Aa
A
A
Close
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body most of which are in your lower leg or thigh. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.
1 - 20 (of 245) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I've been having an aching pain behind my knee for about a week now. I'm a 22 year old female that does take birth control, for about 7 y...
1 answer |
Had arthroscopic ACL surgery last week and within last two days developed excruciating pain in my operated leg calf. Went to ER today and...
If you have varicose veins in your legs can you also have them in your head or lungs? what is the best treatment? laser, radio, surgery...
5 answers |
22 year old female. I don't take birth control, smoke, etc. I am overweight but that's about it. I also do have a desk job but I do move ...
1 answer |
My boyfriend gets cramps In his legs all the time, really bad ones... Quite a while ago one of his doctor said he had DVT, but he's n...
1 answer |
I'll start off by saying I occasionally use intravenous drugs which is a health risk right there, I'm a semester from med school so I've ...
1 answer |
Hey there... I some how cut the circulation off to my right leg during sleep last night. I don't remember how, I only know I woke up arou...
I had a bruise on the back middle of my calf for several days, (no clue how I got it), now it has mostly disappeared but there is a stra...
I had a bruise on the back middle of my calf for several days, (no clue how I got it), now it has mostly disappeared but there is a stra...
My husband just got out of hospital. They found more than 8 veins containing multiple blood clots. Pe's as well. One on one side and mul...
I'm a 21 y/o male, and due to severe mental health issues I've been confined to the home for over the past 6 months. I haven't left the h...
I’m having severe leg pain that I believe is related to the huge varicose vein I’ve had all my life. I’m SUPER scared a DVT has formed or...
i cant take this i been on wafrin 16 yrs,had 3 dvt,s 1 p.e..i cant seem to stay at the same foods to keep my level k down..i,m having to ...
Please help me. I am under warfarin for lifetime and I want to take levonogestrel
I am 49 years old and was recently diagnosed with DVT/PE. Blood tests showed that there is no genetic cause, I have experienced no recen...
Hi my name is Megan from 24 hours old and I was just wondering about I have pain in my thighs when I stand up from sitting almost feels l...
1 answer |
Hi my name is Megan from 24 hours old and I was just wondering about I have pain in my thighs when I stand up from sitting almost feels l...
Hi I had deep thrombosis 3 years ago. Last sunday ive had long trip in a train. The next day i developed pain in the back of my thight i...
Hi, I have been having health problems that doctors currently have been unable to diagnose. I suspect that it has something to do with...
I had a dvt with a pe in 2000,im on warfarin for life.i have 2 negative blood proteins..I've tried to understand the concept of how when ...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community Resources