Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

DREAMS..What they are trying to tell YOU!! Group

I would like to open a group for all about Dreams..I have had many in my past where I could see something happen and it really did happen in real life. I could warn people not to do this or that or not drive here or there at the time. Then what I seen really did happen. I have had dreams of songs and can here the music and lyrics that do not exist out here in the world. I have had dreams come back from my childhood. Dreams of many people in my life that I have not seen in years. Some dreams play over and over like I was there before, but i was not in real life. Dreams are such a important part of my life and some I listen to and some I just let go..I feel that a lot of dreams have a meaning..Whether it is to tell the future or remember the past. I could go on and on and tell a lot of experience I have had behind these dreams.
hello i have had the same dream twice in 1 night! ok my mom, myself, my husband, our son all bought a house ! the house was her friends a...
I forgot all about these types of dreams. I vaguely recall the details of the dream last night but the gist of it was this.. I was with...
I started this group so we can tell each other some experiences we have had in are dreams..How true did your dream come to life. I have h...
That my husband, David, and I went on vacation. We had to take a space ship to get there. Once there, I looked at the sky, and it was d...
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.