Aa
A
A
Close
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body most of which are in your lower leg or thigh. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.
101 - 120 (of 222) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I 'think' I've looked everywhere but can't seem to find one. Is this the closest for a match? I'd appreciate any hints. I've had two PE e...
1 answer |
I'm not sure if this is a DVT question but it was a DVT that caused the problem I need help with. I have been dealing with a stasis ulcer...
2 answers |
I have a couple of questions about DVT's if anyone could shed some light about this. I have had three Contrasted MRI's ,the first one we...
1 answer |
Hello I'm a 21 year old who has a leg pain that's not super painful but it's just annoying. It's been going on for a couple of days and ...
1 answer |
Hello I forgot to mention that when I move my leg or turn my hip in a certain way then the area between my thigh and hip the bone or musc...
1 answer |
Hello I have this little minor pain in my thigh that feels very deep and it's not super painful but rather annoying. It only happened f...
1 answer |
I had a pulmanury embolism about a year and a half ago. I was on warfran for about 4 months. This morning I noticed a dark bruise behind ...
1 answer |
Has anyone been given alternative methods to wearing these? I find them extremely uncomfortable and would love to hear another option.. ...
1 answer |
Hello, I posted about my DVT here. I went off warfarin in late Nov and I've had two incidents since then of leg pain severe enough to ...
1 answer |
Sorry I am new on here and originally posted this question on the "blood disorders" forums. Thought this forum was more appropriate. I...
1 answer |
I have been struggling with what presented as right arm swelling/edema, redness, more fullness with right arm use and inflamed vein under...
1 answer |
I had a blood clot in my right scublevein in 2004 my vein is completley clogged 2011 dec the vascular said i need a bypass take a vein fr...
4 answers |
dvt
Need advice...my husband has had a dvt in his leg below knee for three months. Last week he hit his shin at work and now leg is really s...
4 answers |
My ex partner of 12 years, who I have only been parted form for the last two weeks has just been diagnosed with slow cirrhosis of the liv...
2 answers |
Im a 27 year old male. I was diagnosed with a DVT in my right leg on Jan 8th 2013. Currently Im on Coumadin. 10mg a day everyday. My INR ...
4 answers |
2064754 tn?1333379263
WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR , SHOULD YOU GO TO FOR DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS?
2 answers |
I got a blood clot [left calf] . I am currently taking Warfarin 5mg. My blood level is 1.57, should increase or decrease?
1 answer |
Doctor. For the past few days i have noticed that my right saphenous vein is very rigid after being standing up for a period of 30 mi...
1 answer |
Hi and thanks in advance for your help. I am 27 in general good health. About 2 months ago, I started getting consistent pain in my ri...
3 answers |
hello, last may I had a dvt in my left popliteal vein, a blood clot in my arm and symptoms in my right leg also which didn't show up ...
6 answers |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...