Deep Vein Thrombosis Community
About This Community:

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body most of which are in your lower leg or thigh. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
JohnnyRocket244less than a minute
By Celinez
I was diagnosed with Dvt behind my left knee in October. Was put on Xarelto for 3 months, the day after I finished th...
14129151 tn?1433041440
jimgregMar 23
By marcellesgm Blank
Hi. 40 days ago my husband, 27years old, 3 weeks after a 12h flight started with a pain in his leg which led to a pul...
jimgregMar 23
By caileyb
I have had calf pain in my right leg for over 2 months. It comes and goes throughout the day but it is painful everyd...
By KZ1234
Hi, I broke my fibula near my ankle about 7 weeks ago. I had surgery to put plates and screws in. I was cleared to fl...
By williamsA101
Last year I was hospitalized for a pulmonary embolism, and found out I was severely anemic. I am to take 325 mg ferro...
ArlydanesJan 23
ArlydanesJan 23
Sandradee774Aug 28, 2015
Sandradee774Aug 28, 2015
Tina103678Aug 28, 2015
By Sandradee774 Blank
Today I was bending down and ran my hand over the front of my leg and felt a bump. It's not hard as a rock and when I...
By Lars35
I got hit really hard on my right hip about 9 weeks ago. I began to experience pain in my leg, then in both legs, whi...
By desuzapro
2 days ago i hit my leg and i got little bruise no pain or swelling but anyway today i went to doppler ultrasound and...
By koala53 Blank
i have for many years on my right, right side of my leg that is darkened with veins and it keeps me from wearing dres...
By Rincer Blank
Hi this question is about SVT not DVT, but there is no SVT forum. A couple months back I had what I think was an e...
Cherylliam86Aug 20, 2015
By pmitchekk Blank
I have noticed that one of my calves was 1/2 inch wider than the other. I have no pain or other issues, I had a Doppl...
By A3A Blank
Okay. I've been going through some serious pain for the last several days. I can't sleep, and body hurts all over. Ma...
nicky149Aug 08, 2015
By Braaaad Blank
Hi ,can you tell me if it's safe to travel on a 3hr flight that's leaving tomorrow.My ankle has just know swollen fro...
By daveir Blank
I noticed a lump/knot in my calf 3 weeks ago. It's very tender and causes pain and tightness to go up the back of my...
5577688 tn?1434102970
By jael150 Blank
Hello my name is Patti, usually im helth. For the last years im Suffers Especially in summer from: Swelling and Pain...
By samnormansnh Blank
I know that many people can have these and show few, to no, symptoms and it's bothering me. I'm a 26 year old full...
jimgregJun 07, 2015
By nocturnalsean Blank
A few days ago I noticed my right calf was sore it felt like DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) but only in the rig...
By jimgreg Blank
well in 2000 I had 7 blood clots in my left leg..3 days later a, p.e. I had 2 negative blood proteins in my liver. T...
By j1z1 Blank
Hi. Could anyone explain to me what "thrombotic deposition" is? I find studies on it, but no actual explanation/defin...
By georathien Blank
Hi im Gabriel and I've had pain in my chest especially my heart and I had it in the veins as well. Please tell me wh...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community Resources