Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
61 - 80 (of 2176) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My last cycle was April 18 2016 I'm due Jan 23 2017 .. I had intercourse with 2 different guys .. me and the first guy was talking we did...
2 answers | 10 comments |
Hi I'm new here but I have been searching online whilst awake most of the night worrying. I stupidly had drunken protected sex which di...
1 answer | 3 comments |
I'm really hoping someone could just help me rule out atlist 1 guy as this has been eating me up the whole pregnancy.I no only a DNA is a...
3 answers | 2 comments |
I am 6 months pregnant now and I couldn't have a happy pregnancy because of this dilemma. My LMP was on March 16, 2016 (Feb. 4, 2016 was ...
7 answers | 27 comments |
I had my daughter Dec. 15th I was due the 12th based off my first US at 16 weeks. She weighed a little over 6 lbs and is perfect. I had r...
3 answers | 2 comments |
So long story short my gf recently had a baby on Dec. 3rd. We broke up awhile and each did our own thing but we got back together.. she d...
5 answers |
Guy A I was with May 3rd, he started without a condom but then put one on and finished in condom. Guy B I was with on my birthday which w...
6 answers | 5 comments |
So I had sex March 1st (without a condom for a few minutes then he put one on) and then March 9th and forward with someone I began dating...
6 answers | 7 comments |
my last period was October 8th-12th.i ovulated October 25,i had unprotected sex with guy 1 on October 11,i know sperm can live inside for...
2 answers | 4 comments |
I had my LO on Nov. 29th, I was due Nov. 27th. Wondering what dates of sex could have led to my pregnancy out of curiosity. I'm pretty su...
10 answers | 3 comments |
Okay November 26 2015 i had protected sex with a old friend we went for a little and i.made him stop he didnt *** inside of me my period ...
4 answers | 3 comments |
This girl I was with claims that she's pregnant. She's currently living with my family, my mother house. But she never showed me a pregna...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hello, I track my period and it's normal 27-28 day cycle my Lmp started on July 25th 2016. My due date based on lmp is May 1st. I had int...
2 answers | 2 comments |
On July 7th I went to the dr . Because I found out I was pregnant , the dr. Measured the baby to be 6w 5d. I let the Dr. know that I did ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Anyways back in 2013,I had sex with this female that I met through my cousin,well months later she told my cousin I got her pregnant,I di...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Hi I made the stupid mistake of sleeping with some one else but currently I am pregnant. I wanted to make sure on canceling out the chanc...
3 answers | 20 comments |
Hi Annie! I had my third ultrasound yesterday, December 9, which put me to 35w 3d. It gave me a due date of January 10, 2017. As you can ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I don't remember my last period. I think it was NOV 8-9. I had sex with someone I shouldn't have on the 10th unprotected he pulled out so...
1 answer |
Hey everyone. I've seen post similar to mine and this seems to be only place I feel comfortable asking nobody knows me. Okay here we g...
14 answers | 14 comments |
So I been having sex with my boyfriend all thru June and July well on July 4th I got my period and it lasted till the 7th and so after th...
2 answers | 5 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources