Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
81 - 100 (of 1983) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
So this a conception question My last period was Dec 23 2015 But i was having sex the week before 13,16,19 but when i got a ultra soun...
14 answers | 7 comments |
Hey y'all, I have a question about a pretty sticky situation... I'm not looking for remorse, or a pity party, I'm just asking for feedbac...
10 answers | 2 comments |
Hi everyone, I'm 25 weeks pregnant this wed, i'm due September 21st 2016 :) my first day of my last period was between the 16th - 19th...
2 answers |
I was dating a guy (#1) who things weren't working out with anymore. The last time I had sex with guy #1 was March 14th. I got my period ...
3 answers | 2 comments |
Has anyone had to do prenatal dna testing before the 35 week mark.
6 answers |
I'm confused on when I conceived. I was W/ this guy a couple months but we started to fall off & we had sex for the last time on Jan. 9th...
6 answers | 4 comments |
When did I get pregnant? I had sex July 6th. We broke up about a week later. I had a regular period in august. I started having sex with ...
4 answers | 3 comments |
Hi .pls help need confirmation.i had unprotected sex on the 7 of Jan with an ex .that was the only time I slept with him but after that...
10 answers |
I had my last period May 12 and on May 19 i had sex with a guy(#1) he did not *** inside of me he was only in for a couple seconds and ...
1 answer |
I had my last period May 12 and on May 19 i had sex with a guy(#1) he did not *** inside of me he was only in for a couple seconds and ...
1 answer |
I am 6 weeks pregnant. My last period was April 15. #1 and I had sex (with a condom) on 4/29 and He only penetrated for a few secs and ...
3 answers |
So here's the problem that I have. A couple months ago I cheated on my husband and regret every minute of it but it happened abd I can't ...
9 answers |
Please help!! My last day of period was around aug 9 last yr .. My bf and i had unprotected sex around that time and didnt take plan b a...
4 answers | 3 comments |
I had sex on November 27th with Protection with one guy and with my boyfriend on the 29th of November with out protection. On December 16...
1 answer |
So my last periods were on Feb 14th & March 15th. On the 23rd I had sex and the condom broke inside of me. I took plan b the next day and...
4 answers |
I had sex the 12th with an ex had unprotected sex on May 12th. unprotected with my my new boyfriend unprotective. On the 25th. I get my p...
1 answer |
All the month of April, my husband and I had unprotected sex. (He would pull out)....On April 22, I had sex with another man who also pul...
6 answers | 4 comments |
My last period starts on feb 6 and i had sex with this guy in 14th and 16th unprotected on 20th and 21st i had sex with guy#2 with condom...
23 answers |
I discovered I was pregnant unexpectedly, and went to have an ultrasound on May 23rd. Due to having wavering periods, I never really keep...
914 answers | 10 comments |
Good Day I really need some help. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 6 and 7 January 2016 and also I had unprotect sex on th...
3 answers | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources