Deep Vein Thrombosis Community
About This Community:

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body most of which are in your lower leg or thigh. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By syralia
I have clots in my arm near (but not exactly) at the site of an IV I got on May 21st. I contacted my Dr when the hard...
By mkh9 Blank
I fell and hurt my knee. It was only a contusion on the left side of the knee. I was able to stand on it. But I then ...
By lolly1011 Blank
So heres my story...and i would love anyones input....... I was moving some chairs one day..... just the normal whi...
By mariewayne Blank
My mother went into hospital with pneumonia and stayed for seven days before going to rehab. Was there one day before...
Annie_777Jun 07
Dr Santos May 03
By azrairc Blank
Hello I have a penny sized lump on the top of my thigh. I went to my GP and I was really unsatisfied with the examina...
By skleep Blank
Background: mid 20s female, BMI 19, non smoker, taking low-dose birth control A few months ago, I wore a corset un...
Dr Santos May 30
By Lilredrobin912 Blank
I have had a blood clot from a pic line in my jugular vain in my neck from operation I got and I had stop taken co...
Dr Santos May 30
By itchyfaceman Blank
Hi guys, 24 male here just need some opinions on this matter. 2 years ago I had my long saph vein in my left leg s...
Dr Santos May 03
By azrairc Blank
Hello I have a penny sized lump on the top of my thigh. I went to my GP and I was really unsatisfied with the examina...
Dr Santos May 03
By katiesterken Blank
Hi, I am 25 years old and a mother of two. My son is 16 months. When i was pregnant with him i developed gestational ...
Dr Santos Apr 10
By GadoCausedClots Blank
Has anyone experienced blood clots after being injected with the contrast dye Gadolinium?
Dr Santos Apr 02
By pinkroom76 Blank
3 1/2 weeks ago I was diagnosed with a small pulmonary embolism. I am on Coumadin. At times I have pain on along my r...
Dr Santos Apr 02
By shivayya Blank
actually i work lot in gym and used to stand and sit a lot................i am having a gastric problem tooo. from ...
By powderhound70 Blank
I injured my calf falling down a ladder. My leg was caught and I bruised my calf and shin bone pretty bad. I still h...
Dr Santos Mar 27
By davebo62 Blank
hello,I have what appears to be a blocked vein in my penis. It is located bottom left,from near base to near tip, it...
angiesmomMar 08
ChypreFeb 21
gymdandeeFeb 17
By stargazer51091 Blank
Hello, For the past 1 1/2 months my leg has felt sore. It doesn't interrupt my day to day activities but its notice...
angiesmomMar 08
Dr Santos Feb 27
By Chypre Blank
Two years ago I was diagnosed with a DVT in my right leg. The doctor put me on Coumadin and told me to wear a compre...
angiesmomMar 08
angiesmomMar 08
By Lillyanna71 Blank
My daughter was recently told she has DVT she played soccer almost the whole time she was in school..Now she has a la...
6710145_tn?1395238034
angiesmomMar 08
Dr Santos Mar 07
By eriikawhiite Blank
18 years old, no recent surgery, always on my feet, no recent long trips... Bumped the front of my right leg right th...
angiesmomMar 08
Dr Santos Feb 27
By Chypre Blank
Would it look and feel the same as any other blood clot or would you not know about it?
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank