Aa
A
A
Close
Blank

DNA / Paternity Community

This patient support community is for discussions relating to DNA/Paternity testing. The purpose of the community is for members to discuss information and share support with members who have questions about DNA / Paternity testing. Topics include when to test, types of tests, cost, reliability, confidentiality, legal issues, and results. All questions and comments posted in the patient to patient forums are provided by individual visitors who are NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS.

81 - 100 (of 1856) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
on the 7th of February 2015. I had sex with my boyfriend but we used a condom .and around the eleventh. I had sex with another man, we used a condom and did two rounds and then I had sex with him again on the twelve and fourteen but us...
  Posted
11403762 tn?1417928078
Trying to figure out even though it was a while ago, my period was June 9 2013, and this guy guy 1 fingered me and might have gotten a little pre *** in me with his fingers and that was on June 24. My boyfriend and I were broken up duri...
  Posted
Hello, I have a situation. I had intercourse with guy A December 25th 2014, And then guy B january 28th 2015.. Yes I know the exact dates.. Guy A did not ejaculate in me but Guy B did.. I went to the emergency room february 1st of 2015 b...
  Posted
I had sex with two guys while in my fertile period. My first day of my last period was January 6th , I had unprotected sex with guy#1 on 12th , 16th and 24th of January. I had protected sex with guy #2 on the 14th and 20th of January. We...
  Posted
If first day of lmp April 27 had sex with guy 1 on May 2 and guy 2 on May 4 but used protection May 6 with guy 2 again used protection and May 10th with guy 2 again without protection and the rest of the month with second guy without pro...
  Posted
I'm looking for some guidance on my following issue. I am currently pregnant (25 weeks 2 days) and do not know who the father is. I had unprotected sex with guy #1 September 2, 4 and 6. September 2 guy claims to have ejaculated a littl...
  Posted
I am nine weeks pregnant today and my due date is on the 19th. I have been with my boyfriend for a while now and was having sex only with him. Around Christmas on the 23rd or 24th of December we broke up and i had a one night stand wit...
  Posted
I am 16 years old and my last period started on the 3rd of January 2016. I had sex with my boyfriend at the time, also 16, on the 15th of January, we did the withdrawal method. We have been doing the withdrawal method for 1 and a half ye...
  Posted
0 unsure of the father I had sex on the 1st of jan with my baby father. I had my period on the 12th. I took a pregnancy urine test at the hospital on jan 18th which was negative. Then i had sex in the early hours of the 29th with my ...
  Posted
Could someone PM me about paternity tests I would like to discuss the matter in private.
  Posted
I'm currently 24weeks pregnant. I had a miscarriage in July 2015. I found out in late July that my fiancé (now husband) had cheated on me. I was angry at him, at myself and especially at my family for telling me to forgive him. Not being...
  Posted
I am 26 weeks pregnant, i have a 25 day cycle. I had sex august 6th 2015. It was not full intercorse. I was drunk and realized it was wrong being i have a boyfriend, guy number 1 was just one stroke inside me . He had a little precum on ...
  Posted
I had sex on the 1st of jan with my baby father. I had my period on the 12th. I took a pregnancy urine test at the hospital on jan 18th which was negative. Then i had sex in the early hours of the 29th with my boyfriend. After this I had...
  Posted
Please help me figure out who the father of my baby is. No judgement please. Everyone makes mistakes. November 6, 2015 was my LMP. Normal period 4'5 days. I had unprotected sex on November 5, 2015 with someone else. He did not pre-*** as...
  Posted
Anyone can answer me. Can a ultrasound predicts your exact ovulation date? I have irregular periods so does my period has to come 14 days time? Can the ultrasound predicts the time I concieved and ovulate? Remember it is just an estimate.
  Posted
I had my last period January 7th of last year....I had sex with guy#1 on the 15th and guy #2 17-26...my cycle is every 28 days...based on this information who would you say would most likely be the father? No bad or rude comments please....
  Posted
i had my period on Dec 15th 2015 and had sex with my friend on Dec 23rd and on Jan 9th 2016 I had my period and on Jan 16th and 17th I had sex with my boyfriend and on Feb 1st I spotting for a few hours and nothing afterwards I took a pr...
  Posted
So I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 17 of December 2015 and the next day I had my period. we broke and had sex with someone else a week after. Can my boyfriend be the father? My due date is September 23,2016
  Posted
Hi I had sex with a girl on the 26 July 2015 and she claims to be pregnant, her due date is between the 20 - 28 March 2016. She told me that she had unprotected sex two weeks before we did and now she is saying she made up that sto...
  Posted
Please do not judge. I am currently 7 weeks and about 4 to 5 day pregnant. My last menstrual was Dec 21 2015. Which was normal. I had sex with a friend the 1st day after my periOd on the 26th of Dec who used the pull out method. Although...
  Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
DNA / Paternity Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...