Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
61 - 80 (of 2287) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
To start of the story I met this guy a while back from a friend around January we all decided to get an apartment together. The guy and i...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Quick recap. I have a few months dating my girl and recently found out that I will be a father. So we go see the doctors and she mentions...
2 answers | 3 comments |
So i had sex with two different guys , guy #1 was just a random guy i met that i actually liked i mean who wouldnt like a fit guy with bi...
3 answers | 10 comments |
I had sex unprotected with a guy a day before ovulation and another guy the day of ovulation and now I'm pregnant who is the father
4 answers | 27 comments |
So me and my s/o separated October 14... We are currently back together I'm just wondering. I'll be 27 weeks pregnant this Thursday. Du...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I am 17 weeks pregnant. My lmp was 13th dec..i had unprotected sex with someone on CD 5 17th dec and possibly CD6 18th dec (am)... ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Can I be the father if I was out of the. Ountry until January 5
10 answers | 10 comments |
Okay so I cheated on my boyfriend With A Friend Of Mines On August 2 the guy said that he didn't ejaculate inside me that night but I'm n...
1 answer |
Honestly I really don't know how to put this. I had sex with two guys the same night (March 7)First guy I used protection with and the se...
1 answer | 4 comments |
So I had sex with this guy on December 28. I also had sex with my boyfriend on January 6 & 23. I got my period on January 9-10 but miss...
1 answer |
Hi, thanks in advance for your help! my "LMP" was on October 8th/ 2016, only 2 days, less blood than usual... On September 22th, I made a...
2 answers | 4 comments |
Okay so here's my issue... I'm 26 weeks and 2 days. I cheated on my boyfriend ONE TIME. after a break over some issues we were having... ...
1 answer |
My ex girlfriend is 30weeks 1day today,her due date is June 12,2017,I was wondering if you could help me with a date of concepton to help me
6 answers | 2 comments |
I have a friend who I love dearly but I need help on this one you guys. Okay, so she was telling me that she got pregnant around the time...
2 answers |
My husband came and told me that he possibly got someone else pregnant and I spoke to her which she said she is due November 1st from ult...
7 answers |
So, I need help figuring out who conceived my baby, if I am pregnant. First day of my last period was March 5th. First day of fertile...
4 answers |
Okay, so this girl wants a DNA TEST from my boyfriend. he said the last time they had sex was around December 2014 before Christmas. I a...
1 answer | 4 comments |
Please don't judge....I'm pregnant and slept with two different men. Im not sure who the father is. Guy A was a one night stand situation...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Considering having a DNA prenatal DNA test, been reading reviews for the past 5 days and I'm getting negative reviews about inaccurate re...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I need help. My cycle is normally 28/29 days. My LMP started oct 17 2016 ended oct 23 (6days). I had sex with guy 1 oct 31/1 and guy 2 (...
1 answer | 7 comments |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources