Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
81 - 100 (of 2024) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm very confused about when I got pregnant. I had sex with a guy on Aug.25 and he (pulled out). I also had sex with my boyfriend that la...
92 answers |
I had sex with my boyfriend on July 25th, 26th and 27th of 2015. We end up breaking up and I end of having sex with someone on July 31. M...
2 answers | 5 comments |
My lmp was on Aug.23-2015 I had sex sometime before the 1st of September. Then I had sex with a different guy around Sept. 15. I didn't f...
2 answers | 1 comment |
So, first off my period are 10 days late, so my cycle is not 28 days like normal people. So My period started December 4th ended December...
1 answer |
trying to figure out when I conceived and who the father is. My Ex boyfriend and I Had sex March 4th-6th, 11th-13th, 18th-20th, 24th-28th...
1 answer | 1 comment |
2037415 tn?1332169926
If the father has proven paternity just that give him any type of custody?
2 answers | 2 comments |
I took an Ancestry.com DNA test, I am part Chinese (maybe 5% - 20% on my mothers side), I've know this for most of my life and it's somet...
1 answer |
Hi. I am confused. I had a period on Nov 13 -17 2015 and had sex Dec 5/6. I then had my period Dec 8 - 12. After that I had sex almost ev...
7 answers | 1 comment |
I had unprotected sex with a guy on 23rd Dec and another guy on 26th Dec last year. Am 7months pregnant now and am confused who the dad i...
1 answer |
My daughter is 7 months old and although I think she looks like my fiancé, it's always in the back of my mind about this other guy. I had...
2 answers |
Alright, I'm new to this website but I need some opinions from anyone who feels like commenting. I recently found out that I am pregnant,...
142 answers | 1 comment |
Im currently 29 weeks pregnant (by dating scan at 5week 6days) so im due 24th September. im only just starting to over think this but hav...
2 answers | 16 comments |
I had sex with my ex on 23rd November 2012 and my partner on 26th November and regularly after that.my baby had born on 11th September 20...
6 answers | 4 comments |
Lmp was 23 May, I got the positive opk 4 June, and again on 5 June, negative on 6 June. I had sex with one of my partners on May 31, June...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Okay so last year in June I had a period on the 15th until the 21st. I had sex like June 25th/June26th with my ex. In July I got what I b...
1 answer |
Hi! I am a bit worried about my ultrasound dates as I had my 12 weeks yesterday and they dated me 13 weeks. The thing is I got back ...
5 answers |
Good day! I have a paternity question. Hopefully you can help as the math makes me dizzy from if they used your LMP and so on. My cyc...
6 answers |
Hi ladies am 10 weeks & 6 days today when did I conceive? this is stressing me out, I've checked on sites & it's saying dates to of got p...
11 answers | 1 comment |
I am 19 weeks pregnant at the moment. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend almost everyday the month i conceived, but on the 7th i had...
1 answer |
Had sex with one guy on 17 of december 2015 stupid stupid and my bf on /around 24 December. I don't remember my lmp but sometime from9-14...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources