Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
61 - 80 (of 1879) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
When early scan and dating scan don't quite tie in what would you trust to be more accurate?
3 answers |
So my lmp was September 5th, i am currently 30w 6d, my due date is June 11. I had sex with one guy September 18 going into the 19 and had...
2 answers |
Me and my husband recently gotten married March 8. We have been in a long distance relationship for our whole relationship. However in De...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I'm new to this. I recently found out I am pregnant. My LMP was 27th Dec 2015 and (according to ovulation calculator) I was ovula...
13 answers | 2 comments |
Firstly apologies for this long winded post, I am at my wits end and need some advice! Ok, so my baby is due on 6th May (the closer it'...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I am currently pregnant, I have always had irregular periods my last one was October 15-21 2015.. I took a pregnancy test on Jan 11 and i...
8 answers |
vbx
Sir x came to US on 23 May 2015, She raped me on 20 Jun or later, it was only once, we both are at the age group of 34,on 3 Mar 2016 she...
1 answer |
My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years and have been trying to conceive for a year & a half. He is 32 and I am 28. I have one ...
9 answers | 3 comments |
Hello everyone, okay so me and my boyfriend seperated at the end of October due to me finding out he cheated. I had sex October 31 Hallow...
8 answers |
So I was taken advantage of on October 31 I was ashamed to tell my bf because I should have never put myself in that position. I started ...
10 answers | 8 comments |
I had an early ultrasound in the UK and was told it did not have '2 weeks factored in' and it was in fact based in size of baby! On being...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Please help me. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it shows positive. My last lmp is 15 february, my cycle is 28-29 days. I had PRO...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Firstly apologies for this long winded post, I am at my wits end and need some advice! Ok, so my baby is due on 6th May (the closer i...
2 answers | 3 comments |
You all can call me REEVES and I appreciate the insight. Okay, so this is quite a dilemma of mine, I hope I can explain this well. An...
6 answers | 4 comments |
Firstly apologies for this long winded post, I am at my wits end and need some advice! Ok, so my baby is due on 6th May (the closer it'...
6 answers |
Hi, I really hope someone can give me some advice. I'm freaking out. I had my LMP on February 3, 2016. My cycles have always been bet...
2 answers |
Hello everyone. According to my ultrasound I am due 8.28.16. According to my LMP I was due 9.5.16. The problem is: I had sex 1 time with ...
4 answers |
I had sex with my husband on the feb 3rd n everyday before that,I then had sex with an ex on the 5th now Im pregnant and not sure who the...
7 answers | 3 comments |
So I just gave birth to my newborn baby a month ago and recently confessed to my spouse whom I have a child with already that the newborn...
6 answers |
Hi , my last period was on 13 febuary and i had sex on the 14th and 21st , i am 5 weeks and 6 days pregnant my qn is when did i conceive.
4 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...