Aa
A
A
Close
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body most of which are in your lower leg or thigh. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.
81 - 100 (of 222) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello I have had a DVT of the right and left arm since August 20,2013. But for the past wekk or so i been having pain in my hand mostly i...
1 answer |
I have been having some issues with circulation for about a year now - ex. light headed upon standing, cold hands and feet, ends of my to...
1 answer |
1138687 tn?1360980244
Hi, I am looking for support for my varicose veins! I have what would be considered a pretty severe case and I'm only 31 and male. I've ...
2 answers |
I do not know where to post this question...because I can not find a vein forum...but my symptoms are in my leg veins, so I will ask here...
2 answers |
I have diabetic neuropathy left food is almost completely numb. Six months ago I had a series of very painful falls. One time I ended u...
1 answer |
I have been on warfarin now for 9 days. Started out with injections 2x a day also with Warfarin. My INR is still only at 1.5...what could...
1 answer |
I am about 7 weeks post partum. This past weekend I went on a road trip, I did a lot Of walking but also a lot of sitting. On Saturd...
1 answer |
Hi there, I started to take Coumadin in June after having a DVT in my right calf. I exercise regularly, and eat very healthy. I feel t...
4 answers |
All, I was in an accident this spring in which I sustained several fractures including 9 ribs and my left collarbone. The collar bone re...
1 answer |
DVT
my friend has fallen while running on the stairs on her right leg ten years ago and now her leg swells often and the doctors told her to ...
2 answers |
996946 tn?1449411700
Can a Baker's cyst be confused with a blood clot?
1 answer |
what tests should I ask my physician to order to rule out or rule in protein S and protein C deficiency. I have some family members w...
1 answer |
I have had a pain in my left calf for 2 weeks now. It only hurts is I walk or put pressure on it. There does not appear to be swollen o...
1 answer |
I went from a dull achy throbbing pain to now shooting pains going up my calves. It's not constant but when it happens I am in agony...a...
1 answer |
I've been having a weird feeling in my calves off and on for awhile now. Sometimes its both at once and sometimes one or the other. The...
3 answers |
I have asked earlier on about this Venowave and did not get many responses. I came across this pump and wanted to know if anyone out the...
1 answer |
I have been "dealing" with the struggle of the compression stockings and now that the weather is getting warmer...I would love another su...
2 answers |
I have been on coumadin 4 weeks for a calf dvt found 4 days after knee surgery. After 4 days of 5 mg coumadin and shots, my PT INR was at...
1 answer |
Hello I've been having this throbbing feeling in my thigh and was wondering it its a clot or nothing. It's not red, it's not warm, and ...
4 answers |
5106112 tn?1363686691
Hello everyone, I have a TKR(total knee replacement) coming in the near future and would like to know what type of regimen you were put o...
2 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community Resources