Aa
A
A
Close
DNA / Paternity Community
This patient support community is for discussions relating to questions about DNA/paternity. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.
81 - 100 (of 2328) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had a one night stand with a friend on the 18th feb. She is now pregnant and due on the 13 Nov. She says her midwife told her that she ...
4 answers |
Please don't judge, very stressed out. I was with 2 men back in August 2016 during my fertile window period and found out that I was pre...
3 answers | 2 comments |
So, to start I'm going to sound like a teenage girl who needs dr. Phil or the jerry springer. Everyone has skeletons in their closet and...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hello! If I had unprotected sex on January 9 and January 17 what week was it that I could have gotten pregnant? I had an ultrasound done ...
1 answer |
Hello, I'm in a rather unique situation me and this woman has a child about 7 weeks ago and I'm about to find out through a DNA test t...
2 answers | 9 comments |
From Pregnancy I don't know who the father is ? Kingkayla91011 Posted 04/23/2017 It makes me sound slutty but I had sex Septemb...
2 answers |
hi everyone. i hope i could get an answer with my concern. i was born with an irregular period. i dont really track my menstrual period b...
1 answer |
So I had sex with my bf on the 10/feb/17 N another guy on the 12/feb/17...my last day of my period was the 3rd of Feb n between Jan n F...
4 answers | 4 comments |
I and my partner had our first sex on January 26... She gave birth on August 20... It was through CS operation... The baby was 35-36 week...
1 answer |
I had sex with a partner May 12th , 2014 . She gave birth on her due Date March 14th 2015. An online conception calulator shows p...
1 answer |
Has anyone ever had a wrong test back from Ravgen I been testing with them on my 5th blood draw over 7 weeks now saying different reasons...
5 answers |
I have a pretty dilemma here,my ex is 32 weeks today,her due date is June 12,2017,she cheated on me sept.3rd we broke up for a few days b...
4 answers | 2 comments |
I had sex with this guy in January 5 and he thinks he's the father. The US was January 28 not 23
1 answer | 1 comment |
I'm needing some advice on a possible month of conception. As of April 19th 2017 I was told by my OB that I was 5 weeks give or take 4-5 ...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Please don't judge. I found out I was pregnant they say my due date is 11/10/2017 my last period was February 3rd. But here my thing I'm ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Okay so I had sex on 11/16/16 with a friend and then with my boyfriend a few different times through the week of Thanksgiving. . 11/24/16...
1 answer |
I made love on November 25th 2016 and I'm 20 weeks and 1 day pregnant today 04-18-2017 and my EDD is 09-04-2017 base on my first ultrasou...
1 answer |
Hi all, I would like to know the approximate date of sexual intercourse, from the birth date: my son was born 01.26.2011 after a gestatio...
3 answers | 5 comments |
I had sex with this guy in January 5 and he thinks he's the father. The US was January 28 not 23
1 answer |
To start of the story I met this guy a while back from a friend around January we all decided to get an apartment together. The guy and i...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources