Deep Vein Thrombosis Community
About This Community:

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body most of which are in your lower leg or thigh. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By LaxFan16
Hi, I have a very small bruise, about the size of half a penny, on my right leg on the side of the knee. It doesn'...
9709669_tn?1405428350
By jo_uk71
Hi I have been on Warfarin for a month or so now, my range is 2-3 but atm it is 3.2-5, I am being treated for DVT alt...
By jimgreg
I had a pe in 2000 from a lot of dvt,s..i have 2 negative blood proteins.. im having gallbladder surgery july 15th...
By egabriel
Hello, I'm writing because I'm puzzled regarding something which occurred in my knee this weekend. I am a healthy,...
By syralia
I have clots in my arm near (but not exactly) at the site of an IV I got on May 21st. I contacted my Dr when the hard...
By mkh9
I fell and hurt my knee. It was only a contusion on the left side of the knee. I was able to stand on it. But I then ...
By lolly1011
So heres my story...and i would love anyones input....... I was moving some chairs one day..... just the normal whi...
By mariewayne
My mother went into hospital with pneumonia and stayed for seven days before going to rehab. Was there one day before...
Annie_777Jun 07
Dr Santos May 03
By azrairc
Hello I have a penny sized lump on the top of my thigh. I went to my GP and I was really unsatisfied with the examina...
By skleep
Background: mid 20s female, BMI 19, non smoker, taking low-dose birth control A few months ago, I wore a corset un...
Dr Santos May 30
By Lilredrobin912
I have had a blood clot from a pic line in my jugular vain in my neck from operation I got and I had stop taken co...
Dr Santos May 30
By itchyfaceman
Hi guys, 24 male here just need some opinions on this matter. 2 years ago I had my long saph vein in my left leg s...
Dr Santos May 03
By azrairc
Hello I have a penny sized lump on the top of my thigh. I went to my GP and I was really unsatisfied with the examina...
Dr Santos May 03
By katiesterken
Hi, I am 25 years old and a mother of two. My son is 16 months. When i was pregnant with him i developed gestational ...
Dr Santos Apr 10
By GadoCausedClots
Has anyone experienced blood clots after being injected with the contrast dye Gadolinium?
Dr Santos Apr 02
By pinkroom76
3 1/2 weeks ago I was diagnosed with a small pulmonary embolism. I am on Coumadin. At times I have pain on along my r...
Dr Santos Apr 02
By shivayya
actually i work lot in gym and used to stand and sit a lot................i am having a gastric problem tooo. from ...
By powderhound70
I injured my calf falling down a ladder. My leg was caught and I bruised my calf and shin bone pretty bad. I still h...
Dr Santos Mar 27
By davebo62
hello,I have what appears to be a blocked vein in my penis. It is located bottom left,from near base to near tip, it...
angiesmomMar 08
ChypreFeb 21
gymdandeeFeb 17
By stargazer51091
Hello, For the past 1 1/2 months my leg has felt sore. It doesn't interrupt my day to day activities but its notice...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank