Aa
A
A
Close
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body most of which are in your lower leg or thigh. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.
21 - 40 (of 249) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I am 49 years old and was recently diagnosed with DVT/PE. Blood tests showed that there is no genetic cause, I have experienced no recen...
Hi my name is Megan from 24 hours old and I was just wondering about I have pain in my thighs when I stand up from sitting almost feels l...
1 answer |
Hi my name is Megan from 24 hours old and I was just wondering about I have pain in my thighs when I stand up from sitting almost feels l...
Hi I had deep thrombosis 3 years ago. Last sunday ive had long trip in a train. The next day i developed pain in the back of my thight i...
Hi, I have been having health problems that doctors currently have been unable to diagnose. I suspect that it has something to do with...
I had a dvt with a pe in 2000,im on warfarin for life.i have 2 negative blood proteins..I've tried to understand the concept of how when ...
I posted some time ago about a 3 year old leg ulcer, it's almost 4 years now. Now on the other leg I have a massive ulcer on my shin, a r...
1 answer |
I am 22 years old I broke my ankle 6 months ago and I am still under hospital treatment for it I had a suspected clot in my leg about 4mo...
2 answers |
Hi guys. Im a 30 yr old male I've read that the risk of dvt per year for any given person after breaking down the numbers is 1 percent ...
i am 17 years old, almost 18. I have a very fast heart rate as it was checked by my doctor and said i have resting tachycardia. I have be...
1 answer |
I was treated with Lovenox and Coumadin and discharged on Xarelto. Does the clot in my heart still pose a threat to my health. I have bee...
17854016 tn?1496808557
can this also cause heart blockage?
I was diagnosed in Nov. 2015 with many blood clots in both lungs. I was on Riveroxoban for 6 months then told to take baby aspirin . I am...
Hello. I went to the ER a few nights ago with chest pain/burning and what feels like inflamation under my right rib. A blood test reveale...
My father fell Monday and as a result of the fall injured his leg - no trauma to the foot. Three days after the fall he took an extra lon...
My grandfather is in the hospital after a pulmonary embolism. He is doing better, however he hasn't had a bowel movement in about 10 days...
I'm on Xarelto for DVT. The other day I bought new sandals and the leather strap chafed against my ankle. It's a small wound looks like i...
1 answer |
I was diagnosed with Dvt behind my left knee in October. Was put on Xarelto for 3 months, the day after I finished this course I was sent...
1 answer |
14129151 tn?1433041440
Hi. 40 days ago my husband, 27years old, 3 weeks after a 12h flight started with a pain in his leg which led to a pulmonary embolism. Aft...
1 answer |
I have had calf pain in my right leg for over 2 months. It comes and goes throughout the day but it is painful everyday. There is no swel...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Cardiologists in your area?
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community Resources