Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
81 - 100 (of 1916) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi there, I just found out I am 5 weeks pregnant. But I am not exactly sure who the father is. The first day of my last period was March ...
3 answers |
As of right now I am 18 weeks pregnant. My Edd is 9/22/16 I'm trying to figure out who the father is.. please no judging. I was in a 10 y...
2 answers | 2 comments |
I had my doubts about paternity I conceived in JUNE LMP 6/2 I have 28-30 cycles.... I had intercourse with partner A 6/14 6/17 partner B...
87 answers | 4 comments |
I recently tested with DDC for a prenatal paternity test. I talked the guy who I didn't want to be the father into taking the test. They ...
20 answers |
I've been seeing the same guy for almost 5 years and never gotten pregnant we got into a fight beginning of March and I slept with someon...
4 answers |
Don't judge and please bear with me here.. So on June 24 2013 myself and guy A were messing around but did NOT have sex. He fingered m...
8 answers | 10 comments |
I'm so scared even typing this. My last period was August 24,2015 or August 23,2015 I'm certain it was either on of those dates. My perio...
8 answers | 1 comment |
Me and my ex had sex January 20th, 2014 she became pregnant and the baby had a due date of October 27th. 5 months after he was born it ca...
2 answers |
I have had a lot of anxiety over this i am pregnant and had sex with two guys 3 weeks apart.. I have told both but i am still worried. I ...
10 answers |
My due date is Aug 1st.. I had my first ultrasound on Jan 21 & it showed me to be 12 weeks & 3 days. I then had a uktrasound on March 17t...
1 answer |
Hi, I have a quick clarification of my conception date. This is my scenario, Jan 14 to 19th was my approx ovulation period and Jan 10,14...
6 answers | 1 comment |
Any results from DDC with non invasive testing that were correct? I don't need to read anything negative about this company! Thank...
3 answers | 1 comment |
can someone please help me? I had my period in October, no later than the 27th ( I think it was earlier but can't be sure. I slept with m...
12 answers | 3 comments |
When early scan and dating scan don't quite tie in what would you trust to be more accurate?
3 answers |
So my lmp was September 5th, i am currently 30w 6d, my due date is June 11. I had sex with one guy September 18 going into the 19 and had...
2 answers |
Me and my husband recently gotten married March 8. We have been in a long distance relationship for our whole relationship. However in De...
3 answers | 1 comment |
Hi, I'm new to this. I recently found out I am pregnant. My LMP was 27th Dec 2015 and (according to ovulation calculator) I was ovula...
13 answers | 2 comments |
Firstly apologies for this long winded post, I am at my wits end and need some advice! Ok, so my baby is due on 6th May (the closer it'...
10 answers | 1 comment |
I am currently pregnant, I have always had irregular periods my last one was October 15-21 2015.. I took a pregnancy test on Jan 11 and i...
8 answers |
vbx
Sir x came to US on 23 May 2015, She raped me on 20 Jun or later, it was only once, we both are at the age group of 34,on 3 Mar 2016 she...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
Top Pregnancy Answerers
2080231 tn?1444937185
Blank
dianaexoh