Aa
A
A
Close
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body most of which are in your lower leg or thigh. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.
21 - 40 (of 224) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
A3A
Okay. I've been going through some serious pain for the last several days. I can't sleep, and body hurts all over. Mainly my legs, and ar...
Hi ,can you tell me if it's safe to travel on a 3hr flight that's leaving tomorrow.My ankle has just know swollen from sunburn. I'm 32 in...
1 answer |
I noticed a lump/knot in my calf 3 weeks ago. It's very tender and causes pain and tightness to go up the back of my thigh. Both a sona...
5577688 tn?1434102970
Hello my name is Patti, usually im helth. For the last years im Suffers Especially in summer from: Swelling and Pain in the feet, its l...
I know that many people can have these and show few, to no, symptoms and it's bothering me. I'm a 26 year old full-time worker (fast f...
A few days ago I noticed my right calf was sore it felt like DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness) but only in the right calf and I hadn't...
1 answer |
well in 2000 I had 7 blood clots in my left leg..3 days later a, p.e. I had 2 negative blood proteins in my liver. That's why it happene...
Hi. Could anyone explain to me what "thrombotic deposition" is? I find studies on it, but no actual explanation/definition. Thank you.
I'm a 31 year old woman. I'm rather thin, in good health and I have always noticed my veins on my hands and also feet but lately they are...
I'm a 31 year old woman. I'm rather thin, in good health and I have always noticed my veins on my hands and also feet but lately they are...
12633786 tn?1426381244
Hey, Last March I was hospitalized for my pancreas, liver, kidney inflammation. I'm a terrible stick (as in my veins HIDE!!). They put...
my mother has a deep vein thrombosis in the mesenteric diagnosed for 2 months she takes coumadin and is very weak, she vomited, problem...
1090423 tn?1286291250
hi , i was diagnosed with dvt three weeks ago , i was given clexane injections for 11 days and warfarin , i am only on warfarin now , no ...
4 answers |
I just spent 12+ hours straight in bed as I was not feeling well and overslept. Should I be concerned about possible blood clots because ...
1 answer |
I have pain in my right calf for almost a year now. The pain only occur after I walk or stand, and usually get better after I rest for 1...
has any one gotten a rash from compression bandage?
i have a small black lump on my thigh with redness and bruising around it, not sure what it is i havent knocked myself please someone hel...
Am an ex I.v. Heroin addict and for the past couple of weeks my feet are ankles also bottom of legs are swollen no pain like water retent...
1 answer |
Evening all, Just needing a little advice. I've had pain in my left calf for a good couple of weeks now. I had it checked over by a doc...
I was 18 when I discovered I had blood clots in my knee that had traveled to my lungs. I was on birth control pills at the time, I had ju...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community Resources