Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
61 - 80 (of 2321) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
To cut directly to the topic, my LMP was April 9th. I slept with Guy A on 4/12 (cd4), 4/16 (cd8), and 4/25 (cd17). I slept with Guy B onc...
1 answer |
So my last period was febuarary 20th and my periods are very normal the 20th of every month and last no more than 4 days . Well I had sex...
1 answer |
me and my boyfriend broke up on febuary 18th I had intercourse with someone else on feb 19 but used protection..when I found out I was pr...
2 answers | 4 comments |
My LMP was November 06, 2016. Had protected sex with a condom with guy A on November 11, 2016 day 6. I was still on my period. Had unprot...
1 answer | 6 comments |
Hi - I live in the Uk and did the DDC prenatal paternity test. It came back as a exclusion. \Baby now born and doesnt look like either fa...
1 answer |
So i have done A LOT of research on DDC's non invasive prenatal paternity test. but i am very interested in knowing some results from rev...
21 answers |
Gv
Hi.I had unprotected sex October 29th 2016.Though we had unprotected sex he pulled out. Though he pulled out he wiped it off but went bac...
2 answers | 4 comments |
So I slept with my ex on march 3 and 4th. Then slept with my bf 5th 7th and 9th. First ultrasound said 6 weeks on April 6th second ultra ...
2 answers |
Need some help: I found out I was pregnant in February. I had sex with my partner all of January unprotected on the 13, 14, 17, 18., ...
2 answers | 8 comments |
I am concerned, I am pregnant and have had my first scan and am due November 11th. after splitting from my fiancé at the end of january I...
1 answer | 2 comments |
I had my last period on December 24, 2016, my cycles have been a bit irregular in the past few months but prior to they were about 33-35 ...
2 answers | 9 comments |
Had sex with guy 1 april 1st, Had my period april 15th-20th. Had sex with guy 2 on april 28. Took pregnancy test on may 20th and it was p...
1 answer |
Not a nice thing to have to ask but unfortunately have found myself in this situation. My last period I had began on 18th April 2017 a Tu...
1 answer | 1 comment |
The ultrasound was done on March 20th of this year 2017. She says she slept with the other man 11 weeks before(march 20th) and me 5 weeks...
2 answers | 11 comments |
I had a one night stand with a friend on the 18th feb. She is now pregnant and due on the 13 Nov. She says her midwife told her that she ...
4 answers |
Please don't judge, very stressed out. I was with 2 men back in August 2016 during my fertile window period and found out that I was pre...
3 answers | 2 comments |
So, to start I'm going to sound like a teenage girl who needs dr. Phil or the jerry springer. Everyone has skeletons in their closet and...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello! If I had unprotected sex on January 9 and January 17 what week was it that I could have gotten pregnant? I had an ultrasound done ...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm in a rather unique situation me and this woman has a child about 7 weeks ago and I'm about to find out through a DNA test t...
2 answers | 9 comments |
From Pregnancy I don't know who the father is ? Kingkayla91011 Posted 04/23/2017 It makes me sound slutty but I had sex Septemb...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources