Aa
A
A
Close

Deep Vein Thrombosis Community

Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), is a blood clot that forms in a vein deep in the body most of which are in your lower leg or thigh. Discuss topics including symptoms, treatments and prevention methods.

101 - 120 (of 213) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Has anyone been given alternative methods to wearing these? I find them extremely uncomfortable and would love to hear another option.. Thanks...
JimWil | Last answer
Hello, I posted about my DVT here. I went off warfarin in late Nov and I've had two incidents since then of leg pain severe enough to need an ultrasound to check for another clot. My doctor did two more tests after the second incident...
angiesmom | Last answer
Sorry I am new on here and originally posted this question on the "blood disorders" forums. Thought this forum was more appropriate. I have being on warfarin for 6 months do to a blood clot behind my right knee and the lower part of m...
Lwynn | Last answer
I have been struggling with what presented as right arm swelling/edema, redness, more fullness with right arm use and inflamed vein under arm. I had an u/s done which thankfully came back negative and also had a ct with contrast of the ...
thomasjefferson85023 | Last answer
I had a blood clot in my right scublevein in 2004 my vein is completley clogged 2011 dec the vascular said i need a bypass take a vein from my leg attach to neck vein but hes never done it before also said it might not work being that it...
Dolphin8 | Last answer
dvt
Need advice...my husband has had a dvt in his leg below knee for three months. Last week he hit his shin at work and now leg is really swollen and purple especially on the heel. he has been on coumadin since initial diagnosis and also ...
miss1965 | Last answer
My ex partner of 12 years, who I have only been parted form for the last two weeks has just been diagnosed with slow cirrhosis of the liver. Even though we are no longer together i am devastated sad and deeply upset, she never drank spir...
Keithy55 | Last answer
Im a 27 year old male. I was diagnosed with a DVT in my right leg on Jan 8th 2013. Currently Im on Coumadin. 10mg a day everyday. My INR was last checked two days ago and is 2.3. The ER drew some blood when I initially went in with DVT s...
Danepeterson | Last answer
2064754_tn?1333379263
WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR , SHOULD YOU GO TO FOR DEEP VEIN THROMBOSIS?
athens1 | Last answer
I got a blood clot [left calf] . I am currently taking Warfarin 5mg. My blood level is 1.57, should increase or decrease?
s_karkoukli | Last answer
Doctor. For the past few days i have noticed that my right saphenous vein is very rigid after being standing up for a period of 30 min or more. Besides that i also noticed that i had a knot near the quadriceps but today i checked my ...
crliam89 | Last answer
Hi and thanks in advance for your help. I am 27 in general good health. About 2 months ago, I started getting consistent pain in my right arm. It is precisely located in the area where my triceps meets the shoulder. On the back side o...
plzhelpchi85 | Last answer
hello, last may I had a dvt in my left popliteal vein, a blood clot in my arm and symptoms in my right leg also which didn't show up on ultrasounds, but I'm sure there was a clot there also. I was on warfarin for 6 months and I went...
angiesmom | Last answer
Hi... I have what the doctor believes to be a ganglion cyst on the top of my foot (still needing confirmation by ultrasound). It started to develop after a bad ankle injury about 18 months ago. I sprained the same foot recently and it wa...
megsy1 | Last answer
Hi I was diagnosed with a DVD in my left leg, it goes from the groin to my ankle, the doc put me on Warfarin 7.5 Mg one day and 5.00 the next, I have been on Warfarin for two years now and the doze has to be altered a lot, but for ...
twinkletoes5678 | Last answer
I was in the gym yesterday and on the particlar machine that I was using my right arm was down towards the floor grasping a handle. As I was squeezing the handle I had a strange feeling in my forearm. I squeezed my hand again whilst look...
MattNorman | Last answer
ok, now I've seen a bit of it on TV (missed most of it) and now someone else mentioned it to me. Has anyone tried it? Is there a store to buy it at? My compression stocking are driving me crazy and in dire need of another solution. Any...
lisi666 | Last answer
I had DVT in 2009, was on warfarin for 6 months, and then the doppler had shown that the veins were fully recanalised and the clot had dissolved. This month i had pain again in the same place(left calf), and the doppler confirmed DVT. Am...
rumpelstitzkin | Last answer
In august 2012 I fell off a bike and injured my left leg, it was just badly scraped and bruised. It never really bothered me at the time. Since the accident I have pain in this leg and cramps all the time.The leg is always bruised even t...
Keithy55 | Last answer
4296717_tn?1352381958
How do I make this right?
gom24 | Last answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Deep Vein Thrombosis Community Resources