Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
61 - 80 (of 2238) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
my last period was October 8th-12th.i ovulated October 25,i had unprotected sex with guy A on October 11,i know sperm can live inside for...
2 answers | 1 comment |
On Jan 4th I had drinks (not a drinker) and a guy and I had sex in which I feel I was taken advantage of because I was really out of it b...
6 answers | 5 comments |
I found out I was pregnant late on, after I started to redate an ex from the past. We are still together now. We were apart for awhile an...
4 answers | 7 comments |
My last cycle was July 3 or 4 I had sex 11-15 with one person then again on the 20 of July with guy -B.. who could be the father
3 answers | 2 comments |
I was with one girl one time on March 7th and she had the baby on Dec 22nd but I seen early on that she posted her due date on fb as Jan...
2 answers |
Hello I am 30 weeks pregnant right now my expected due date is April 20 is there any way my ex could be the father if we had sex on sept ...
2 answers | 3 comments |
Last Period Started: Jan 6 2017- Jan 10,2017 Sex Partner 1: Jan 14,2017 Sex Partner 2: Jan 19, 2017 Next period suppose to start Fe...
1 answer | 3 comments |
Hi, would really appreciate some clarity please. I have a baby boy now but want to confirm who the father is although I have a fair id...
7 answers | 4 comments |
My girl had a baby Nov. 25th. She was due Nov 22nd based off US at 17w3d (first one) Had one weeks later for gender (boy) that was onl...
7 answers | 2 comments |
Recently I have had a beautiful baby boy early December 31st. I was due Dec 28th My Dillemia is that I had sex with2 partners One wa...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Please help, any insight (no judgement please). I had sex July 5th with my boyfriend. We broke up in the middle of July and reconciled in...
1 answer | 5 comments |
Hi! I am currently pregnant and in my first trimester. My last period began 11/30/16. My average length (based on a period app) is 34 day...
3 answers |
ok I had sex with two different guys the first guy1 I had sex with was jan 1 jan 12 jan 20 2017 I had got my period jan 3rd and its las...
1 answer |
Is it medically possible that guy B is my baby daddy? 28 day cycle typically, had sex no condoms but no ejaculation inside of me early...
2 answers | 2 comments |
So I had unprotected sex with a friend in December when I was in LA. The 4th to be exact. I find out that she is pregnant but she says it...
4 answers | 10 comments |
My boyfriend cheated on me from Jan 27th til about Feb 3rd, she said that she was due for a period on Feb 1st, but it has not come. What ...
1 answer |
so im 13 weeks And 4 Days i had sex with one guy on oct 24 and had sex with my boyfriend on nov 18 i went to the hospital on nov 25 they...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I had sex with my boyfriend when im fertile on dec 16 and I had a one night stand with the other guy on dec 17. After that i had sex witn...
1 answer |
Hello I'm in a situation me and my ex broke up last November and started talking again a month later she is pregnant we've been together ...
1 answer | 2 comments |
Hi Could anyone help with me working out my conception date I will give as much information as possible; Due date 10th december confirm...
4 answers | 6 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources