Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Deep Vein Thrombosis Community

Dear all, I have had leg pain for years now. I couldn't pinpoint where it starts because it runs all along my left leg. However, there...
Hello all, I'll try and keep it short and to the point. I'm a 20 y/o Male and recently had surgery to repair a tendon in my knee, at 3...
Age: 22 Sex: male Height: 5ā€™6ā€ Race: white Location: California Duration of complaint: 2 months For about 2 months now I often s...
First of all, this is going to be a long post... sorry! Hey! Iā€™m 21 years old and a week ago I was discharged from hospital after a mo...
if my brother goes to the er for what he thanks is a blood clot in his calf and hes been smoking meth what will happen will he go to jail...
I've been having what can only be describe as vein pain for a few weeks. I'm in the process of being tested for autoimmune disorders. The...
Popular Resources
Is a low-fat diet really that heart healthy after all? James D. Nicolantonio, PharmD, urges us to reconsider decades-long dietary guidelines.
Can depression and anxiety cause heart disease? Get the facts in this Missouri Medicine report.
Fish oil, folic acid, vitamin C. Find out if these supplements are heart-healthy or overhyped.
Learn what happens before, during and after a heart attack occurs.
What are the pros and cons of taking fish oil for heart health? Find out in this article from Missouri Medicine.
How to lower your heart attack risk.