Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
81 - 100 (of 1883) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had sex with my husband on the feb 3rd n everyday before that,I then had sex with an ex on the 5th now Im pregnant and not sure who the...
7 answers | 3 comments |
So I just gave birth to my newborn baby a month ago and recently confessed to my spouse whom I have a child with already that the newborn...
6 answers |
Hi , my last period was on 13 febuary and i had sex on the 14th and 21st , i am 5 weeks and 6 days pregnant my qn is when did i conceive.
4 answers |
I had a one night stand with a guy on Oct. 16th, 2015 and got my period Oct. 23rd, 2015. After that day and ever since I have been having...
1 answer |
I had sex on the 17th of Feb with guy #1 and he ejaculated in me and also also on the 18th of Feb with guy #2, he also ejaculated in me a...
2 answers |
Hi i need yall help: ok i had sex with my boyfriend oct 21, 2016 the next day i had sex with my daughters father oct 22, 2016 The next mo...
1 answer |
due
Okay i had sex with two different guys in a row.. i had sex with a guy a on october 18th, and then i had sex with guy B on the 19th and 2...
2 answers | 3 comments |
I'm very confused about when I got pregnant. I had sex with a guy on Aug.25 and he (pulled out). I also had sex with my boyfriend that la...
94 answers |
my LMP first day was 3rd march...i hav a 28 day cycle...on day 10 an day 14 (wednesday)i had unprotected sex, with my boyfriend..i did no...
6 answers |
I was with two men. My periods are super irregular. I had my period December 2014. No period January 2015, and then a period at the end ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
i found out I was pregnant unexpectedly. with my periods being irregularit's hard for me to pin point any actual dates. i was given my fi...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Ok so I am 5 months pregnant, I am due July 8th.. I had sex around October 16th and somewhere around October 23.. Can you guys give me yo...
3 answers | 5 comments |
I would like to know the outcome of anyone else out there who had this non invasive test done through Ravgen where the results came back ...
5 answers |
Hi my girlfriend and I have been together for two years, we had been having problems around the time she had gotten pregnant and decided ...
10 answers |
So, me and this girl I meet had sex the first time we met and I never came inside her at all. Well, a week later she tells me she is preg...
15 answers | 1 comment |
The reason why I questioned paternity even though I knew the January guy was the father was bc my baby came out really dark.. All of my o...
3 answers |
Hi I am really concerned about my due date I found out I was pregnant and the beginning of July and have my first scan and they said I wa...
3 answers |
Hi I would like to know your opinion. I had intercourse with 2 men. GUY 1: I had sex last 14th September. He didn’t ejaculate insid...
9 answers |
I had sex with Father A at the beginning of June, I had sex with Father B after the 18th of June. I was due February 29th, but actually h...
1 answer |
My last period was from May 26-29 & my fiancé & I were together from May 27-June 2. During this time we had had sex from the 27th to the ...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...