Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
61 - 80 (of 1910) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had sex on March 26th with a condom while me and my boyfriend were on a break. I then had my period on March 28th which was a full peri...
3 answers |
idk
Okay i had sex with two different guys in a row.. i had sex with a guy a on october 18th, and then i had sex with guy B on the 19th and 2...
7 answers | 1 comment |
L16
I'm doing this for a friend because she is too scared right now. She was dating a man for awhile. While on her period, close to the end o...
4 answers |
18025868 tn?1462469908
Hi. I had sex with 2 different guys (just one day apart) right on the estimated start of my fertility window. My fertility calculator app...
2 answers |
my situation........ in between relationship. LMP 2/1/16, cycle runs for 3-4 days. Unable to determine ovulation date i can be irregular ...
4 answers |
So i have a situation that is eating at me daily. I was intimate with two guys around my fertile window. I have a 28 day cycle. My period...
3 answers |
The internet these days are full of sites offering 'peace of mind' motherless DNA tests where paternity would be able to be tested withou...
1 answer |
So my periods are not regular. I had Sex March 3rd with a guy. We did use a condom. But he did put his penis inside me twice before he pu...
3 answers |
Please need help.. I am 39 pregnant it was horrible pregnancy my live I keep thinking who's my baby dad.. I made bad mistake I had sex w...
2 answers |
Recently had a dna paternity test when my girl was about 3 weeks old. I had it done at a facility who then sent it to DDC in Ohio. I've r...
10 answers |
I have a problem that has been worrying me about my pregnancy. I was single at the time of conception and had intercourse with man A on J...
Hi my names Taylor, and im currently 27 weeks pregnant. My LMP was October 20th 2015. I slept with 2 guys a week apart. Man #1 i slept wi...
12 answers |
When did I get pregnant ! I had sex February 13-16 and had an irregular period on the 26th (I never have irregular periods) then March 8t...
2 answers |
Ok, so I'm having a hard time deciding what I want to do with my pregnancy. First day of my last period was March 23-28. My usual cycle i...
2 answers | 2 comments |
my last period was march 6..i ovulated (according to ***************.com) march 22-26. i had unprotected sex with guy 1 on march 21..i kn...
24 answers | 1 comment |
I am using pills because I have a boyfriend, im planning to broke him up so I decided not to see him for almost one month and started to ...
9 answers | 1 comment |
Hi there, I just found out I am 5 weeks pregnant. But I am not exactly sure who the father is. The first day of my last period was March ...
3 answers |
As of right now I am 18 weeks pregnant. My Edd is 9/22/16 I'm trying to figure out who the father is.. please no judging. I was in a 10 y...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I had my doubts about paternity I conceived in JUNE LMP 6/2 I have 28-30 cycles.... I had intercourse with partner A 6/14 6/17 partner B...
87 answers | 4 comments |
I recently tested with DDC for a prenatal paternity test. I talked the guy who I didn't want to be the father into taking the test. They ...
20 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...