DNA / Paternity Community
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By madisondeforest
can an u/s tech be off on dating by 4 weeks. it is technically a 38 day differenceIin the time frame I had sex to whe...
July2babyJul 05
July2babyJul 01
By July2baby
So I've been having trouble with baby daddy but so is a friend of mine I'm close to my due date so I'll be DNA testin...
By gueritacali
On April 25th 2014 was my LMP I had unprotected sex on April 31 & May 11th I found out I was pregnant July 24th that ...
By gueritacali
LMP April 25th 31 days cyclear had unprotected sex April 30th with my ex and May 11th with my current bf will DNA tes...
By wornoutlogo
I don't understand why?. It didn't lead to anyone's Facebook page.
By kaykay2k13
So this goes back a while but I'm curious if anyone can help me. In June of 2012 I had slept with my boyfriend at th...
By chiffon24
Okay I cheated on my bf with my ex and I regret it when I found out I was pregnant I came out and told him I slept wi...
By Jannettexo
So my last period was on May 5th and lasted until May 8th. I'm currently 8 weeks and 1 day pregnant I believe. I hung...
By gton
I was dating somebody for quite some time (Guy A). We broke up and I called my ex (Guy B) on June 1st, we had dinne...
By mommyofbeautifulgirls
Okay so there's this girl saying she's pregnant by my babys dad.. she days she concieved on either New Years Eve or N...
By Arielmonique123
I had my last period on April 11,2014. According to my period tracker my cycle is average 31. I had a moment and fool...
By KJ_Wright
It turns out my husband might be able to have kids. For this baby, we had a donor because we tried for 2 years and fo...
By Casey_88
Please help I am so confused. I had sex with my ex on March 7, I took emergency contraceptive pills on March 8, I had...
By sweetsrosy
Well. I'M just going to say it. I had been already having unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he cums inside me,lik...
By sweetsrosy
Well. I'M just going to say it. I had been already having unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he cums inside me,lik...
By annonymous2014
So ive been doing okay with this guilty con. But today me and my bf were coming home after dinner for his bday and i ...
By JACLYNBURKE
I had Sex with my friend Trevor, on May 19th 2014. The first day of my last period is May 7th 2014. My new boyfriend ...
By Jarell20ie
Hi everyone. I need some help here. My ex girlfriend is pregnant. We were long distance for a few weeks in January go...
July2babyJun 23
By July2baby
I didn't realize that having a longer or shorter cycle effects ovulation.. My cycles were normal and regular came lik...
By cloftin104
Hi Im in desperate need of some help..PLEASE. Ok I took a home pregnancy test June19 and it was positive. My period h...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank