nov 13 -17 2015 and had sex Dec 5/6. I then had my period Dec 8 - 12. After that...
By Lorah93
I had unprotected sex with a guy on 23rd Dec and another guy on 26th Dec last year. Am 7months pregnant now and am co...
T3BJul 16
By TexasMom1211
My daughter is 7 months old and although I think she looks like my fiancé, it's always in the back of my mind about t...
By Jenjaybee Blank
I am 25 weeks pregnant and my pregnancy has been crazy since in the beginning i didn't know how far along i was so I ...
By kate_888 Blank
Alright, I'm new to this website but I need some opinions from anyone who feels like commenting. I recently found out...
T3BJul 13
Faith_KMay 25
Faith_KMay 24
By Faith_K Blank
Hi I understand the only way to be 100% sure is when a prenatal paternity test is done. Unfortunately, this option no...
By mysticc2288
Im currently 29 weeks pregnant (by dating scan at 5week 6days) so im due 24th September. im only just starting to ove...
By Nanota78
I had sex with my ex on 23rd November 2012 and my partner on 26th November and regularly after that.my baby had born ...
By Carr1e_Joe
Lmp was 23 May, I got the positive opk 4 June, and again on 5 June, negative on 6 June. I had sex with one of my part...
By Tillie7377
Okay so last year in June I had a period on the 15th until the 21st. I had sex like June 25th/June26th with my ex. In...
avanahhJul 08
avanahhJul 07
By avanahh
Hi! I am a bit worried about my ultrasound dates as I had my 12 weeks yesterday and they dated me 13 weeks. The ...
By Surrealdiz
Good day! I have a paternity question. Hopefully you can help as the math makes me dizzy from if they used your LMP a...
By Clare1234567
Hi ladies am 10 weeks & 6 days today when did I conceive? this is stressing me out, I've checked on sites & it's sayi...
By Minnie_7234
I am 19 weeks pregnant at the moment. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend almost everyday the month i conceived, ...
Btk88Jul 04
By Btk88
Had sex with one guy on 17 of december 2015 stupid stupid and my bf on /around 24 December. I don't remember my lmp b...
beka97Jul 01
beka97Jun 30
By beka97
I am eight weeks and three days along, according to my first ultra sound. I've had a steady boyfriend for 3 months no...
By Healthy_guy2
Unprotected sex with girlfriend. I never came inside of her ( I know, doesn't guarantee anything). She starts having ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources