Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
81 - 100 (of 1952) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I feel sick having to even ask this question but I split up with my boyfriend for two weeks or rather he split up with me after a very tu...
12 answers | 5 comments |
Hey peeps! Kinda confused on who is the father of my child. Ok rewind to June 2013. I had sex with guy one on June 26, 2013. My last peri...
7 answers |
i want to know that who could be the father of my child.i sleep with my bf on the 31 december and sleep with my ex on 01 january so am co...
5 answers |
So I had my prenatal paternity test done in August and I obtained the much desired he can't ve excluded as the father result. Now that I ...
32 answers | 6 comments |
Okay so I messed around with my ex on November 20-21 and he never stuck it in but he got close. Then I started my period October 31st. An...
1 answer |
Okay so I need some advice. Me and my boyfriend of 4 years have been ttc since sept 2015, with no luck as of yet. I have recently been tr...
2 answers |
Okay so I am a bit confused on how to figure out how an ultrasound measures the baby to get the age. My last period was March 5. I had se...
1 answer |
I need help! This is my story! My LMP started September 11th and ended September 16th, 2015. I was with a guy a dated briefly and we had ...
7 answers |
I am 15 weeks and 2-3 days pregnant. My First day of my last period was Jan 22. And had sex on the 27th and with a different guy on Feb 5...
5 answers | 8 comments |
My period was Oct 4th - Oct 8th --had sex with an ex during a break up on the 12th and then with my boyfriend on the 24th when we got bac...
42 answers | 10 comments |
Ok so I'm pregnant yay but not yay tbh I'm not even happy fr but I have a question. My calendar says my ovulation date was on the 6th of ...
8 answers |
I had sex with my ex in March on the 26th I got my period the 7th of april it was a full heavy period then I got with my boyfriend and ha...
1 answer |
My last cycle was March 31st which would put my ovulation date as the 14th. My cycles are not usually every 28 days they are more like e...
1 answer |
I had sex with my boyfriend. I did have "spotting" a week after for 2-3 days. My boyfriend and I got into a fight because he cheated on m...
2 answers |
I had sex on March 26th with a condom while me and my boyfriend were on a break. I then had my period on March 28th which was a full peri...
3 answers |
idk
Okay i had sex with two different guys in a row.. i had sex with a guy a on october 18th, and then i had sex with guy B on the 19th and 2...
7 answers | 1 comment |
L16
I'm doing this for a friend because she is too scared right now. She was dating a man for awhile. While on her period, close to the end o...
4 answers |
18025868 tn?1462469908
Hi. I had sex with 2 different guys (just one day apart) right on the estimated start of my fertility window. My fertility calculator app...
2 answers |
my situation........ in between relationship. LMP 2/1/16, cycle runs for 3-4 days. Unable to determine ovulation date i can be irregular ...
4 answers |
So i have a situation that is eating at me daily. I was intimate with two guys around my fertile window. I have a 28 day cycle. My period...
3 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
2080231 tn?1444937185
Blank
dianaexoh