Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
61 - 80 (of 2093) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Here are some facts: LMP: Apr-15 Due date based on APP: Jan-20-2017 Intercourse 1: Apr-24 (unprotected eject inside) Intercourse ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
My last period was January 8th, but I am irregular. They come every month but not on the same day as I got it the month before. On Januar...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I've took the harmony test 3 times and the test has came back with not enough fetal DNA. Has anyone else had this problem?
4 answers |
Ok so hears the problem I have On 2/27/16 was the start of my last period. On 3/2/16 I cheated on my husband. On 5/5/16 I hady first vagi...
4 answers |
I had symptoms of pregnancy in September I had 3weeks of period my is irregular. I broke up with father1 and oct4,5 had sex with possible...
1 answer |
Ok so my LMP was July 2-6. It was a 27 day cycle. I had sex with my BF July 7 a day after my period and another guy July 11. Then my BF a...
1 answer |
I have a question with ultrasound accuracy. My last menstrual period was 08-10-16. I had unprotected sex 08-20-2016 to 08-24-2016 with e...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Hi there, Im aged 30 and for the first time in my life, Ive done something which I hugely regret and am deeply ashamed of. I'm in such...
3 answers | 1 comment |
I've done a lot of research myself but would like some other opinions on this matter as well. I am 18 weeks today. My due date my OB gave...
6 answers | 8 comments |
I've had the same blood work come back 3 times with low fetal DNA, has had anyone else had this problem and if so what was the outcome
3 answers | 1 comment |
I had sex with 2 guys, guy1 was early December and guy2 was on the 26th December.my lmp was on th 23rd of November.my baby was born on th...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I had sex with this girl on July 22 she is claiming she is pregnant by me and her due date is April 24. She is currently 10 weeks pregnan...
3 answers |
I found out i was pregnant when i was approximately5mnths accoriding to ultrasound. I had sex in august and in october of the previous ye...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So I'm pretty panicked. I had sex with someone on March 26th but we definitely used a condom and I regret it so much, tbh I completely fo...
2 answers |
So here goes, about 5-6 months ago i met this girl in a club and had sex with her on our first encounter (we were pretty drunk). I did no...
7 answers | 5 comments |
hello . on March 10th 2016 I found out I was 8 weeks & 5 days pregnant . I had two sexual encounters in January . One that started out wi...
3 answers | 4 comments |
Hello I'm currently 19 weeks 5 days. I have a normal 28 days cycle it's like clock work. My lmp was 4/6-11 my doctor says conseption was...
1 answer |
I'm scared my BF might not be the father of my unborn child. &' 20 weeks on Friday and doctors say my due date is 2/10/17 my lmp was 4/6-...
1 answer |
Hi, I'm concerned about the accuracy of my due date/ conception date. I have irregular cycles that average for the most part around 26...
6 answers | 8 comments |
Hello. My baby was born on August 30th and everything happened naturally. No inductions or anything. I've been doing the whole "conceptio...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources