Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
61 - 80 (of 1984) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 19 weeks pregnant at the moment. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend almost everyday the month i conceived, but on the 7th i had...
1 answer |
Had sex with one guy on 17 of december 2015 stupid stupid and my bf on /around 24 December. I don't remember my lmp but sometime from9-14...
2 answers |
I am eight weeks and three days along, according to my first ultra sound. I've had a steady boyfriend for 3 months now, but I was sexuall...
10 answers |
Unprotected sex with girlfriend. I never came inside of her ( I know, doesn't guarantee anything). She starts having strong pains, we sto...
7 answers | 1 comment |
My girlfriend is 14 weeks pregnant today (28/06/2016). 14 weeks is the date given by ultrasound but this also exactly matches her LMP of ...
5 answers | 6 comments |
Hello, I had intercourse with a girl nearly 10 weeks ago on April 28. She also had intercourse with a Guy 6 weeks ago on May 18. Last Tue...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Last mentural cycle 05/20/16... Average 29- 30 cycle length Guy #1 sex- 05/27- pulled out Guy #2 sex 06/03... Purposely left it in ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
im pregnant not knowing whos the father . im due jan 3rd my last period was march 28th . i had unprotected sex with my bf april 8th 10th ...
1 answer |
Okay so im about 25 weeks pregnant today. And the doctors said that my last day of my lmo is december30,2015 and that isnt correct. I had...
1 answer |
I don't know if this is the worst story you've ever heard but it's the worst story I have been with my boyfriend for over 5+ years. As cr...
1 answer |
Okay to start- Based on my LMP 11-06-2015 I am currently 32 weeks 4 days. Like I said my LMP was 11-6-15. I had sex one time with o...
3 answers | 4 comments |
I really hope I'm writing to a real person / OBGYN I had a doctor appointment on 06/16/16 , 2 weeks after a positive pregnancy test . I...
1 answer |
The first day of my last cycle was April 22nd. My bf and I pretty much have sex everyday. Except when my cycle is on. I had sex with some...
3 answers | 2 comments |
How accurate is home parternity test i went with DDDC center they were real nice and test came. In rather quick but only tested one possi...
3 answers | 5 comments |
I came into a problem of not sure who the father of my child is..may 5 was the day I stopped my period and me and my partner had unprotec...
10 answers |
My cycles are about 35 days. I had sex with someone 12 days after my period, then had sex with my ex on day 20.. Now i am pregnant. Who...
8 answers | 5 comments |
Hi there, I had unprotected sex (Withdrawal method) from 18th - 21st of January'16 with Guy A. Took Plan B because I was afraid of pr...
6 answers |
Hi, I am a little confused on how to calculate my conception date. The first day of my last period was October 20th (actual bleeding no...
6 answers | 3 comments |
the first day of last period was jan 11 im 33 days between cycles ovulation chart says im fertile 27 of jan to 1 of feb had sex with guy ...
18 answers | 2 comments |
I have had protected intercourse with a girl twice around the 3rd of May. She told me today, June 10, that she took a home pregnancy tes...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources