Aa
A
A
Close

Deep Vein Thrombosis Community

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body most of which are in your lower leg or thigh. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.

61 - 80 (of 213) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I injured my calf falling down a ladder. My leg was caught and I bruised my calf and shin bone pretty bad. I still had some pain/discomfort in my calf and achilles 4 weeks after fall. Finally in the 5th week is feeling pretty good. I d...
powderhound70 | Last answer
hello,I have what appears to be a blocked vein in my penis. It is located bottom left,from near base to near tip, it appears to be slightly larger and harder than normal, and the restriction leaves like a hollow section on the left side...
davebo62 | Last answer
Hello, For the past 1 1/2 months my leg has felt sore. It doesn't interrupt my day to day activities but its noticeable. There is no swelling, redness, or warmth. It seems to occur along my whole leg and is not constant or consistent. ...
stargazer51091 | Last answer
Two years ago I was diagnosed with a DVT in my right leg. The doctor put me on Coumadin and told me to wear a compression stocking. It improved rapidly but still gets a little swollen around the toes sometimes. Now my left leg and foo...
Chypre | Last answer
My daughter was recently told she has DVT she played soccer almost the whole time she was in school..Now she has a large vain going down her leg that looks like a really bad busted varicose vain...I live near Houston Texas in Baytown doe...
Lillyanna71 | Last answer
6710145_tn?1395238034
18 years old, no recent surgery, always on my feet, no recent long trips... Bumped the front of my right leg right there on that bone at work and it bruised two weeks later there's still a knot there but yesterday I had a pain on the bot...
eriikawhiite | Last answer
Would it look and feel the same as any other blood clot or would you not know about it?
Chypre | Last answer
I am a 32 year old male and have a DVT in my calf and thigh. I have have been on clexane injections for almost 2 months. I am also an alcoholic and would regulary binge drink for 1-2 weeks at a time. My doctor has advised against drinkin...
ciaran_s | Last answer
Hello All, I had surgery for deviated septum on December 26th 2013. The nurse placed the IV in my left hand. She had numbed the area before inserting the IV so I could not feel if she was"fishing" for the vein or not. Surgery went wel...
Llexi | Last answer
I just noticed this today while taking a hot bath. I got a stinging pain right below my bicep on my left arm, which was bent. I rubbed my fingers across the spot and it felt like a vein was swollen. A few seconds after straightening my a...
Missing7 | Last answer
You would think this is a simple yes or no answer but I can't find it anywhere. I will be on Coumadin for life because of a heredity blood clotting factor(V Leiden). I also have terrible acid reflux. Sometimes it feels like my chest i...
Chypre | Last answer
What are the diffirance but the fact one is a pill and other injection. What is safer and better? Thank you!
Liel | Last answer
Hello. I had PE 2 months a go. Now taking HLMW - Clexan 80 ml every 12 hours. Im stopped the IVF treatments, not smoking and not taking anything ealse but the Clexan. Id like to know about the period I cant continue the IVF - is it 6 m...
Liel | Last answer
Hello I have had a DVT of the right and left arm since August 20,2013. But for the past wekk or so i been having pain in my hand mostly in my thumb. It is hard for me to grip anything and sometimes i can move my hand a certain way and it...
Karly026 | Last answer
I have been having some issues with circulation for about a year now - ex. light headed upon standing, cold hands and feet, ends of my toes turning blueish - but recently after sitting for long periods (10-20 minutes) with my legs crosse...
onproton | Last answer
1138687_tn?1360980244
Hi, I am looking for support for my varicose veins! I have what would be considered a pretty severe case and I'm only 31 and male. I've had them since youth, but after all the chaos in my life in that past 5 yrs, I haven't been in touch...
patient49 | Last answer
I do not know where to post this question...because I can not find a vein forum...but my symptoms are in my leg veins, so I will ask here... My doctor has not diagnosed me for the past 13 year. My legs hurt when I stand up, or walk. ...
jjean | Last answer
I have diabetic neuropathy left food is almost completely numb. Six months ago I had a series of very painful falls. One time I ended up with concussion, etc. A couple of times the fall was especially painful but the bruises didn't s...
Megan59759 | Last answer
I have been on warfarin now for 9 days. Started out with injections 2x a day also with Warfarin. My INR is still only at 1.5...what could be keeping it from coming up. I am now up to 15mg of Warfarin. I have recently read that it may be ...
shimstar2 | Last answer
I am about 7 weeks post partum. This past weekend I went on a road trip, I did a lot Of walking but also a lot of sitting. On Saturday I noticed above my ankle hurt, it's my left ankle on the outerside kind of towards the front. The...
gina9942 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...