Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
41 - 60 (of 2026) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I was with this friend for several months...we were completely comfortable with being friends as she was dating others and I was doing st...
1 answer
I'm here to ask a question and get general feedback... without any negativity or judgemental answers/comments.. So here's my problem. My ...
1 answer | 2 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    SamK18,    AnnieBrooke
My lmp was May 4th or 5th, 2016. I had sex May 11th with my ex boyfriend and he ejaculated inside of me, then had sex May 25th with a fri...
1 answer
Hi I understand the only way to be 100% sure is when a prenatal paternity test is done. Unfortunately, this option not available in my co...
25 answers | 4 comments
  Emily_MHModerator,    AnnieBrooke ,    Mollymom3,    T3B,    AnnieBrooke
I had sex on March 26th with a condom while me and my boyfriend were on a break. I then had my period on March 28th which was a full peri...
8 answers
  meganbp,    AnnieBrooke ,    meganbp,    meganbp,    meganbp
This is kinda embarrassing but I really need some peace of mind or some thoughts . So I had my last period beginning of March . I had sex...
8 answers | 2 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    le1213,    AnnieBrooke ,    le1213,    le1213
Hello, I had unprotected sex with this guy March 27,2016 & I got my period March 30, 2016. I had a normal period and then I got back wi...
2 answers | 2 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    Jaylahnoelle,    Jaylahnoelle,    AnnieBrooke
Hi I had sex with 2guys my last period was on June 15 I had sex with the first guy on June 25,26 and the second guy on June 28 which is m...
8 answers | 1 comment
  AnnieBrooke ,    Candacia,    AnnieBrooke ,    AnnieBrooke ,    Candacia
IF MY DUE DATE JANUARY 21 2017 & I MY LAST MENSTRUAL CYCLE WAS APRIL 16 2016 WHEN DID I GET PREGNANT?
2 answers
  AnnieBrooke ,    AnnieBrooke
OKAY. So I have been with my first partner for three months now. He never goes inside me but I don't use protection nor am I on birth con...
3 answers | 2 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    AnnieBrooke ,    Anomalychick,    Anomalychick,    Dianne88
Hi there. I'm trying to sort out my conception date. The day of my last period started on July 15th. I took a pregnancy test on the day o...
1 answer
My due date is Oct 24 I'm guessing I conceived Feb 1 I had intercourse with someone on the 22 nd of Jan and had intercourse with my babyf...
5 answers | 4 comments
  AnnieBrooke ,    Bettywilliams,    Bettywilliams,    AnnieBrooke ,    AnnieBrooke
Hi everyone! I'm currently 33 wks 4days pregnant and have been trying to figure out who the father is. My LMP was Nov 28 2015 and I had s...
15 answers | 7 comments
  Jpike31,    Twinmama2be,    Jpike31,    Twinmama2be,    AnnieBrooke
I slept with my fiance on 12, 16 and 18 June 2016, without a condom. The first date of my last menstrual period was on 07 June 2016, as w...
12 answers | 17 comments
  Jpike31,    NandyScholar,    AnnieBrooke ,    AnnieBrooke ,    NandyScholar
My son is 2 and a half months, his father came to see him 3 times so far and about a month ago he said he's not sure it's his and wants t...
2 answers
  AnnieBrooke ,    sweetbee3
I'm so scared even typing this. My last period was August 24,2015 or August 23,2015 I'm certain it was either on of those dates. My perio...
11 answers | 1 comment
  leahbby,    AnnieBrooke ,    leahbby,    leahbby,    AnnieBrooke
Hello, I am 34 weeks pregnant with a beautiful baby girl. I'm concerned, as I thought I had it figured out but had bumped into something ...
4 answers | 1 comment
Had sex with man A end of Feb Bled first week of March ( not heavy ) Had sex with Man B March Missed April period Found out I was ...
1 answer
Ok I'm scared I had sex with this guy 2.12.2016 then had sex with my boyfriend n that month n n march I had my period march 13th 14th 15t...
7 answers
  AnnieBrooke ,    Reas24,    Reas24,    AnnieBrooke ,    Reas24
Can a sex on 22nd Oct produce a baby born on 8th August?
5 answers | 3 comments
  imtuma,    sweetbee3,    imtuma,    AnnieBrooke ,    imtuma
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources