DNA / Paternity Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By babylea2015
I had sex with my ex twice protected sex while my boyfriend and I where separated for a month and half.i had unprotec...
kimm25Feb 22
kimm25Feb 05
kimm25Feb 04
By kimm25
I got my period on the 1st of Oct. ended on the 5th. Had sex with my bf all the way till 16. and then another guy on ...
By Elephant29
I forgot to allow the swab to air Dry for full half am hour before sealing envelope? It wasn't very clear that I ha...
By AbriellaAnna
hi, the first day of my last period was July 1st and i slept with my ex on July 5th. We were broken up and I slept wi...
By Elephant29
Looking for advice / opinions . Out of Which two potential fathers I should dna test want to test the one it's more ...
By Kitty_cow12
So I think I might be pregnant with another mans child. On October 3rd, I had drunk car sex with a guy I hardly knew ...
By tanishaaaa
i was with 2 men. the 1st i slept with in july and the first week of august. 2nd man i slept with from august 8/9th u...
By tanishaaaa
i was with 2 men. the 1st i slept with in july and the first week of august. 2nd man i slept with from august 8/9th u...
By Pash36
Hi I have a quick question. My son and boyfriend did a paternity test and 20 markers was tested and they both matched...
elibel913Feb 19
elibel913Feb 19
Emalee132Feb 19
By tanishaaaa
RockRoseFeb 19
By Mandy0808
Made a bad decision and now confused. Slept with current boyfriend and ex-boyfriend around the same time and am now p...
By BRIGHTEYEZ75
She didn't tell him before she had the baby it was his it took a few months or something after she put her up for ado...
CrappleFeb 18
elibel913Feb 18
elibel913Feb 18
By Crapple
I slept with a girl on Jan 18. She was with her ex on Jan 3. On Feb 10 she says she is 4 weeks pregnant. She says she...
rsh28Feb 18
rsh28Feb 18
rsh28Feb 18
By rsh28
My LMP was 12/23/14. I am 100% positive of this. During this month though, I was 1 week late. And my period was light...
By brittnwebb
Hi, i am currently as of today 16 weeks and 4 days. I cannot remember having intercourse other than october 5th. befo...
By fancynicole123
So my best friend cheated on her boyfriend a while back with her ex. She swears that it didn't even last 2 seconds be...
10104636_tn?1412145816
By theawesomejuju
So I just had a dna test done to see if my daughter's my bfs baby or my exbf baby girl. My heart tells me so much she...
By smejia
Hey I need a few answers. My last missed period was december 10. Lasted for about 7 days. I had sex with a partner on...
By ittybittygirl
My LMP was October 17th 2014.  I had sex with one man on Oct. 27.im not sure when I ovulated. (Cuz I thought I would ...
By ittybittygirl
My LMP was October 17th 2014.  I had sex with one man on Oct. 27.  That around 2 week after my LMP, im not sure when ...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
748543_tn?1371753642
Blank
TMJ/TMJ The Connection Between Teet...
Jan 27 by Hamidreza Nassery , DMD, FICOI, FAGDBlank
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank