Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
81 - 100 (of 2352) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So I'm 7 weeks pregnant. Before my ex and I broke up at the end of March (approximately 3/28), we removed my IUD and were trying to get...
2 answers | 5 comments |
So I have a few concerns, I am currently pregnant and I have worried all my pregnancy but over thinking a lot today. So I started my peri...
3 answers | 4 comments |
I had been in a relationship for 6 years and it has recently ended. Lets start with last date of my period... started 5/20-5/26 I have al...
1 answer |
Hi everyone i need some help and a little advice....Me and my husband been together for almost 3 1/2 years. Me and him were going thru a ...
2 answers |
Hi everyone! So I'm in a bit of a jam. My last period started march 26& I had unprotected sex with Guy 1 April 5,10&14. Which according t...
2 answers | 4 comments |
On February 8th I had a 6 week ultrasound that gave me a due date of October 4th. That has been consistent with her measuring just 2 days...
2 answers | 5 comments |
So my last period was April 28th my fertile window was may 6th thru 11th I had a neg ovulation test on monday morning than I took one Tue...
1 answer | 4 comments |
Straight to the point First date of LMP 5.4.2017 I had sex with my boyfriend on 11, 12 & 13th April I cheated on the 14th April...
1 answer | 2 comments |
So this may sound dumb but idk if I have a potential paternity case! My periods are like way irregular like I'll go a couple of months wi...
5 answers | 5 comments |
I had my last period aug. the 29 & I had sex with my boyfriend on September the 9 &13 & I had sex with another guy on the 18 of September...
3 answers | 8 comments |
I need a prenatal paternity test and was wondering if anyone has used prenatal paternities before?
5 answers | 1 comment |
To cut directly to the topic, my LMP was April 9th. I slept with Guy A on 4/12 (cd4), 4/16 (cd8), and 4/25 (cd17). I slept with Guy B onc...
1 answer |
So my last period was febuarary 20th and my periods are very normal the 20th of every month and last no more than 4 days . Well I had sex...
1 answer |
me and my boyfriend broke up on febuary 18th I had intercourse with someone else on feb 19 but used protection..when I found out I was pr...
2 answers | 4 comments |
My LMP was November 06, 2016. Had protected sex with a condom with guy A on November 11, 2016 day 6. I was still on my period. Had unprot...
1 answer | 6 comments |
So i have done A LOT of research on DDC's non invasive prenatal paternity test. but i am very interested in knowing some results from rev...
21 answers |
Gv
Hi.I had unprotected sex October 29th 2016.Though we had unprotected sex he pulled out. Though he pulled out he wiped it off but went bac...
2 answers | 4 comments |
So I slept with my ex on march 3 and 4th. Then slept with my bf 5th 7th and 9th. First ultrasound said 6 weeks on April 6th second ultra ...
2 answers |
Need some help: I found out I was pregnant in February. I had sex with my partner all of January unprotected on the 13, 14, 17, 18., ...
2 answers | 8 comments |
I am concerned, I am pregnant and have had my first scan and am due November 11th. after splitting from my fiancé at the end of january I...
1 answer | 2 comments |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.
DNA / Paternity Community Resources